America-hating international drug smuggler Butch Griner sentenced to 9 years in a Russian prison.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I agree with the cheap dope, available to anyone, as long as the recipients are institutionalized. We don't need a huge bunch of fucked up people at large.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...if drugs were free there would be a huge reduction in crime...probably of drug users as well...evolution in action...

...we already have a huge number of fuked up people at large...we already have laws against that too...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I would assume that to be a guy...sorry...

...he totally looks like a guy...he didn't even bother with tits...did he just chop his junk or is he "chick" with a dick...???...

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
Lol. So you're banking your freedom for the next decade or two, on every single federal cop not wanting to take the time to type up your case.

States can't expunge federal criminal convictions.

Some jobs are not available to offenders with a history of illegal drug use, even if their drug convictions have been expunged.

And even in states that have "legalized" marijuana, employers are still free to have drug-free workplaces.

So dopers are unemployable in many situations.
are We talking about drugs here... or weed... ?

The goobermnent at the behest of Dupont made hemp illegal...

all rope is now synthetic... as it should be, better product.

but the fucked up pot tax stamp act... WTF?

sure pot is super strong now... that's what happens when you keep something illegal long enough. just like the illegal drugs now... i can't see how shit could get stronger that Fentynol.

keep doing your job at the grunt end... and the top dogs in gooberment and drug families do well... The rest of the world suffers by design.

Legalize it all... and the DEA can be come morticians...

it will be far cheaper in every way... They are most likely to end there eventually ...

LoveAFreeCounty@161

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
are We talking about drugs here... or weed... ?

The goobermnent at the behest of Dupont made hemp illegal...

all rope is now synthetic... as it should be, better product.

but the fucked up pot tax stamp act... WTF?

sure pot is super strong now... that's what happens when you keep something illegal long enough. just like the illegal drugs now... i can't see how shit could get stronger that Fentynol.

keep doing your job at the grunt end... and the top dogs in gooberment and drug families do well... The rest of the world suffers by design.

Legalize it all... and the DEA can be come morticians...

it will be far cheaper in every way... They are most likely to end there eventually ...

LoveAFreeCounty@161
You've been..............copsplained

The ex pig Paul Whelan is hoping to ride WNBA superstar Griner's coattails out of his Russian prison term. Dishonorably discharged from the Marines, he got citizenship in 3 other countries attempting to hide his criminality. He was so disgraced and worthless that the only employment he could get was as a policeman in the U.S.

Why he thinks we'd ever want him back is beyond me. He is the epitome of a worthless person.
LOL THAT is the pot (yes pun intended) calling the kettle black!

Top Bottom