Ahmaud

rumble phish

BAMF+
In PA, just being present, like in getaway car, you're charged
Same in California. Of course when it's a "brutha" who was committing a robbery with his "homie" and gets charged with murder because his homie popped the clerk at the local convenience store, the likes of WP hails it as justice.

Something tells me WP won't feel the same way about this red-necked dickwad getting charged with murder...

CID

BAMF+
Speaking at a press conference at the GBI's DeKalb County headquarters Friday, director Vic Reynolds dismissed previous claims made by William 'Roddie' Bryan Jr. that he was merely a 'witness' and not an accomplice in Arbery's killing.

'If he was a witness we wouldn't have arrested him,' Reynolds said.

'We believe his underlying felony helped cause the death of Ahmaud Arbery,' he said, adding that the GBI is 'confident [prosecutors] will be able to prove that'.

He added that the GBI had collected more video footage of the shooting which would be revealed when the case goes to trial.
‘Once we start turning over stones, there are a few stones underneath that we start to turn over,’ he explained about the move to arrest Bryan in connection to Arbery's death.

‘On Wednesday afternoon or evening we reached the point that we were convinced probable cause existed to make those charges.

‘It wasn’t a proverbial moment of epiphany it was an accumulation of various things.’

Anonymous Elvis 5

Anonymous Lurker Poop
GBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Richard Dial testified that Bryan told police Travis McMichael said "f***ing n***er" after three blasts from his shotgun left Arbery dead in the street in the Satilla Shores neighborhood in February. Body camera footage also showed a Confederate flag sticker on the toolbox of McMichael's truck, he said.

Just to clarify, in the south or the north before the civil war, when blacks wouldn't listen, they were whipped and or beaten...

They were only valuable if alive.

So let's mention that this dipshit had a Confederate flag in the article... I'm sure he had a bass pro shops and a yeti sticker as well!

I'm going to start a movement to remove all of our founding fathers who owned slaves, stricken from the history books and have their monuments destroyed in favor of new monuments depicting the struggle of the oppressed and racially abused.

Id like to have a seventy foot tall statue of Floyd with his dick out and erect so anal disco can catch some shade... I want Trayvon Martin to be riding that horse in front of the white house.

Washington D.C will know,be known as the District of Dindu.

The Monticello should be given to a family of section 8 shit bricks so they can leave 300 lbs of trash and air jordans behind, not to mention a bad smell and roaches.

I'm on a roll...

While we at it lets paint the white house black!

Also all the farmland should be given to the blacks as their ancestors worked it!

Its amazing how awesome South Africa is now!

Oh boy it wont be long til our country is truly a heaven for all us citizens!

Stetson

BAMF+
GBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Richard Dial testified that Bryan told police Travis McMichael said "f***ing n***er" after three blasts from his shotgun left Arbery dead in the street in the Satilla Shores neighborhood in February. Body camera footage also showed a Confederate flag sticker on the toolbox of McMichael's truck, he said.

Just to clarify, in the south or the north before the civil war, when blacks wouldn't listen, they were whipped and or beaten...

They were only valuable if alive.

So let's mention that this dipshit had a Confederate flag in the article... I'm sure he had a bass pro shops and a yeti sticker as well!

I'm going to start a movement to remove all of our founding fathers who owned slaves, stricken from the history books and have their monuments destroyed in favor of new monuments depicting the struggle of the oppressed and racially abused.

Id like to have a seventy foot tall statue of Floyd with his dick out and erect so anal disco can catch some shade... I want Trayvon Martin to be riding that horse in front of the white house.

Washington D.C will know,be known as the District of Dindu.

The Monticello should be given to a family of section 8 shit bricks so they can leave 300 lbs of trash and air jordans behind, not to mention a bad smell and roaches.

I'm on a roll...

While we at it lets paint the white house black!

Also all the farmland should be given to the blacks as their ancestors worked it!

Its amazing how awesome South Africa is now!

Oh boy it wont be long til our country is truly a heaven for all us citizens!

I think the "whitepower" username might be available, if you want to take it over...

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
It's just the facts squid. I thought you loved police these days? It's evidence they will attempt to use if they charge him with a hate crime. It's what they do.

Anonymous Elvis 5

Anonymous Lurker Poop
It's just the facts squid. I thought you loved police these days? It's evidence they will attempt to use if they charge him with a hate crime. It's what they do.
The fact is Its bullshit and these little redneck vigilante dumb fucks honestly do no honor to the csa....

Just like Dylan Roof.... It's fucking lame...

And I'm not being racist...

I'm serious... My god damn white guilt is showing me the light... Washington and the rest of those founding assholes have got to go...

History has to be re written as the truth that the founders were God damn racist cruel men who wanted to kill people and beat slaves.

I was teasing about the territory of dindu...

It needs to be wakandaton ... Or whatever stupid name the blacks and pussy liberal whites want to call it.

I'm on the erasing history band wagon...

Anal is right stick that piece of shit in a dusty corner of a museum.... We got new art to create now....

Our dollars need to change!
Hell our change,needs to,change!

Ive seen the God damn light!

I'm woke like the liberals!

Hope you guys are ready for the new me!

So i should sell all my season DVDs that I never watch? Really the show is kinda stupid. Fun for kids though.
I watched it mainly for finding all the car goofs they had. 69 Charger starting a jump, 68 landing, stuff like that.

And Daisy. She was easy on the eyes.

I also watched Dallas for Linda Gray and Victoria Principal.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Hillary Clinton Questions How Anyone With A ‘Working Mind’ Can Support Donald Trump In Scathing Interview

I watch politics for Hillary.. go hillary.. hilary for president

No wait, the US needs a black woman for president. Then everything will be great again

BLM women for president !!!!

Last edited:

Anonymous Elvis 5

Anonymous Lurker Poop
I don't think wherever the reruns for syndication are on cable.. Its blurred... However who watches cable?

Anonymous Elvis 5

Anonymous Lurker Poop
tbs does shit like that. They also edit out the Towers when they appear in a movie. FUCK THEM! :fu:
Ted turners horse drank himself to,death... You would too if he slapped your ass and then Jane Fonda rode you around.

Anonymous Elvis 5

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Legit story about the horse... Can't find a shred of it online... Supposedly a family member and teddy horse went out to the barn(which makes Mauis garage fridge setup look like shit...)
And the horse had a few too many buckets.

Ole teddy went to where my parents wanted me to go, an all private boys school... Gross... I couldn't use God's loophole with the all girls school in town which would be paired....

Anal virginity is still virginity... God damn Christians.

Stetson

BAMF+
The first prosecutor involved with this case was arrested back in September for stepping on her dick.

Jury selection starts today.

Vegas12

BAMF+
love to see how they plan on finding 12 people who havent heard about this yet!

Ater nearly 20 years of reading federal transcripts(wife was a stenographer)......a potential juror can acknowledge knowing about it, the question becomes whether they can put aside that info

The lawyers have quite a few "passes" where they can dismiss a juror without giving a cause.

Stetson

BAMF+
there is noone in that general area that hasnt read about the story and already formed an opinion on it. same with any other crime that gets weeks of national media coverage.
Yet they still manage to seat juries every day. So if Boss Hogg, Roscoe and Enos wind up with the 12 dumbest, most uninformed residents of CousinFucker County on their jury, I guess that's on them. 🤷‍♂️

Could always try a change of venue too, I assume Georgia has some law for that.

BigGar

high on placebo
I'm baffled by this.
There are really no depths attorneys won't go to be they prosecutors or defense.

Are there questions about what Arbery was really up to? Sure. Does it matter in this case? Not really, but it's not going to stop the defense from bringing shit up that's just nuts. They want to paint a picture that he was dirty and violent. I don't know what he was, but the video I saw showed guys loading up and stalking him and then shooting him dead. They had no right to detain him, even if he was stealing building supplies in his shorts and sandals a few blocks before. He was just trying to get away from guys with guns from what I saw, and his killers were in a far different situation that KR was in.

Hoping these fellers burn, but I didn't watch much of the trial so there's that.

Top Bottom