Anchorage's Jewish mayor banged a shiksa news woman, and it ended badly :)

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Here's the message:

Ethan, it's Maria Athens from Fox/ABC/CW/News Net National Alaska. Uh, I just learned through my g- my, eh, ah....Emmy-award winning journalism, you're also a pedophile and like little girls and children, and there's a website. I'm so fucking exposing you. I'm gonna get an Emmy. So you either turn yourself in, kill yourself, or do what you need to do. I will personally kill you and Mara Kimmel my god damn self, you Jewish piece of living fucking shit. You have met your match, motherfucker. You have met your motherfucking match. I can't believe- I am such a good person, and thought I loved you. I fucking hate- I don't even hate you. I will pray for your Zionist fucking ass, you piece of shit loser. And, I'm putting this on the news tonight. Bye! Have a great Friday, you motherfucker

CID

BAMF+
...better with sound. :lol:

The pic above is the hook,,, the pic below is what you get.

We've all had at least one of these types....

link to the voicemail left......

Wretch

amazingly graceful
At least two of my sisters are like this...

...ironically, from opposite ends of the political spectrum, both totalitarian mindsets.

Suddenly, I understand why we have limited lifespans.

Women scorned, what was that saying again?

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
This explains it all

Berkowitz, a native of San Francisco, is also a lawyer and Anchorage businessman. He served as a Democrat in the Alaska House of Representative from 1997 to 2006, serving the last two years as minority leader.

(He was widely hated by everyone I know up there. He's a typical liberal douchbag)

Billy V

BAMF
TOP DEFINITION
shiksha
Person who is intelligent, beautiful and a little crazy. Weirdness comes naturally to this person and is known to be slightly insane occasionally. However with rare combination of intelligence and that gorgeous face, the person is bound to hit it bigdespite the unusual character and ability to find strange things funny.
shiksha could be someone who is extremely smart, probably top of the class without even trying. shiksha possesses good looks, but can scare people with the maniacallaughing that shiksha is prone to. shiksha has a weird sense of humour.

jew women hate them...

rumble phish

BAMF+
Gawd damn, she was already hot but that voice mail just kicked her up to an 11! Did that vm make anyone elses dick rock hard?? :eyepopping1a: ❤

Last edited:
Top Bottom