An outbreak of mumps in 12 fully vaccinated students attending University of Florida... Pffff ya Just cant make this shit up if ya try

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Do Anti-Vaxxers also believe the earth is flat?

I'm Anti Anti Vaxxer, anyone else want to ante up?

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Some good points

>So the best case you could ever do would be the statistical analysis you seem to be against.
I think this is a misunderstanding. This is not a NULL hypothesis. Vaccines cause an antibody response. Thats ALL they do. The industry calles that immunization. Then they claim "herd immunity" which is IMPOSSIBLE with anything other than the lifelong immunity generated by exposure to a live virus.

The bench science is designed to understand how the body creates immunity beyond an antibody response, and what happens that causes brain damage. Neither of these are NULL. Take a look at the video on Sugar. The complex mechanisms are understood. Its fascinating. Bench science as it pertains to immunity and viral response needs to be that deep.

>Doesn't that pretty much negate about 99.9% of science professionals then?
Unfortunately it seems that way at present. These are mostly good people,, but they need to work and earn money too. You remember what happened to Dr. Wakefield? There is no social permission for this kind fo research at this point. Hence the need for debate and bench science.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
>I'm Anti Anti Vaxxer, anyone else want to ante up?
Youre just scared of needles :biggrin1a:

CID

This is not a NULL hypothesis. Vaccines cause an antibody response. Thats ALL they do. The industry calles that immunization. Then they claim "herd immunity" which is IMPOSSIBLE with anything other than the lifelong immunity generated by exposure to a live virus.

The bench science is designed to understand how the body creates immunity beyond an antibody response, and what happens that causes brain damage. Neither of these are NULL. Take a look at the video on Sugar. The complex mechanisms are understood. Its fascinating. Bench science as it pertains to immunity and viral response needs to be that deep.
If I understand your points correctly, you're saying that the antibodies created later on, in response to an attack on/in the immune system is what needs to be studied and that we need to study this to find out the repercussions on the brain damage...here's my point -- which would occur within the cells during development.

I kinda feel that that's exactly what I'm talking about as far as a NULL test and it's impossibility goes, so you're going to have to steer me off that if what I'm about to say doesn't make sense:

I guess where I get caught up is in the cell itself. The cell is what we're talking about getting attacked. Brain cells are being developed early on. Whether a vaccine is introduced or not. Within that cell is a whole host of DNA tracks. The cells that are produced are based on that DNA which is already defined, BUT....will also will change as the environment makes it's footprint on the individual. That environment for this conversation is not only, outside, (sun, gravity, etc) but what is also taken inside (food, water etc). The cells develop, Darwin happens yada yada.

So if we take the clean test case from right there -- assume that we are all clones on day one of 'birth' -- we're all some Arian Super race with no disease. lol -- that right there would be a NULL test case. Now lets say we introduce a vaccine for test. We could then measure the change in the brain cell development. But outside that... how exactly could we EVER get to a point where we know what a good brain cell track is SUPPOSED to be? For instance your example on "sugar's complex mechanisms". Yes we know the mechanisms of how sugar is absorbed into the body and processed via insulin into the cells, but we have nothing when it comes to brain cell development in that context. All we know is that the brains likes certain types of sugars more than others. What we don't know, and I doubt we ever will in our lifetime, is whether or not Fruit loops causes brain cell changes where hyperactivity happens more than Captain Crunch does. There's just too many variables to know what makes Brain Cells unique. That's the secret of life itself. (and you're asking that bench science should figure that out?) To be clear here -- we're talking about killing 'virus' within a cell (or before it gets there) and what that killing's outcome will be on the cell later on in life.

We could stumble on the fact that after 100 years of statistics we know that the chicken flu vaccine will give you a 1 in 30 chance of your right nut hanging lower than your left. But if you have a 1 in 20 chance of getting the chicken flu and being dead in 20 days, what's the point?

they claim herd immunity" which is IMPOSSIBLE with anything other than the lifelong immunity generated by exposure to a live virus.
I'm not sure if you're arguing 100% against herd immunization based on brain damage in some with this statement or if you think there's a better way to fight off virus in mass population.
In other words I hear a lot of "they say" from you and "we should study" from you, but thats about it, so ... is that all? Or do you think there's a better way of doing things?

Last edited:
OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Herd immunity is perhaps a different topic.
A good brain, like a good body (not deformed with drug induced mutations like the thalidomide kids) is measurable. Autism spectrum disorders observable.
Some drugs pass the blood brain barrier, some do not. Vaccines, use technology, micro particles, to achieve this. Deliberately. Thats the point. All that bench science is done.

The mechanism by which vaccines cause developmental disorders, like to the immune system, is not know.

ZX woman

giggity
>sorry Nomad... haters gonna hate...
Its all good. None of this hurts or benefits me... I began where the true believers are. Vaccines are the foundation stone of modern health. My journey was forced upon me and I kicked and screamed NONSENSE for a long time. I keep hoping for a study that conclusively proves it is not possible for any agents in vaccines to cause brain damage.... that its zeta rays from cell phones that cause Autism... but... well its been 8yrs now ...

That presentation by Del Bigtree is pretty hard to argue with...

Each time I watch these people speak I learn something I didnt know... the US has the highest rate of infant death in the world at one day old... How is that even firgin possible???
Because they give a hep shot the day they are born. Not to mention all the auto immune issues, eczema, arthritis in teens...but those 2(YES, TWO) adjuvants that they actually tested make the other 30 okay.

And let's just put multiple boosters, with many diff viruses in each, in a child all at once..I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

This comes from someone who did inoculate their children, albeit much slower than the cdc recommends.

Do the same to my dogs. Willow had a neurological reaction to her booster just this week.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Soon the Hep B shot will be MANDATORY in all hospitals.
Vaccination will be forced upon all of us one day with threat of incarceration
Currently, you cannot leave a hospital with your newborn child, until it passes a child seat test in which newborn is strapped into your car child seat (which cannot be more than 2yr old) and is shut in a room by itself for 45 mins with pulse oximiter clamped to its little soft finger. If child freaks out and cries until heart races, your child failed the test and you cannot leave the hospital... welcome to the "greatest nation on earth" !!

CID

Soon the Hep B shot will be MANDATORY in all hospitals.
Vaccination will be forced upon all of us one day with threat of incarceration
Currently, you cannot leave a hospital with your newborn child, until it passes a child seat test in which newborn is strapped into your car child seat (which cannot be more than 2yr old) and is shut in a room by itself for 45 mins with pulse oximiter clamped to its little soft finger. If child freaks out and cries until heart races, your child failed the test and you cannot leave the hospital... welcome to the "greatest nation on earth" !!
I remember as a kid in grade school getting the shots. We all lined up as told. Some kids screamed, others didn't... I was one that was happy to oblige and show how tough I was by not crying like those other pussies. The big scar on the arm for years after. Then later in the military in basic training standing in the same line and after that over and over for every deployment to a foreign spot. Like sheep to a slaughter. Trained to obey the masters at an early age. You trust the officials over you to do the right thing. They could be injecting AIDS into you and there'd never be a question because it was normal. Makes me sick to think about it now. Aside from the occasional death wish or sore joints, I seem to be in pretty good health today, but who knows why. Was it the shots or is it just luck.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Robert Zajac, MD on How Unvaccinated Kids are Healthier Than...

In the next two years [after I began my practice], I noticed that there was a separation in my patient population. There were patients who were seeing the local chiropractor who were healthier than my other patients, and they were doing some other things for their health other than just taking medication for whatever condition they might have. They also had a lower vaccine uptake and they were healthy. And that was really hard for me to recognize.
My partially unvaccinated patients, and none of us liked them, quite honestly, back then they were going against their medical doctor’s advice. And with the ego that I had, it was really hard to swallow. It took me a couple of years to start learning about vaccines.​

I have all the stories in the world to share about patients in my practice. Children who have been injured by vaccines and stopped vaccinating and [are] working to recover. Many many many healthy kids who have never had a vaccine and some kids who are partially vaccinated.​

And doing this for 15 years now, I’ll share with you that the vaccinated kids are the sickest, the partially vaccinated kids are not as sick, and the unvaccinated kids are the healthiest. Now, of course, bad things happen to kids. There are kids who are unvaccinated that still die. There are kids who are unvaccinated who still get leukemia and allergies and eczema, regress to autism, have developmental delays, everything in between.
But the disease rates and the illness rates are highest in the vaccinated children.​

— Robert Zajac, MD, pediatrician

urgh dont ya hate it when doctors agree that vaccines are mostly propaganda...

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Mass Vaccination Does Not Guarantee Herd Immunity

Herd immunity is almost always trotted out early in any debate on vaccination, and it always has a way of transforming the debate into one of personal choice versus public responsibility.
The argument being made is that individual choice must be removed from many healthy people to protect the few sick people who cannot protect themselves.

Mass Vaccination Does Not Guarantee Herd Immunity

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Another MMR Failure With Mumps Outbreak in Florida

An outbreak of mumps in 12 fully vaccinated students attending University of Florida, Gainesville campus had county health officials scratching their heads at the end of May. According to one media report, an Alachua County Health Department spokesperson said, “These things do happen. It’s a phenomenon that’s not completely understood,” and reassured students and the public that the MMR vaccine “is a safe vaccine, it’s an effective vaccine even though we have this outbreak in a group of vaccinated individuals.1
By June 4, WTSP News reported that the number of students on campus with mumps was up to 24 and a University of Florida spokesperson confirmed that all 24 students were vaccinated. Reportedly, a Florida Department of Health spokesperson said the majority of outbreaks in the U.S. are identified on college campuses and that most mumps cases go undiagnosed due to a lack of testing and reporting.2
2019: More Than 1,000 Mumps Cases Reported in U.S.

Another MMR Failure With Mumps Outbreak in Florida

Top Bottom