Annual Black Friday Tools Deals Thread

OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
cam so aggressive there was no vacuum to stop the car with anymore, and they would end up buying some other car to daily drive because their original daily was just too much to daily anymore.
My new camshaft is idle friendly. Supposedly has just the slightest lumpiness to it's idle and no issues with vacuum.
But I still want to upgrade from vacuum assisted brakes to HydroBoost brakes from something like an F250.
It uses power steering fluid instead of vacuum. And supposedly works better all-around.

And Eddie, stop fucking around and get to work on that Bronco Goddamnit.

Summer will be here before you know it.
Today I almost talked myself into putting away the Bronco project for the winter to start working on inside-projects instead, like finishing my living room wall/sliding-door partition and whole-house audio/video/alarm wiring so I can finally install my kitchen cabinets.

But common sense finally won a round and I'm sticking to the Bronco project!

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I'm joking of course. But back in the day, before you could get 1200hp out of a car that idled like an electric motor and had full vacuum for the brakes, I would see guys buy a Nova and start building it up while daily driving it.

After a couple of years it was tubbed, huge Mickeys on the back, wheelie bars, parachute, obnoxious intake sticking out of the hood, cam so aggressive there was no vacuum to stop the car with anymore, and they would end up buying some other car to daily drive because their original daily was just too much to daily anymore.

Things have sure changed.

I'm close to being there. Every time I add something I tell the tuner I want to keep it daily driver able. He just looks at me and says ok BUT we can do this or add that and bring it to over the 900 hp but its as radical as I'm going to take it as shipping it to the tuner is a pain in the ass and don't want a huge dyno number car that never gets driven.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
This jack never goes on sale like every other jack they sell... waited until a coupon that actually could be applied to THIS it jack, well they have a coupon $20 bucks off ANY jack including this one.. my V has cetrain jack points to lift the car and life will be way easier with a long reach low profile jack

IMG_20201208_131944_242.jpg

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
This jack never goes on sale like every other jack they sell... waited until a coupon that actually could be applied to THIS it jack, well they have a coupon $20 bucks off ANY jack including this one.. my V has cetrain jack points to lift the car and life will be way easier with a long reach low profile jack

View attachment 48267
It seems like all of the newer vehicles the jack points get smaller and farther away...

There was a time in the 90s and early 2000s due to lack of experience and being a dumb kid... I would almost always jack up a car without looking....

These were 70 and 80 model vehicles... Seems like you could never miss a frame rail or a hard spot.

Now im worried its going to slip or ill hit a crush point.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass

View attachment 48267
Where, how much?

Bandit Man

BAMF
Where, how much?
Looks like Harbor Freight

$199.00 before the coupon and if you get their credit card its another 10% off

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Looks like Chinese crap. I own a bunch of it. Trying not to buy any more of it.

Yep , like the snap on, craftsman, Pittsburgh, etc they are all China made just painted different and a different label.

Harbor freight has a lot of junk in it for sure but the jacks are pretty decent.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Finally got something made in the USA. Saws all blades.

And a big FU to Milwaukee tools for making me spend an extra 29 bucks on the rubber protector for the electric ratchet.

Screenshot_20201209-133632_Instagram.jpg

• Red
Reactions: Red

Bandit Man

BAMF
Harbor Freight is having another sale this weekend with coupons with no exclusions. 15% off and if you belong to the Inside Track Club its 20%

OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Top Bottom