Another cute teacher "destroying" a young man's life :)

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
A former student teacher in Connecticut accused of having a sexual relationship with a pupil told police that she “loved” him, officials said.

Tayler Ivy Boncal, 22, was charged with sexual assault Thursday after reports that she was involved with an 18-year-old student at Conard High School in West Hartford, according to the Hartford Courant.

Boncal, of Beacon Falls, allegedly met the teen in December while employed as a student teacher at the school. After she completed her fall student teaching stint, she remained on the faculty as an assistant track coach, the newspaper reported.

The teen told police that they began texting Dec. 13 after he asked for her phone number.

Authorities said Boncal invited the teen to her home on numerous occasions and they had sex.

“She stated that the victim was kind to her,” police said. “Boncal stated that she loved the victim and was emotional regarding her feelings for him.”

School officials announced Friday that the 22-year-old was removed from her coaching position, according to the Hartford Courant.

“As educators, we are entrusted to protect and educate all of our students and know there are certain boundaries that can never be crossed,” Principal Julio Duarte said in a letter Friday to parents. “Also, we will not tolerate any behavior that compromises the safety or well-being of our students.”

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
A spokesman for the Town of West Hartford said the couple were in love. The student’s parents have asked that she not be prosecuted.

Interesting...

Rastus

A spokesman for the Town of West Hartford said the couple were in love. The student’s parents have asked that she not be prosecuted.

Interesting...

Prosecuted for what? They were both of legal age and she didn't rape him.

CID

Im freakin disgusted by this kind of shit. It must be like being born into a millionaire family. My teachers were NEVER good looking enough to want to fuck. :screama::screama:

LMR

BAMF
Damn! I use to live in Beacon Falls.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Im freakin disgusted by this kind of shit. It must be like being born into a millionaire family. My teachers were NEVER good looking enough to want to fuck. :screama::screama:
Conversation in the teacher lounge during that time:

Jesus christ this is an ugly bunch of kids, not a one worth fucking!!:lol:

DungBeatle

I had one in High School who was extremely pretty. Too bad it was an English class, she wasn't pretty enough for me to show up (Geeze, I hated English classes), got an F and that doesn't stand for anything but failure.

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

Interesting...
They don't get to choose which laws are
enforced. If she had just shot him with a pistol on her motorcycle, she'd be just find.

Austin_F

BAMF+
i know that DA's can prosecute a case even if no one is pressing charges....

but if the teacher, the student, the parents, all refuse to testify, how could they make anything stick?

Austin_F

BAMF+
state still needs witnesses, don't they? For a slam dunk anyway?

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

Trust me there's probably a million text messages between them. Saying stuff like, your pussy is find :)

DungBeatle

In some cases, purely forensic evidence can bring a conviction... And it can lead to wrongful convictions too...

Rastus

Trust me there's probably a million text messages between them. Saying stuff like, your pussy is find :)
I see you failed your english class, so the teacher must of been just as ugly as you.

NORTY

BAMF
2 consenting ​adults...
Hey, anyone here have a teacher that was attractive?

Had a math teacher fresh outa college in 6th grade. She was tall...but worth the climb.:lol:

Last edited:
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
that first photo showing her with a club mitt on her right doesn't help.
22 and no kids... This incident will take her to 200 lbs within 2 years... Instead of the 10 years with no emotional traumas.

Also, the Nose symmetry, its pretty horrific. For her to be a "daywalker" ginger, this posts title of cute is extremely misleading.

Don't get me wrong, is she do-able? Probably... With enough Russian blood thinner and a hit or two of the bride of dankenstien, I'm sure.

Would I come to Labusas and brag that she was cute... Fuck no. She's a 3 and a half, at best.

The original poster might have thought "cute" being as symmetry and noses aren't exactly a disqualification...

Also I'm sure the disparity in age lured both old jew and young teenage boy alike...

You see 4 years is like 4 decades to the boy at that age, add in the fact of forbidden fruit, 4 decades is what separates the original poster and his definition of "cute".

I think this thread should have been titled the same without the word cute. Hey though, not my "breaking" news story to title.

To each his own.

Anal Disco

BAMF
22 and no kids... This incident will take her to 200 lbs within 2 years... Instead of the 10 years with no emotional traumas.

Also, the Nose symmetry, its pretty horrific. For her to be a "daywalker" ginger, this posts title of cute is extremely misleading.

Don't get me wrong, is she do-able? Probably... With enough Russian blood thinner and a hit or two of the bride of dankenstien, I'm sure.

Would I come to Labusas and brag that she was cute... Fuck no. She's a 3 and a half, at best.

The original poster might have thought "cute" being as symmetry and noses aren't exactly a disqualification...

Also I'm sure the disparity in age lured both old jew and young teenage boy alike...

You see 4 years is like 4 decades to the boy at that age, add in the fact of forbidden fruit, 4 decades is what separates the original poster and his definition of "cute".

I think this thread should have been titled the same without the word cute. Hey though, not my "breaking" news story to title.

To each his own.
I've seen and done a lotta gay shit today and this is by far the gayest thing I've read all day.

A23

BAMF
Who says the 18 yo. kid isn't a young ysr look-alike?

Hapo

Dog Boy
...seems more like the kid ruined her life...

Top Bottom