Another thank you…

SexKitten

the one and only
I just want to thank anyone and everyone that has been and is able to help me out, again. You will never know how much it means to me. I will do everything I can when I’m able to do so, to pay you all back. This has started out as a rough beginning of a year for me but I will come out on top of it!

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
The last 18 months have been the most bizarre I've ever lived through

And 2021 shows no signs of letting up lol
yah, it seems to me that it’s been one bad thing after another. All the way back to rob….ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️ My kids are what keep me going tho. Just wish I could catch a break from the bad shit….

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Breaking: Facebook just reactivated Trump's account

Let the carnage being

Like I said, 2021 shows no signs of letting up lol
Nope.

He also shut his blog:

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Dear SexKitten ... do we need to update your screenname to SexKaren? Would you like to speak to the manager??
no lol the cut started out as a pixie faux hawk. It grew out by the time I took that photo. It’s grown out even more cause I’ve been missing my long hair. And I haven’t colored it since last year so I’m getting annoyed with my natural color.

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP

SexKitten

the one and only
I will note here that $107.03 was donated from the LAB's account. Hope you're back on your feet soon SK
doing the best that I can, as quickly as I’m able. You all have always been the best, after everything and I’ll never forget it just like I’ll never forget the help back in 2013 when I was finally free of Rob. Y’all helped me a lot back then and I’ll never forget it.

MR. Suzuki

Fastestest
Ill donate another $107.03 if we can see how them meat curtains look after all these years
WP,

Send it to me....I have some pics of her recently..

She hit me up pleading for money for a hotel room and sent pics to prove its her..

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I'm missing something.. a single mom with a few kids can't get state and Federal government help to get out of a financial bind? hell move to NYC.. they will put you in a hotel.. set you up with 100% free medical for yourself and your kids.. give you a generous snap card allowance for food.... Free school with lunches for the kids.. free public transportation for you and the kids.

Free education for self and or job training with job placement.

Oh it helps if you don't speak english.. so brush up.on your Spanish.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I'm missing something.. a single mom with a few kids can't get state and Federal government help to get out of a financial bind? hell move to NYC.. they will put you in a hotel..
I bet that's why one of the Fast Eddie's waitresses has been living in a hotel room with her two kids for the last year.
I haven't been there enough to ask her about it and didn't want to just ask out of the blue online.
Had started wondering how she could afford $$$ every day for hotel but if it's goverment free then I'm wondering how I can afford $$$ every year from my taxes because someone didn't plan out her life well enough and has to live in a hotel now.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
There's motel rooms for $500 a month. A waitress can scarf a decent number of calories. A big expense would be laundry for the kids. That Fast Eddies worker can probably get by on a thousand dollars a month.

The subsidies for the kids I'm more than happy to pay for. We subsidize the farmers hundreds of billions of dollars that they never repay to 'keep their way of life' going. I can damn well afford to subsidize a mother with two kids some hamburger and a box of helper to prepare on a hotplate in a motel room.

CID

BAMF+
I can damn well afford to subsidize a mother with two kids some hamburger and a box of helper to prepare on a hotplate in a motel room.
fuck that shit... dance a pole or turn a trick. I aint payin for 40 mexican kids cuz their whore momma cant keep her legs closed or use rubbers and thats what all this shit turns into.

some of these "urbanites" are like feral cats. You want welfare? Agree to never having kids again and be sterilized to prove it and THEN I'll chip in a box of pudding. :fu:

and while we're on the subject.... this "advance" child tax credit now where they pay you monthly cuz you fucked without a rubber instead of giving you a credit off the taxes YOU PAID???? Fuck that shit too.

and last but not least meat curtains or no.... once a RAT ALWAYS A RAT.

Last edited:
Right.... the response for everything is that we ALREADY take it up the ass, so why not a few more inches.
Less ass fucking - not more.

This backwards logic is why Republicans want to cut funding to Planned Parenthood because they feel like it would lead to less abortions.....when, in reality, it does the opposite.

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
there is a plan B pill... why does planned parenthood need funding? Thats like buying leathers for motorcyclists thst have crashed...

Top Bottom