An outbreak of mumps in 12 fully vaccinated students attending University of Florida... Pffff ya Just cant make this shit up if ya try

nomad

BAMF
FULL MEASURE: January 6, 2019

Closed Hearings where the GOVT OWN EXPERT TELLS THE GOVT LAWYERS "Vaccines CAN and DO cause autism"

Brokenfly

BAMF
measles will run it's course but autism will persist.

harping on vaccines won't change that.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
An earlier example of big buis determining public policy...

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

How they hid the data that could be used to do REAL science

FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR ALL ADULTS ... its coming

Last edited:

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Too bad we can't extract the vaccines anti-vaxers have already gotten. Their parents took them in for the shots knowing it was the best thing for them. . They survived with no issues ( except for criminal stupidity) , but are sending their little petri dish kids out to get infected and infect .

Hapo

Dog Boy
...if the dairies were adding arsenic to milk so it would keep longer would you be ok with that...???...

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
>sorry Nomad... haters gonna hate...
Its all good. None of this hurts or benefits me... I began where the true believers are. Vaccines are the foundation stone of modern health. My journey was forced upon me and I kicked and screamed NONSENSE for a long time. I keep hoping for a study that conclusively proves it is not possible for any agents in vaccines to cause brain damage.... that its zeta rays from cell phones that cause Autism... but... well its been 8yrs now ...

That presentation by Del Bigtree is pretty hard to argue with...

Each time I watch these people speak I learn something I didnt know... the US has the highest rate of infant death in the world at one day old... How is that even firgin possible???

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
They way I see it ... govements have to come up with population controls.. no easier way then a vaccine ... or a virus that has no vaccine.

Master-Cylinder

Let me hit you guys where it hurts... It Is Unpatriotic To Not Get Vaccinated. Uncle Sams says Take Your Medicine.

This is my out take on vaccines and new born and this is from me living in Hawaii and watching various kids being born including my half-brother. We will start with my half brother, my dad went back to the Philippines and got another bride which was half his age and my dad was like 60 at the time and his new wife was 30. My dad's wife had to get all these vaccine shots before she could get to Hawaii or enter the USA and she did. She was in Hawaii for about 8 months or so and soon was excepting a child which was my step brother. When he was born he ended up with deformed hand and other than that he was a normal kid and is now a high school teacher in Hilo. I always wondered if the vaccine my step-mom took caused the deformed hand and looking at other friends and family members in Hawaii who had mail order brides and such and seeing their kids being born with some type of handicap I kept thinking to myself it has something to do with the vaccine or shots these new brides had to have esp if you make a kid with in a year of the vaccine.

When I meet people on the street sometimes I run into a couple who has a kid with some type of handicap and I would make friends with the couple esp if they are mix couple such as white and Asian and ask them how they met and where and question about their kid and normally I'd get a answer such as they met in Asia when the guy was in the service etc, so I sort of ask questions about when the bride came over if she had to get any type of vaccine before coming to the USA etc and they say yes.

Basicly I was trying to gather information to back up my hunch that my step-brother was born with his deformed hand because of the vaccine my step mother had to take before coming to the USA.

That's my 2cent on this topic

Master-Cylinder

Watch CBS Sunday Morning New today (12 May 2019) aboot idiots who do not vaccinate their kids.

Master-Cylinder

This is my out take on vaccines and new born and this is from me living in Hawaii and watching various kids being born including my half-brother. We will start with my half brother, my dad went back to the Philippines and got another bride which was half his age and my dad was like 60 at the time and his new wife was 30. My dad's wife had to get all these vaccine shots before she could get to Hawaii or enter the USA and she did. She was in Hawaii for about 8 months or so and soon was excepting a child which was my step brother. When he was born he ended up with deformed hand and other than that he was a normal kid and is now a high school teacher in Hilo. I always wondered if the vaccine my step-mom took caused the deformed hand and looking at other friends and family members in Hawaii who had mail order brides and such and seeing their kids being born with some type of handicap I kept thinking to myself it has something to do with the vaccine or shots these new brides had to have esp if you make a kid with in a year of the vaccine.

When I meet people on the street sometimes I run into a couple who has a kid with some type of handicap and I would make friends with the couple esp if they are mix couple such as white and Asian and ask them how they met and where and question about their kid and normally I'd get a answer such as they met in Asia when the guy was in the service etc, so I sort of ask questions about when the bride came over if she had to get any type of vaccine before coming to the USA etc and they say yes.

Basicly I was trying to gather information to back up my hunch that my step-brother was born with his deformed hand because of the vaccine my step mother had to take before coming to the USA.

There could be a difference in reactions to vaccines between European/North American people and people from Asian countries. Remember how Europeans wiped out the American Indians with their diseases?
When I was a wee lad on the farm, a guy came out to buy some sod from us and he had a little flipper girl with him. Thalidomide did it. No it's no a vaccine, but it sure fucked some kids up.

There could be a difference in reactions to vaccines between European/North American people and people from Asian countries. Remember how Europeans wiped out the American Indians with their diseases?
When I was a wee lad on the farm, a guy came out to buy some sod from us and he had a little flipper girl with him. Thalidomide did it. No it's no a vaccine, but it sure fucked some kids up.
I can see what you are trying to say about the American Indians and such.

Europeans in the olden days spread their disease onto the world when they traveled on their sailing ships looking for new lands, gold and what ever. Europeans also have been exposed to disease such as chicken pox, measles, sexual transmitted diease and they also have been exposed to alcohol and the indigenous people who they encountered have not been exposed to those items and that is why some American indians almost got wiped out and that is why most American Indians and Pacific Islanders such Samoan and Tongans can't handle liquor

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
There could be a difference in reactions to vaccines between European/North American people and people from Asian countries.
Exactly. It could be inherited immune issues, it could be a biological challenge from another source, it could be the drug interactions, it could any one of thousand things, but until the studies are done, we will never know for sure. There are just too many dollars and no alternative drug to vaccines so the autism rate is an acceptable "mystery" that no one wants to look too closely at.... for now

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
so basically you just gather as much subjective evidence as possible?? I would say that between data collection, statistical evaluation, and your obvious bias... the study is an outright fail...lol.
Did your step mother take prenatal vitamins or folic acid? Can you say with certainty that she didnt drink water with lead or contaminants? Does the family have a history of deformed appendages? Did she have a sonagram done to make sure the baby was developing healty?
Vaccinations are for EVERYONES protection. Obviously they work because now the World has a serious "people" population problem.

Ever notice how the people who argue the most against science tend to be the dumbest fuckers around?

The least educated?

I wonder what the link is.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
so basically you just gather as much subjective evidence as possible??
I think you are implying that observations and hypothesis are not valuable. IN fact the history of medical science is that process. Doctors and other practitioners observe and document. Then a theory is concocted and that theory is tested. It worked for Newton. It was the basis for removing Thalidomide from the market (that theory took another 60yrs to prove) and it was how the entire science of microbiology was founded. Before that, a hospital would be built, patients treated untill they all started dying the same way (contagion) then hospital was burned to the ground and new one constructed. That wasnt that long ago... Aparently we are still in the dark ages of medical science when it comes to taking stistics like 1:40 boys with brain damage and converting that into a theory that is the TESTED.

JUNK SCIENCE (watch Del Bigtree video) is not a substitute <WINK>

CID

I keep hoping for a study that conclusively proves it is not possible for any agents in vaccines to cause brain damage....
Here's what I remember from grade school health/science class.

Vaccines are made up a specific combination of dead or weakened antigens to fight off disease.

Antigens are toxins. Toxin = Poisonous.

Although dead or weakened, the immune system still see these antigens as an enemy. ...why? Because they're toxic to the body. That means they are poison to the body.

An antibody is a blood protein produced in response to and counteracting a specific antigen.

Because Antigens are toxic to the body the immune system produces antibodies in response to Antigens. These antibodies are what fight FURTHER infection. How?

After the threat has passed, many of the antibodies will break down, but immune cells called memory cells remain in the body.
When the body encounters that antigen again, the memory cells produce antibodies fast and strike down the invader before it's too late.

Now lets take a time out and look at a picture:

I imagine there's at least one person in this crowd who has a simple and very common cold.
You can only imagine how many other people in that crowd will get pneumonia or even die from that one person's cold, but I'm sure there's some statistical analysis of an event like that.
The point being -- we're not clones.

In the mean time lets ALL hope one day science provides us with a new alternative to changing the CELLS of our bodies and have zero chance of anything going wrong when doing it. :up:

Like they do in the movie Elysiom where the lady puts a kid, who's almost dead of cancer, into a chamber and after a few seconds, walla! -- all is perfect again and the kid has zero illness.

Last edited:

CID

I keep hoping for a study that conclusively proves it is not possible for any agents in vaccines to cause brain damage....
... It could be inherited immune issues, it could be a biological challenge from another source, it could be the drug interactions, it could any one of thousand things, but until the studies are done, we will never know for sure. There are just too many dollars and no alternative drug to vaccines so the autism rate is an acceptable "mystery" that no one wants to look too closely at.... for now
There have been many studies done with one just reported in March of this year.

You seem to understand WHY it would be nearly impossible to disprove with a 100% probability ANYTHING possible, so I guess that's a start. :lol::up:

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Did you watch the del bigtree video?

The studies have NOT been done. The pharma industry studies do not follow outcomes. They use the healthes kids they can find by pre screening them, they use epidemiology to skew the results. They bury studies they dont like the outcome of. They cherry pick every aspect of the parameters and on and on...

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
1 in 40 boys have brain damage? Really?

That statistic is pretty worrying. Where does it come from?
The CDC. Watch Vaxxed, the Del Bigtree movie for all the details of the CDCs own research (that they buried but the whistleblower provided for them) that found around this number for the most susceptible group, (black kids) as if they dont have enough life problems in to deal w in America

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Ever notice how the people who argue the most against science tend to be the dumbest fuckers around?

The least educated?

I wonder what the link is.

lol... there is good science and bad science... just like everything else.

People are the same... some good and some bad... this is less of a "smart" thing

more of a people control thing...

i don't think anyone is saying that vaccines don't work in theory...

i am saying that some batches are clean... some are dirty...

LifeIsAGamble?@161

CID

The studies have NOT been done. The pharma industry studies do not follow outcomes.
Studies have not been done.

The studies that have been done do not follow outcomes.

From the american academy of pediatrics:

Click here for a really big long list of studies that you say havent been done

Over the past decade, questions have been raised regarding a relationship between autism and vaccines. Along with general safety concerns, parents have wondered about:

• Too many vaccines overwhelming the immune system
  • The measles, mumps, rubella combination vaccine (MMR)
  • The preservative thimerosal, which was never present in MMR but was present in several vaccines used in the 1990s—it has since been removed from all routinely used childhood vaccines with the exception of flu.
Research has been conducted on all of these topics, and the studies continue to find vaccines to be a safe and effective way to prevent serious disease.

This article lists those studies and provides links to the publications to allow parents—and all those who administer or recommend vaccines—to read the evidence for themselves. These studies do not show any link between autism and MMR vaccine, thimerosal, multiple vaccines given at once, fevers or seizures. Note: This is not an exhaustive list—vaccine safety studies are constantly being conducted and published and may not be reflected here.

What you SHOULD do is make an argument that the studies that HAVE BEEN DONE haven't been conducted by an entity that has been ruled totally independent of any relationship to a pharmaceutical company. Of course we would then need to make sure the entity that makes the call on whether the entity is dependent is independent and so on and so on and so on.... At least until there's a study that "follows" your already preconceived "outcome".

What you shouldn't do is lie and say studies haven't been done.

While we can all get behind the notion that big pharm can and will make studies to suit themselves, you weaken the entire debate for independent study when the premise starts with a lie.

Next, of course no 'study' can ever be without fault, since you have even said yourself "it could one of a thousand things... inherited immune issues, biological challenges from another source, it could be the drug interactions." Even that is a wild guess. What if it's 2 of a thousand or 100 of 3000 things. I could add a thousand more tests and still not ever come to an exhaustive list. You're quest to find the cure for Autism is that same quest for the cure of CANCER.

It's a mutation of cells somewhere in the body and you continue to lie and say that no studies have been done to figure out why that happens.

The next line of thought goes like this:
Lets assume that we do need an independent 'study' to rule out 'all things possible' where it concerns vaccines causing brain damage in some children. What exactly would you as an educated thinking individual --- ballpark lets say -- what would you think you'd like to commit to this task? All of your life savings? Hundred dollars a year for the rest of your life? How much would you like the government to spend on finding the cure for Austim and before you answer that here's the current amount spent by all of us:

This spending package includes wins for autism research and services, including
FY19 Federal Budget Strengthens Support for Autism | Autism Speaks
  • $2 billion increase for the National Institutes of Health (NIH). NIH’s funding increase is particularly important in achieving the goal set by the Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (IACC) to double the autism research budget by 2020.
  • $150 million increase for the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), with $57.5 million NIMH funds designated for the BRAIN initiative.
  • $23.1 million for autism activities at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC’s work includes providing essential data on autism spectrum disorder (ASD), searching for risk factors and possible causes, and developing resources to help identify children as early as possible.
  • $1.5 million increase to the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) for autism activities, with $33.5 million of HRSA funds designated for LEND.
  • $7.5 million for the Autism Research Program at the Department of Defense. Since its inception in Fiscal Year 2007, close to $100 million has been directed to promote innovative research designed to advance the understanding of ASD and to improve the lives of those living with autism.
  • $12.4 billion for IDEA special education, an $87 million increase over last year.
wait I know --- lets get big pharm companies to pay for it all since they're the ones causing autism!! :lol:

Now.... tell me again why we SHOULDN'T (per del bigtree) "poison children around 3rd world nations" -- to me that seems like about the biggest 'study' there ever was! :razz::lol:

Last edited:

JC

BAMF
In the mean time lets ALL hope one day science provides us with a new alternative to changing the CELLS of our bodies and have zero chance of anything going wrong]
This is how the zombie apocalypse will start.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Hapo

Dog Boy
...start...?!?......it's already been goin' on for while now...

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
CID, Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful response. Ill try and do it justice )

I looked at the links you provided for the long list of studies that have been done which linked to the CDC .gov site. The studies are not published there. Only he titles and the summaries. They are available for purchase and there are a number of them so that isnt going to happen for me and presumably 99.9% of people that make it that far,

What we can tell is that these are more epidemiology.... statistics, based on short observation periods and definitely do not contain BENCH SCIENCE that where you draw blood to conduct testing to llook for things that indicate what immune system might be doing and what happens in children that develop brain damage and auto immune disorders years later.

There has also ben no study done on vaccinated vs unvaccinated children, becuase "ITS NOT SAFE" according to the CDC, so all studies are done on vaccinated populations which renders them all worthless

The Amis community does not vaccinate,. That would be a good place to start, but no. Not going to happen.

The question of who pays for and conducts the study is simple. If its any pharma company or their employees or consultants, or ANYONE THAT HAS AN UNDERSTANDING OF A CUSHY "consulting" position later in life with pharam, then no, they are not reliable sources.

The funding spent on autism research is NOT looking at vaccines as a cause. That has been ruled out by their funding mandate. Presumably they are reaearching the mechanism of the immune system as it pertains to Autsim spectrum disorders. This is not simple work. The research effort to biochemically understand the mechanism between physical birth defects and one drug called thalidomide, took 40years.

Autism (brain damage) is NOT a physical defect that can be easily "seen"

I also remind you that "MEDICAL SCIENCE" continued to prescribe Thalidomide for THREE LONG YEARS * A F T E R * babies began regularly popping out with these obvious defects.

How long will it take before the screams of the parents with brain damaged children who SWEAR it was the vaccines effect a change in the immunization pratices?

CID

statistics, based on short observation periods and definitely do not contain BENCH SCIENCE that where you draw blood to conduct testing to llook for things that indicate what immune system might be doing and what happens in children that develop brain damage and auto immune disorders years later.
I would think it near impossible to do a test as you describe.

How would or could you ever get a test like that to a first state of NULL Hypothesis? The first step in testing anything is a ZERO or NULL test. That is ......baseline zero. Individual humans can never BE NULL as compared to one another since they are different beings with different DNA. So the best case you could ever do would be the statistical analysis you seem to be against.

There has also ben no study done on vaccinated vs unvaccinated children, becuase "ITS NOT SAFE" according to the CDC, so all studies are done on vaccinated populations which renders them all worthless

The Amis community does not vaccinate,. That would be a good place to start, but no. Not going to happen.
Amish community ... huh. I must admit when the subject first came up all I could think of were 3rd world countries that didn't have the money to vaccinate, but Amish does make sense. :up:
That would be a good place to start and I also agree, that that's not going to happen, since obviously I'd imagine them not wanting to be a 'test case'.

I had to go out and do some google for that type of theory testing and the first thing that pops up is 'snopes'. FACT CHECK: The Amish Don’t Get Autism?

Since I can see the 'Amish" subject testing is a whole other rabbit hole unto itself it also becomes a state of regress. So, regardless of that debate, the DNA struct are still different and you're never going to get to a NULL state of hypothesis in Humans for a straight out biological comparison on a scale that would be needed to examine the amount of influence a ("one to many relationship" or "many to many relationship") might have on vaccine vs cell development. At best, you could only ever come up with variance statistical testing, which we already accumulate through historical surveillance worldwide.... hence the DPT outcomes that Del Bigtree talks about.

The question of who pays for and conducts the study is simple. If its any pharma company or their employees or consultants, or ANYONE THAT HAS AN UNDERSTANDING OF A CUSHY "consulting" position later in life with pharam, then no, they are not reliable sources.
Doesn't that pretty much negate about 99.9% of science professionals then? That leaves the rest out there to work in some underground lab creating 6 leg dogs for the Chinese. :lol:

Seriously though... It's almost like saying that we must stop flying until we figure out a way to never crash. We all know how THAT works for us. We can put some seriously strict rules out there to avoid the mistakes of the past, but we only have true trial and error since we are ourselves human. So, although the variables of flight, once accumulated, are a constant that can be measured..... human DNA is not and never will be. It's constantly evolving and under attack and it's the reason we have vaccines in the first place.

Last edited:

CID

Do you guys think one of you is gonna change the other guys mind ?
Change isn't always manifested in opinion alone.

Debate can further one's understanding of subject and I think that was the point of nomad's post to begin with.

Whether one decides to participate as an observer of subject or rather the intangible thoughts therein is in itself change of the beholder.

Or maybee just let his shit fall to the bottom and off the page ?

They all read the same, the topic has been covered ....

CID

Hey man ... it's his shtick, so let the brother float it when he feels like........ he aint hurting nobody.

You've got deer and kids to show off. We've all seen deer, fish, and ducks killed before too. :razz:

I'm just here to make conversation with friends and shoot shit around a camp fire, so his subject is just as good as anyone's. :up:

It's like a carnival that comes to town. The tilt-o-whirl is old and you know it's gonna be there. Take the ride or look for the new one, your choice.

CID

It's all good man I know you're in the "superior" phase of membership now where you've graduated past all this childishness. :lol:

Pretty soon you'll be on to talking about how cool it USED to be. :hissyfit:

:smile2:

Top Bottom