Almost got kicked out of Costco Sunnyvale today "Saturday"

Bandit Man

BAMF
In the town I live in everyone acts like its nothing. That is fine I just do my 5 mile walks early when there is almost nobody out. When it comes to the shopping I go to stores that require masks. I figure there are enoigh stores that will let you just go in bareback.

I think they have not come up with a vaccine for AIDes yet and they have been trying since about 1985 so what makes people think this will be much faster? I dont trust the government to do the right thing and I see the general public can give two shits about one another so It looks like a little place in yhe middle of nowhere is where Im heading.

OP
Cisco San Jose
If they can not find a cure for cancer or aids, the hell if they will find the cure for Mr-19, they can't even find a cure for the common cold or flu or even aids or VD or the rest of the STD.

Go figure

It will be another money making study, research, testing like all the other shit they can't cure

they can't even cure metal health but they sure can collect a lot of money to try to find a cure for it or just hand out medicines by the bucket load and get you hooked on it.

Money talks till you die.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
They can actually cure the clap these days- I hope you haven't been walking around with it since Vietnam...:frEEk:
Certain strands have mutated... Its a scary thought to be stuck with a super clap... Your dick constantly draining... And burning. Dating would be tough. So I got the super clap... That's why my shorts have a wet stain at the crotch... I'm just dripping away.... So... What's for dinner?

Austin_F

BAMF+
Stores have required people to wear shoes for 800 years, nobody complains.

Costco advertised no one would be allowed in without a mask so no one should be surprised.

Cancel your membership and go to Walmart if you don't like it. :)

Owning a business and being able to make the rules is a core attraction of capitalism.

Stores have required people to wear shoes for 800 years, nobody complains.

Costco advertised no one would be allowed in without a mask so no one should be surprised.

Cancel your membership and go to Walmart if you don't like it. :)

Owning a business and being able to make the rules is a core attraction of capitalism.
:fu::fu::2guns::2guns: WRONG! Not in Arkansas lol!

rumble phish

BAMF+
No shirt

No shoes

No mask

No service

Funny how things change in the blink of an eye. Not too long ago evryone was up in arms over Muslim women wearing their hijabs (sp?) in public, or punks wearing thier "hoodies" into stores. Now they WANT you to cover your face. Will we see a rise in armed robberies? I'm looking at camera security systems for the homestead, but with everyone supposedly having to wear a mask what good will it do? Can i wear any kind of mask? Werewolf? Horsehead? Lone Ranger? I wanna walk around with a Darth Vader mask on pretend to force choke random people.

OP
Cisco San Jose

You can wear a mask above your head or below your chin because there is no law that states you have to wear it a certain way it just states you have to wear a mask, so there you go.

Same thing happen to me in Hawaii when I was working at Ford Island installing some new computer system. We rented a couple of places at Diamond head twin towers and after work I met up with a chick that I met at some restaurant at the pink hotel in Waikiki and we headed back to the twin towers to relax and Fook and as we entered the twin towers lobby and elevator to go up the elevator stopped and a lady and gentleman got on the elevator and the guy was holding a clip board and they looked at me and said I need to wear a shirt when riding the elevator and I said this is Hawaii and I just came from the beach and she said it does not matter you need to wear some type of shirt so the chick I was with took off her tank top and gave it to me and I knew it would not fit me so I just place the arms of the tank top over my head and told the lady that there you go I'm wearing a shirt, she calls security and the elevator stops and she tells me I have to leave the elevator so I go out to the parking lot area and here comes this security guard and he stops and sees me and does a back paddle and states that I have to leave the grounds so I told him I'm leaving and went with this chick that I met to her apartment. The security guard that stop me is the same person that killed John Lennon.

Last edited:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
Who's kid is Anal Disco and why did we inherit them?
Get a brother up to speed here?
He likes free food samples and mens couture from costco. He has been a premier member for many years.
Also got an autographed copy of Michelle Obamas book and once met Rosie O'donnell on Celebrity Star Fucker day.

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
The security guard that stop me is the same person that killed John Lennon.
Okay, so this is an odd "by the way" at the end of yet another intriguing Cisco story.

Although I cannot validate such a bold claim, simple Wikipedia research would seem to indicate some truth:
Wikipedia said:
At the time of the murder, he had no prior criminal convictions and had just resigned from a job as a security guard in Hawaii.
Cisco, had you punched that guy hard enough, you could have changed US history.

Stetson

BAMF
I just got back from looking at a job at a big active construction site, and they had the balls to make me wear a hard hat! Can you believe that? I thought this was a free country!!! If I want things hitting me in the head, it's "my body, my choice!"

I looked at the hardhat again after I left it at the office, and saw it had the Big Boss of the whole projects name on it. Must have been why everyone was looking at me funny. Could have been the shorts and boat shoes, though.

Top Bottom