Ahmaud

Vegas12

BAMF+
eh, i read it differently. that they both had relationships with the guy from his past profession....and that neither wanted to touch the case with a 10' pole.

nor did the 3rd person assigned to it...and nor likely the 4th!

You read it right...mostly.

And it's what I wrote.

It's not they didn't want to touch it.....they couldn't.

Do you have info on the last DA?? I haven't seen a reason on why they are off the case.

It's not that hard, one unbiased DA has to look it over fresh, they keep people in suspense for a month and decline to press charges. Then it's over. Happens all the time in police shootings, most times.

Vegas12

BAMF+
oh ive not seen anything written on that, but i cant imagine ANYONE considers this case anything but misery and a no win situation.

That's the nature of the job.....it happens all the time on both sides.

Public defenders being forced to defend a POS they know is guilty to a prosecutor putting away a battered wife who finaly snapped and killed her abuser.....

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
The parallel being that the driver's actions in cutting you off the road and stepping out armed with a weapon absolutely constitute a threat to your life and justifies a lethal defense.

Whether or not YOU are armed does not change that threat - the threat is still there and advancing on you.

The only problem was nobody was advancing or approaching said runner

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Imagine if this was a road rage incident. Car has been following you, yelling at you to stop. Car cuts you off, forces you to a stop. Man steps out holding a shotgun and is walking towards you.

There isn't a person here that wouldn't have drawn their weapon and started shooting.
Show me where anyone was walking towards runner.
See, in a court of law this "lets make shit up" doesn t fly

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
He stepped out of his truck holding a shotgun. Not pointing it. Not walking towards anyone.
They will go frame by frame in the courtroom and play out each move.

They will watch the shotgun man stand by his door and they will watch the jogger turn and charge him.
Then they will say Self defense, jogger ran at him, went for his gun. Case over buh bye.

Vegas12

BAMF+
He stepped out of his truck holding a shotgun. Not pointing it. Not walking towards anyone.
They will go frame by frame in the courtroom and play out each move including the altercations leading up to the final conflict

They will watch the shotgun man stand by his door and they will watch the jogger turn and charge him.
Then they will say Self defense by the jogger that he ran at him, went for his gun in for of his life of being shot.... Case over, 20 years buh bye rednecks

FIFY...

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
That is enough to be considered assault under Georgia law. You don't NEED to point it at anyone in order to give someone a reasonable fear for their life. Arbery could have used a gun in self-defense no problem. Case closed. Buh bye.

But he didn t buh bye

And the driver is lucky for Arbery wasn't packing - his stunt only came at the expense of someone else's life and not his own.

What's funny is that anyone else in Arbery's shoes would have shot the driver, yet so many of you dickheads are trying real hard to deny that.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
And the driver is lucky for Arbery wasn't packing - his stunt only came at the expense of someone else's life and not his own.

What's funny is that anyone else in Arbery's shoes would have shot the driver, yet so many of you dickheads are trying real hard to deny that.
If he was packing that day, we all know it would ve been a stolen gun, like the one he packed back when he got caught w one.

Vegas12

BAMF+
If someone gets out of a vehicle to “talk with me” with a firearm in their hands, my first conclusion is that they are not trying to sell me cookies.
But some will argue, even "stipulate", that that action does not constitute force...and some of those people are tired of talking about it.....like anybody cares.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Here, I'll post it again...

ASSAULT:

"threat or attempt to inflict offensive physical contact or bodily harm on a person (as by lifting a fist in a threatening manner) that puts the person in immediate danger of or in apprehension (see APPREHENSION sense 1) of such harm or contact:

You can be guilty of assault even with verbal threats.

Vegas12

BAMF+
And before you bring up idiotic "pointing" the gun defense yet again.....here you go.

"Under state statute, brandishing a weapon is defined as "to point, wave about, or display in a threatening manner with the intent to induce fear "

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
The fact that he lunged at a police officer shows how uneducated and full of hate he is. I feel bad for him. His parents did him no favors, the system did him no favors.. And those rednecks that put him down well, honestly if it wasn't them it would have been the cops or another "jogger".

The guy stole a 🔨... The guy got questioned and kept running... The guys with questions drove past him and stopped ahead of him with guns...
He then fought with one that had a Gun.
He's dead.

The rednecks will walk.

He was truly a dindu...

If you don't see his attitude, defiance, and or hate...

That's called ignorance, or you are fishing....

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...it also clearly shows the jogger would not have attacked if he thought the rednecks were ready and willing to actually shoot him like the cops obviously were...

...I am pretty sure I would have been able to take him into custody...(as opposed to shooting him)...I am pretty sure I would not want that on video...LoL...

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+
The fact that he lunged at a police officer shows how uneducated and full of hate he is. I feel bad for him. His parents did him no favors, the system did him no favors.. And those rednecks that put him down well, honestly if it wasn't them it would have been the cops or another "jogger".

The guy stole a 🔨... The guy got questioned and kept running... The guys with questions drove past him and stopped ahead of him with guns...
He then fought with one that had a Gun.
He's dead.

The rednecks will walk.

He was truly a dindu...

If you don't see his attitude, defiance, and or hate...

That's called ignorance, or you are fishing....

And you're using past actions that have nothing to do with the ncident in question.

I honestly LMFAO thinking with the way you act here that you would just obey two random assholes who confront you.......

I think the main focus here is the way the media twisted it and how the parents bullshitted on what a good boy their degenerate son was....they must have got lessons from whitey on how to lie.

Last edited:
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
And you're using past actions that have nothing to do with the ncident in question.

I honestly LMFAO thinking with the way you act here that you would just obey two random assholes who confront you.......

I think the main focus here is the way the media twisted it and the how the parents bullshitted on what a good boy their degenerate son was....they must have got lessons from whitey on how to lie.
Dude if you are holding a Gun I'm running or complying til the pigs roll up... I'm not going to fight.

If he would have kept moving he would still be alive.

Vegas12

BAMF+
...it also clearly shows the jogger would not have attacked if he thought the rednecks were ready and willing to actually shoot him like the cops obviously were...

...I am pretty sure I would have been able to take him into custody...(as opposed to shooting him)...I am pretty sure I would not want that on video...LoL...

🙄

Top Bottom