America-hating international drug smuggler Butch Griner sentenced to 9 years in a Russian prison.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
And pleaded GUILTY to.

Go on Anal Disco Anal Disco , defend her. 🍿
I'm not defending Griner. She's a dumbass.

I'm pointing out Kirk's ~~sensational~~ use of "international drug smuggler" to describe a half used vape cartridge, continuing a long and time-honored police tradition of blowing a drug bust way out of proportion.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
I'm sure I can dunk on your next thread about climate change as easily as your last one.

"iT's a PrOgResSivE tHinG"
a legend in your own mind, it’s a progressive thing. Why on earth are you not proud of your liberal stance ?

please educate me on this climate change thing :lol:

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
It's probably just smoke and mirrors to raise he/she/it's perceived worth, for a prisoner swap with russian scumbag(s) in prison here.

I'd let them keep it.
Last I saw (2 days ago), the Russians were not interested in trading a useless tranny ball player for one of their citizens we have...the useless gun runner.

They were making noises about a Russian murderer* who is currently in a German prison.

That'll never fly...

*(reportedly a State sponsored assassin...)

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The ex pig Paul Whelan is hoping to ride WNBA superstar Griner's coattails out of his Russian prison term. Dishonorably discharged from the Marines, he got citizenship in 3 other countries attempting to hide his criminality. He was so disgraced and worthless that the only employment he could get was as a policeman in the U.S.

Why he thinks we'd ever want him back is beyond me. He is the epitome of a worthless person.

Top Bottom