Anniversary kale

tinhead

Has never named a pet
One of The Overlords ordered up some bike threads. Ian used to post recipes so this will have to do.
Wifey and I were watching some mainstream non-crazy news this morning, when the date got flashed it rang a bell, hey it's our fourth anniversary. 💑

So I got out of the house and bought some flowers. Then I figured to have a new dish for dinner.
It came out nicely.

Use the best feta.

The kale was chewy, I've never used it before in anything. I might chop it more finely next time, as well as add a few chopped gloves of garlic while wilting the kale.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Say what you will about Tinko... He might be a greasy drugged out piece of communist dogshit, but he cooked dinner.

Aww... So sweet.
Happy anniversary to the two a youzzz

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
wp can't help it. Limited intelligence, physical co-ordination of a toddler, cro magnon appearance, completely dependent upon his parents for survival, if it weren't for Google he'd know nothing at all.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
As much as you piss me off... Sometimes I think im getting hooked... You give me moments of truth and niceities... Have a good night ... And fart under the cover and dutch oven so that Kale can be enjoyed twice. Hehe!

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Sauteeing is how the kale got reduced, I might need to sautee it longer, didn't want it to burn.
Onions are another possible addition, I don't want to add too many flavors that could overwhelm the saline richness of fine feta.
happy anniversary tinny, try sauteing the kale .. olive oil, garlic and chopped onions. :up:

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
'reduced'? Oh so he's like Jamie Oliver or some fancy pants now lol

Dude, you opened a can of Heinz beans in tomato sauce, and some leaves blew into the concoction from the top of the fridge outside when you went for that plastic cheeze

You ain't reducing shit lol
You don't know anything about cooking, startup boi.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I just started adding kale to my smoothies. Not a lot, just a couple leaves or so.
I even put them in my alcohol calorie bomb smoothie last night.
I don't think I could ever eat kale whole/raw though. Like in salad.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'll be honest, I didn't read much past "kale".

If you like it tinny, by God enjoy the fuck out of it.

Where's the beef? (or lamb)
You can salve your blistering dome with the thought that you will never see me cook anything that contains okra.
Okra is for the losers of civil war. There are no statues honoring okra.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
wp can't help it. Limited intelligence, physical co-ordination of a toddler, cro magnon appearance, completely dependent upon his parents for survival, if it weren't for Google he'd know nothing at all.
LOL... i thought You were talking about me for a second...

Happy Belated Anniversary Brother! All the best To All of You!

You can salve your blistering dome with the thought that you will never see me cook anything that contains okra.
Okra is for the losers of civil war. There are no statues honoring okra.
WTF--does Kale have tetrahydrocannabinol in it because that is the only a dish that nasty looking would be eaten by that fat greaseball? :bigsmile:

That is the nastiest stuff, only fit for druggie Yankees living off the Governments tit.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
WTF--does Kale have tetrahydrocannabinol in it because that is the only a dish that nasty looking would be eaten by that fat greaseball? :bigsmile:

That is the nastiest stuff, only fit for druggie Yankees living off the Governments tit.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Okra lover alert!
The feeling of a hairy slimy vegetable on his tongue excites him...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Okra lover alert!
The feeling of a hairy slimy vegetable on his tongue excites him...
Love it stewed (with tomatoes and onions) or fried! Have grown it for years. Pick it before it gets too long or it is tough. I grow things to eat you grow them to smoke or inject.

Top Bottom