Ahmaud

Vegas12

BAMF+
Dude if you are holding a Gun I'm running or complying til the pigs roll up... I'm not going to fight.

If he would have kept moving he would still be alive.

Maybe or maybe the asshole who brandished his shotgun would have shot him in the back...... but dead ghetto rat actually had the right to do what so many here love to claim ; which is stand his ground. He had no duty to retreat or obey those redneck fools.

The rednecks had no right to do what they did....and that's why they'll fry.

Fuck thugs and fuck vigilantes.

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+
...you would be easy... :lol:

...y0u are forgetting that they knew this guy...LoL... .!.:D.!.

Walturd, I fear you less than any person.

You talk too much shit.

Doesn't matter who they know....they had no right to act the cop.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I'm thinking the jury may not be so sympathetic to Jogger Boy once they see pictures other than his 8th grade graduation. The Bubba's defense team only has to convince 1, the Prosecution has to convince 12.

That stuff will not be shown during trial....

It would be like showing the sexual history of a rape victim.

Just like you cannot bring up past actions of the defendants......except at sentencing.

HOWEVER, and why jury selection is so huge, it may be difficult to find a jury that hasn't seen this stuff.

LuxPride

BAMF
This guy always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I can see why he's pissed, fucking cops always sweating him. Dude was by himself in the middle of nowhere next to railroad tracks with not a soul around, who the fuck is he hurting? Maybe he had some grass in his car, maybe not. I know I'd start having a "fuck them and the system" mentality if I was shaken down often. If I didn't have anything to lose and without direction in life, I might try to steal a TV from Walmart or rummage through a building development as a way of lashing out against that oppressive system.

These are probably shitty cops, fucking with people over a dime bag. Slowly turning maybe a nice kid/man into a criminal due to their behavior towards him, who eventually got killed over nothing worth dying for. It doesn't take much to be jaded if you have a grim outlook on society. The Joker is easily relatable to many!

The whole thing sucks. If there was a core family unit for the cross country runner, it wouldn't have happened. If the pigs didn't stink, it wouldn't have happened. I think the Rube's got the shit end of the stick. They put down a product of the environment they didn't create. Hopefully, more attention is focused on shitty cops being shitty, and more attention is focused on parents being parents and raising their youth. The system failed, all of it. Doesn't change the fact a criminal got his, he chose his path and it ended that afternoon. The dumb rubes took it too far and might have 20 years to think about it. It sucks, but it be what it be. Nothing will change, this shit happens every day. I'm trying to figure out why this case is getting all the attention though. What's the optics here?

Vegas12

BAMF+
This guy always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I can see why he's pissed, fucking cops always sweating him. Dude was by himself in the middle of nowhere next to railroad tracks with not a soul around, who the fuck is he hurting? Maybe he had some grass in his car, maybe not. I know I'd start having a "fuck them and the system" mentality if I was shaken down often. If I didn't have anything to lose and without direction in life, I might try to steal a TV from Walmart or rummage through a building development as a way of lashing out against that oppressive system.

These are probably shitty cops, fucking with people over a dime bag. Slowly turning maybe a nice kid/man into a criminal due to their behavior towards him, who eventually got killed over nothing worth dying for. It doesn't take much to be jaded if you have a grim outlook on society. The Joker is easily relatable to many!

The whole thing sucks. If there was a core family unit for the cross country runner, it wouldn't have happened. If the pigs didn't stink, it wouldn't have happened. I think the Rube's got the shit end of the stick. They put down a product of the environment they didn't create. Hopefully, more attention is focused on shitty cops being shitty, and more attention is focused on parents being parents and raising their youth. The system failed, all of it. Doesn't change the fact a criminal got his, he chose his path and it ended that afternoon. The dumb rubes took it too far and might have 20 years to think about it. It sucks, but it be what it be. Nothing will change, this shit happens every day. I'm trying to figure out why this case is getting all the attention though. What's the optics here?

I read it, it has a lot of good points, but I always wonder about the chicken or the egg question regarding cops harassing blacks.

I've mentioned this before, my mom was LAPD and I hung around a lot of cops; ncluding black cops.

They all said the same thing:

They were not racist when they started the job, but the job absolutely made them racist.

And while it sounds like we agree that cops that harass just to harass are assholes, these fools weren't even cops.

Not sure what your question is regarding the attention this is getting.....it's the POS race baiters.

What's funny is they've been relatively quiet regarding what a good boy the fitness freak was since all the dirt has been coming out.

Maybe the family didn't know he was a nigger??

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Not supporting anyone....

ESPECIALLY vigilante assholes who think they're cops.

And seriously, for you to question anyone's ethics, morality or honesty is laughable....LOL!!
I say the father and son did what they had to do. Not worrying that you would get white guilt from it.

The jogger was a piece of shit since highschool. Always up to no good. Sooner or later someone was gonna do him the favor and put him out of his misery.

But u can continue to suck nigger thug dick. Seems u like it.

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
And sociopaths..... would you like to threaten me with your little pawn shop pop gun again?
The Beretta 3032 Tomcat and Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox are semi-automatic pocket pistols designed and manufactured by Beretta. They are chambered in .32 ACP and are small pistols, designed for concealed-carry and use as backup weapons...

And as I recall, you took the threat seriously as you waddled your fat ass to your truck and left.

You're the only person I have ever pointed a gun at...

And knowing how much hate you have in your heart for me, I would gladly do it again.

You have other half siblings, surely they have something you could be jealous of.

Go to your dad's house and fuck with them... Here at my father's casa, fat assholes need not get uppity.

If my memory serves me correctly you called my then at the time wife a bitch. After you were swinging my toddlers toys off the deck..at my dad's house. You know the guy that's banging your mom.

And although my wife was a bitch, a real man and brother would refrain from such obscenities and overall redneck barbarism.... But alas,my bipolar enemy, the georgia in ya just had,to,raise,its ugly head.

In the end your remark had nothing to add to this thread, other than I laughed typing my reply, but I do appreciate the constant nut swinging.

Vegas12

BAMF+
The Beretta 3032 Tomcat and Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox are semi-automatic pocket pistols designed and manufactured by Beretta. They are chambered in .32 ACP and are small pistols, designed for concealed-carry and use as backup weapons...

And as I recall, you took the threat seriously as you waddled your fat ass to your truck and left.

You're the only person I have ever pointed a gun at...

And knowing how much hate you have in your heart for me, I would gladly do it again.

You have other half siblings, surely they have something you could be jealous of.

Go to your dad's house and fuck with them... Here at my father's casa, fat assholes need not get uppity.

If my memory serves me correctly you called my then at the time wife a bitch. After you were swinging my toddlers toys off the deck..at my dad's house. You know the guy that's banging your mom.

And although my wife was a bitch, a real man and brother would refrain from such obscenities and overall redneck barbarism.... But alas,my bipolar enemy, the georgia in ya just had,to,raise,its ugly head.

In the end your remark had nothing to add to this thread, other than I laughed typing my reply, but I do appreciate the constant nut swinging.
You two make Ro$$ and Bradco seem like Greg, Peter and Bobbie.

You made the comment about how firearms are like instant muscle....which I agree with 100%
We all know whitey's butt-buddies would not have done shit without the guns.

And I see your point regarding broski airing dirty laundry and the thread hijack.

But I have to ask.....why did you pull the gun as opposed to going hand to hand???

Just being nosey.

Website
www.snoopdogg.com

You made the comment about how firearms are like instant muscle....which I agree with 100%
We all know whitey's butt-buddies would not have done shit without the guns.

And I see your point regarding broski airing dirty laundry and the thread hijack.

But I have to ask.....why did you pull the gun as opposed to going hand to hand???

Just being nosey.
Honestly. At the time he was in way better shape(than now)and physically much bigger...
But I'm willing to take an ass whooping... The part I dont trust about him is that if he won, I dont think he would stop. He genuinely loathes me. It really was the best outcome... He left and cooled down... I needed to as well... The part he didnt know was that it wasn't loaded.

DUCHUNTER

"I am Jacks _______"

That's actually quite funny as there are a couple of people living in his head :D

This isn't a thread jack, Squid made a point about guns and then downplayed the need for them. Then after one comment he rambles on (mixing incidents BTW) about his bravado and how lucky I am to not have gone toe to toe with him. Well he doesn't seem to realize that an instigator has no fear.

Yes - big brave Squid tell us about how your manhood was so threatened that you needed a gun.... Should be very interesting

Just being nosey.

LuxPride

BAMF
I read it, it has a lot of good points, but I always wonder about the chicken or the egg question regarding cops harassing blacks.

I've mentioned this before, my mom was LAPD and I hung around a lot of cops; ncluding black cops.

They all said the same thing:

They were not racist when they started the job, but the job absolutely made them racist.

And while it sounds like we agree that cops that harass just to harass are assholes, these fools weren't even cops.

Not sure what your question is regarding the attention this is getting.....it's the POS race baiters.

What's funny is they've been relatively quiet regarding what a good boy the fitness freak was since all the dirt has been coming out.

Maybe the family didn't know he was a nigger??
I agree completely. It starts at home, dude was not given the tools to succeed by the family unit. Cops get to pick up the pieces after the family failed, the school system failed, and a lack of mentorship manifests itself into the guy who got shot. But the cops also know how jaded they are, and to your point, they know they become racist. I think we all know that. If it isn't racism it's a general power trip chip on their shoulder. It's a broad brush I'm painting with, not all cops are bad. I'm not making this about the police. After watching some of the footage of them and their interaction, I'm not sympathizing with him, he made his choices, but I get why he's a troubled man and might have had a "fuck it" moment and decided to charge a guy with a gun once again telling him what to do. I also get why the honkeys were in pursuit, they're tired of having sprinters steal their shit. It's a fucked cycle.

I just didn't think it was as simple and basic as rube's vs niggers.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
"Honestly. At the time he was in way better shape(than now)and physically much bigger...
But I'm willing to take an ass whooping... The part I dont trust about him is that if he won, I dont think he would stop. He genuinely loathes me. It really was the best outcome... He left and cooled down... I needed to as well... The part he didnt know was that it wasn't loaded
"

My older brother use to beat me mercilessly, up until i started to learn to use my legs at around 16 yrs of age.

After that, he started being careful whenever he and i settled our differences and if it ended up in a fight (and 9 out of 10 times it did) he would end up getting kicked in the face or ribs or balls and soon enough he gave up on his physical attacks.

Last fight between us goes back...some 35 yrs ago, but then 2 yrs ago, while he was having a bad day, he figured he could push me around by grabbing my throat and attempting to push me over a barrier which protected me from a 15 foot fall.

It happened so fast that it took me a couple seconds for it to click and realise what was happening, not wanting to believe that he was actually committed to doing me harm.

Adrenaline kicked in, i overpowered him, swept his legs out from under him and in doing so, snapped his left ankle and ended up on top of him.

I was just about to administer an elbow or two to his nose when he started screaming in agony. I looked down at his foot and noticed it was facing the wrong way, bone sticking thru his skin.

Decided the elbows weren t needed although he deserved them.

That s the difference between us. I have a heart while he doesn t.
If he had ended up on top of me, he would have no issues pummeling my face. I don t think he could do enough bad to me for me to do the same.

It s unfortunate that some brothers don t get along. My brother and i did get along, until we didn t.
Shit happens.

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
Yup....pretty simple. LOL!!

How's that tent holding up, Walturd???

...my current tent is in tatters and has no ventilation...

...I have been too lazy and distracted to break camp and set up the new one...

...I will pretty much have to as the weather warms...

...the problem is where to put stuff...I have a small apartment's worth of crap stuffed into the tent at this point...

...there is some ground work to do...I want the ground under the new set up to be flat with drainage...

...thank you for your concern...any simple suggestions would be helpful...

...but we digress...IMHO the emerging facts will will clear the unfortunate red necks that killed the tragically maladjusted jogger...

hedgehog

BAMF
"Honestly. At the time he was in way better shape(than now)and physically much bigger...
But I'm willing to take an ass whooping... The part I dont trust about him is that if he won, I dont think he would stop. He genuinely loathes me. It really was the best outcome... He left and cooled down... I needed to as well... The part he didnt know was that it wasn't loaded
"

My older brother use to beat me mercilessly, up until i started to learn to use my legs at around 16 yrs of age.

After that, he started being careful whenever he and i settled our differences and if it ended up in a fight (and 9 out of 10 times it did) he would end up getting kicked in the face or ribs or balls and soon enough he gave up on his physical attacks.

Last fight between us goes back...some 35 yrs ago, but then 2 yrs ago, while he was having a bad day, he figured he could push me around by grabbing my throat and attempting to push me over a barrier which protected me from a 15 foot fall.

It happened so fast that it took me a couple seconds for it to click and realise what was happening, not wanting to believe that he was actually committed to doing me harm.

Adrenaline kicked in, i overpowered him, swept his legs out from under him and in doing so, snapped his left ankle and ended up on top of him.

I was just about to administer an elbow or two to his nose when he started screaming in agony. I looked down at his foot and noticed it was facing the wrong way, bone sticking thru his skin.

Decided the elbows weren t needed although he deserved them.

That s the difference between us. I have a heart while he doesn t.
If he had ended up on top of me, he would have no issues pummeling my face. I don t think he could do enough bad to me for me to do the same.

It s unfortunate that some brothers don t get along. My brother and i did get along, until we didn t.
Shit happens.
....and then everyone who was watching applauded.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I bet they would walk on the murder charge...but get buttfucked via civil suit(s) (ie zimmerman 2.0)

he thinks they will get convicted and sent to federal pound me in the ass prison.

State prison so far.....the fed charges are always difficult because they go into civil rights bullshit.

I also think it'll get pled down but they will get to bunk with the marathon runner's brothers which should make for some interesting pillow talk.....if they aren't aryan nation now, they will be.

they will get to bunk with the marathon runner's brothers which should make for some interesting pillow talk.....if they aren't aryan nation now, they will be.
Not pops......ex cops get put in a special place with all the harmless derelicts. Son will probably go to another prison that has higher classification, a place you don't want to be. He will have a rough time.

Top Bottom