Almost got kicked out of Costco Sunnyvale today "Saturday"

Decided to ride the Grom to Costco Sunnyvale to pick up some food, milk, raw tuna, and some other stuff and the person at the front door checked my Costco card and let me in, I go walking around and I see 5 guys coming towards me all wearing face mask, in fact everyone in the store was wearing face mask and I checked the front door there was no sign that stated you had to wear face mask anyway one of the guys stops me and says you have to wear a mask to shop in here, lucky I had my motorcycle mask that I wear around my wrist.

There was also a hall monitor near the milk and egg freezer yelling on his mega-phone, no stopping, no carts outside the door way of the freezer, keep 6' apart from each other.

I felt like I was in school with the principal yelling at me to tuck in my shirt, cut my hair, and wear a belt.

Anyway had lots of those spendix wearing young and even married chicks walking thur out the store.

got in and out and glad to leave the place.

Some people are taking this virus thing too far.

Winds blowing really hard outside, might blow up my 2m foil kite and use it to see if I can be blown around the block on my Kahuna skateboard.

Last edited:

rotts4u

BAMF
My stubborn aunt is about 78-79 and has been telling every one this is a bunch of bull and she hasn't worn masks and laughed at those that did. She visited my mom (89) about 9 days ago and mom made her stay outside and 6' away so she got mad and left. I just got the call today she is in the hospital ICU with covid 19 and is having a rough time. Symptoms started Wednesday of this week and I think she went to the hospital a day or two after that and got the results back today. My cousin had to call me and tell me my mom is potentially exposed now too because of my aunts stupidity.

OP
Cisco San Jose
My stubborn aunt is about 78-79 and has been telling every one this is a bunch of bull and she hasn't worn masks and laughed at those that did. She visited my mom (89) about 9 days ago and mom made her stay outside and 6' away so she got mad and left. I just got the call today she is in the hospital ICU with covid 19 and is having a rough time. Symptoms started Wednesday of this week and I think she went to the hospital a day or two after that and got the results back today. My cousin had to call me and tell me my mom is potentially exposed now too because of my aunts stupidity.
not being ignorant but people get flu, cold, and other diseases, just saying,

Sorry for your aunt getting Covid and I hope your mom did not get it also. Plus hope they find out where your aunt got the virus from??

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
You think people are taking this virus thing too far by asking you to wear a mask while shopping at a busy store?
yes. Policy should be based in "science". Not emotional feelz. Especially with asymptomatic carriers. Lets say you quarantine for 14 days... then what happens if you're still a carrier??
Or would you be fine with Cops just pulling you over and doing a full search of your property?? <---- If youre ok with that... I dont want to live anywhere near your version of reality.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
People who conceal carry a gun for safety and protection but refuse to wear a mask confirms my longstanding suspicion that a lot of gun owners are just trying to feel badass. :thumbdown:
You have some shit on your lenses.

Time will either clean them off or the shit will become hard and crusted over.

Your vision will either clear up or it won't.

You have some shit on your lenses.

Time will either clean them off or the shit will become hard and crusted over.

Your vision will either clear up or it won't.
I agree.

I'm going to refrain from wearing a seatbelt, helmet or condoms from here on out.

Hey, when it's your time to go, it's your time go. 🤷‍♀️

BigGar

high on placebo
yes. Policy should be based in "science". Not emotional feelz. Especially with asymptomatic carriers. Lets say you quarantine for 14 days... then what happens if you're still a carrier??
I can't figure out if this post is pro-mask or anti-mask.
Either way, I'm fine with a busy store telling, not asking me, to wear a mask. I can then decide whether or not to shop there. If they "ask" me, I may, or may not wear one. I do think that if a store requires one to wear a mask, that should be a hard and fast rule for them. If you've got asthma or some other weak excuse or phobia or other bullshit problem that prevents you from wearing one, sorry, you can't come in. Too fucking bad. Call a cop. Most stores that require a mask are happy to take your shopping list at the door and pick up all of the items you need. Don't like it? Shop elsewhere. Fuck HIPPA. You ain't coming in, ya fuckin' lying Karen.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I agree.

I'm going to refrain from wearing a seatbelt, helmet or condoms from here on out.

Hey, when it's your time to go, it's your time go. 🤷‍♀️

The problem for you regarding not wearing condoms is that poop noodle after anal is disgusting......well, it would be for most.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Why does he need to wear a rubber to suck a bunch of twinks off?

For when he's the pitcher....Yes, I realize he's the catcher the majority of the time, but sometimes he gets to do role reversal.

The problem for you regarding not wearing condoms is that poop noodle after anal is disgusting......well, it would be for most.
🤢 Forget solid matter, nothing kills the mood faster quite like getting a whiff of rural cow fields while I'm plunging my meat scepter deep into a fart box.

Proper prep is a requirement. Tell her to shower and twirl a soapy finger around.

Vegas12

BAMF+
🤢 Forget solid matter, nothing kills the mood faster quite like getting a whiff of rural cow fields while I'm plunging my meat scepter deep into a fart box.

Proper prep is a requirement. Tell HIM to shower and twirl a soapy finger around.

FIFY.

Vegas12

BAMF+

Proper prep is a requirement. Tell her to shower and twirl a soapy finger around.

And besides, I know you've overused your infamous pickup line:

"I can stand the smell if you can stand the pain."

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
☝ you know your avatar is lame as fuck... We used to have an og here that had the joker as his stupid fucking avatar. The joker is the God damn faggiest comic villain of all time.

Stetson

BAMF
☝ you know your avatar is lame as fuck... We used to have an og here that had the joker as his stupid fucking avatar. The joker is the God damn faggiest comic villain of all time.
Your username is robbed from a children's cartoon, and it's misspelled. Mine is a hat. I don't even know what an Anal Disco is, but it sounds invasive. Let us not get hung up on silly minutiae. :D

OP
Cisco San Jose
Sweden didn't lock down so what gives,

In life there is living and dying, dying is a guarantee

there is no guarantee that when you leave your house you will not be shot, get into a vehicle accident, get a heart attack, get run over at a crosswalk, get killed in a freak of nature accident "flood, falling tree, earth quake, etc".

In life, Life's a Beach so go enjoy it before you die.

Your username is robbed from a children's cartoon, and it's misspelled. Mine is a hat. I don't even know what an Anal Disco is, but it sounds invasive. Let us not get hung up on silly minutiae. :D
And A By God 10X At That! :D

there is no guarantee that when you leave your house you will not be shot, get into a vehicle accident, get a heart attack, get run over at a crosswalk, get killed in a freak of nature accident "flood, falling tree, earth quake, etc".

Imagine if someone used this logic to repeal CCW laws.

I can hear the screaming now.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter

Sweden doesn't have a huge self-important population like the USA does. Not to mention Sweden doesn't have a huge immigrant population that's doesn't understand personal responsibility or personal hygiene.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
I can't figure out if this post is pro-mask or anti-mask.
Either way, I'm fine with a busy store telling, not asking me, to wear a mask. I can then decide whether or not to shop there. If they "ask" me, I may, or may not wear one. I do think that if a store requires one to wear a mask, that should be a hard and fast rule for them. If you've got asthma or some other weak excuse or phobia or other bullshit problem that prevents you from wearing one, sorry, you can't come in. Too fucking bad. Call a cop. Most stores that require a mask are happy to take your shopping list at the door and pick up all of the items you need. Don't like it? Shop elsewhere. Fuck HIPPA. You ain't coming in, ya fuckin' lying Karen.
Im all for freedom. The mask aint stopping anything. I want WHOLESALE testing!! I want a laminated Doc note saying I dont have the covid! :fu: I want to be free to ride my machine!!!

People who OPEN carry a gun for safety and protection but refuse to wear a mask confirms my longstanding suspicion that a lot of gun owners are just trying to feel badass. :thumbdown:
FIFY. Although, I know a few people of the type you are talking about. Concealing a gun isn't the most comfortable thing, neither is wearing a mask.

What is the saying, better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

BigGar

high on placebo
Unless I'm sick I ain't wearing a god damn mask.
If I'm asymptomatic well fuck, sorry for your luck....
That's fine, so long as you don't insist that you be allowed to enter a place of business that requires a mask. You're free to take your business elsewhere, and the business is free to refuse service. I would be fine if a business require long red pants, black shoes and a white shirt to enter if that's what they wanted to require. Their business. Their choice.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
That's fine, so long as you don't insist that you be allowed to enter a place of business that requires a mask. You're free to take your business elsewhere, and the business is free to refuse service. I would be fine if a business require long red pants, black shoes and a white shirt to enter if that's what they wanted to require. Their business. Their choice.
If it was up to me businesses could discriminate based on age race sex or religion...

Their business not mine they own it and operate it, I should have to abide by their rules.

Fuck costco anyway...

Top Bottom