And this (Schiavo) is why you can't have anything nice!

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Can’t take that mother fucker anywhere.

Should of seen him hitting on the front desk girl at the Best Western. He was making all kinds of what he thought were sexy faces through the Covid plexiglass. I kept telling him that it doesn’t enhance your looks when you press your face up against it. He immediately started putting body parts up against the screen, the girl ran.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Shivaos Date, AKA the Rigid shop vac doesn't use a "standard" shop vac size hose!:fu: It's smaller than all the other hoses and attachments I have here.:fu: At least I was able to stuff the Rigid hose, that Schiavo violated, into a regular shop vac sized hose and then use all my attachments.

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
Shivaos Date, AKA the Rigid shop vac doesn't use a "standard" shop vac size hose!:fu: It's smaller than all the other hoses and attachments I have here.:fu: At least I was able to stuff the Rigid hose, that Schiavo violated, into a regular shop vac sized hose and then use all my attachments.
That's no surprise. The cheap one I bought is a 12 gallon, 5.0 peak horsepower unit. Most of the attachments fell off the base and disappeared shortly after I bought it. The retainers for the extensions are useless molded plastic with an air gap that prohibits them from functioning, and the hose is shit plastic that will not relax, so the instant you let go of it, it heads for the other side of the room. Absolute crap.
I saw a 16 gallon 6.5 peak HP RIGID at HD last night for $159... I wonder if it has all the same flaws.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Did MC force you to help him hang 50,000 christmas lights?

Top Bottom