Ahmaud

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
The father and son that shot him- I read that the father is a retired cop:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
You guys always quick to hang somebody before any evidence is provided.
Good thing you re not judges

The african american gentleman was supposedly seen robbing homes in the areas in the recent past by the local neighbors.

When one of the neighbors spotted him, he started running. The neighbor then reportedly told his retired cop neighbor "hey Billy Bob, there s that guy that s robbing everyone, it s him it s him, look he s running away"

Billy Bob (fictitiuos name) grabs his shotgun, his son grabs his revolver, they jump in their truck (of course they gots a truck) and hurry out after the nig... Err.. I mean, african american.

They ride alongside him for a few telling him (probably a little different).. "hey african american guy, stop running, we need to axe you some questions"

The robber... Err... I mean jogger, doesn t stop and keeps running.

They pass him a bit up ahead and pull the truck over in order to wait for him.

The rest is caught on video.
The jogger runs around the truck and starts to wrestle with one of them. He does not just keep jogging like his momma said.

His momma was also heard sayin "ma boy dint do nuffin"

Of course there are other opinions of how it all played out. One opinion is of the boy s mother, the other is of the mother s attorney. Both paint out Jamal to be a fine young man, just like Treyvon Martin was.

Soon the media will post pics of Jamal, when he was 13 yrs old to show us how cute he was and how he of course "didn do nuffin" as the media always takes advantage of such an event. Especially a racial one where the shooters are white supremists and Trump voters.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
The courts will not care what happened prior to the shooting.
Him robbing or not robbing him entering or not entering a house that s not his, even an empty house..

They will only care about one tiny thing...

What caused the shooting?
Based on the video footage, the shooting was caused by a running man, who runs around a pickup and attacks an armed man.

Video doesn t show anyone trying to trip, grab, or force the runner to stop.
What it does show is a guy who runs towards the truck, makes a hard left towards the guy with a shotgun and lunges punches while attempting to wrestle him.

The shotgun man defends himself by the law of the land, Stand your ground.
Case closed.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I hope so. They're assholes
What makes them assholes?
I ask cause you californians sure look at things differently than the rest of the country.

By the way, Georgia also has a citizens arrest law on the books.

But do comment. Curious to see how others see this shooting.
I see the father/son walking away free based on the state s stand your ground laws.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
"Listen very carefully around the 16 second mark. You will hear the person recording loading and or checking to see if his gun is loaded. Next you hear the gun slide up on the dash. The person recording was driving in for the kill just in case."

Any merit to that claim?

Whole lotta projecting going on...whola lotta shit going on in that video...the way the kid is running towards the stopped truck up ahead, these guys following and filming the scene...is why I asked WTF is going on here

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
What makes them assholes?
I ask cause you californians sure look at things differently than the rest of the country.

By the way, Georgia also has a citizens arrest law on the books.

But do comment. Curious to see how others see this shooting.
I see the father/son walking away free based on the state s stand your ground laws.
Listen, nobody loves the shvartzas more than me. You can't just kill them in the street.

Reactions: A23

Z

BAMF+
Who fuckin,,, cares :fu:

How fuckin often do dey make a big deal,, :roll:

of a nigger ,, shootin a white ,,person ? :ducmanic:

(Which happens WAY,,,,,,,,, mo often)

Till dat,, equals out,, :razz:

I'm not even readin da shit posted bout dis event... :moon:

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Who fuckin,,, cares :fu:

How fuckin often do dey make a big deal,, :roll:

of a nigger ,, shootin a white ,,person ? :ducmanic:

(Which happens WAY,,,,,,,,, mo often)

Till dat,, equals out,, :razz:

I'm not even readin da shit posted bout dis event... :moon:
The head space guiding the reaction here is the claim this was more of a hunt than a murder

Brings back memories of 'old tymes'

Vegas12

BAMF+
And worked for the DA.
shit is crazy for sure....lot of stories floating around about what happened before this etc.

for damn sure he wasnt just "out for a jog minding his own business"

that said..those dudes are totally fucked.
I'm sure I'll regret this.....but what do you think he was doing??

I know when I rob houses, I do it in broad daylight, in my shorts while running down the middle of the street.

And while you did not bring it up, this stand your ground and citizen's arrest bullshit does not have a snowball's chance in hell thanks to the video.

The only one standing his ground was the dead guy.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Getting shot down in the street is way down on my bucket list.

The key thing here to me is that there's a whole lot of information that short video clip leaves out.

The hearsay and speculation is damned near pointless other than to fan flames on all sides of the incident.

Once we get all the details, then I suspect a judge and a group of our peers will make the right decision...
...in a court of Law.
All we can do after the fact, is hope for the best outcome in order for justice to be served.

We all get to choose how to feel about it.

This public opinion crap is just so much fuel for whomever wishes to build a fire on top of what's happened already.

Vegas12

BAMF+
...sure you can...didn't you watch the video...???...it is just a page from the police hand book...

...they would have shot the fuk outa that guy...

...it's not like there is free lunch here...

One problem........they WEREN'T the police.

I just love how submissive all the wannabe bad asses get when stuff like this goes down...

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
And worked for the DA.

I'm sure I'll regret this.....but what do you think he was doing??

I know when I rob houses, I do it in broad daylight, in my shorts while running down the middle of the street.
is anyone really arguing that this kid had no clue who any of these guys were, and was just out jogging wondering why they were trying to stop him in the middle of the street?

I know for one thing, if I am jogging in bumfuck georgia and encounter a pickup truck full of necks armed and blocking the road....im running in the other direction! Running right at them, and then attacking the guy with a shotgun seems like an extremely poor life choice...even if we didnt have a videotaped example of the consequences.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
One problem........they WEREN'T the police.

I just love how submissive all the wannabe bad asses get when stuff like this goes down...
Charging someone who is armed and getting shot dead by them, alone and without any other details, is a lost case here.

It's happened multiple times here and I suspect it'll happen many more times going forward.

It is all still speculation without more information.

Personally, I would not run at someone holding a weapon, it just doesn't seem like there's an outcome with good odds of me coming out with a whole skin...

Vegas12

BAMF+
is anyone really arguing that this kid had no clue who any of these guys were, and was just out jogging wondering why they were trying to stop him in the middle of the street?

I know for one thing, if I am jogging in bumfuck georgia and encounter a pickup truck full of necks armed and blocking the road....im running in the other direction! Running right at them, and then attacking the guy with a shotgun seems like an extremely poor life choice...even if we didnt have a videotaped example of the consequences.

Run in the other direction......right into the loving arms of the other armed(alleged)redneck filming.

I'm sorry, this is the EXACT thing that fuels the anti-gun crowd.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
It doesn't matter if the white murderers get arrested and convicted.
Trumpy will pardon them to bump his ratings.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
Run in the other direction......right into the loving arms of the other armed(alleged)redneck filming.

I'm sorry, this is the EXACT thing that fuels the anti-gun crowd.
how does he know there is another truck behind with more armed necks after him filming if hes just out for a jog?

cant straddle both sides of the fence here.

ive got no love for how that whole situation went down...but the folks harping that "these guys set out to kill themselves a nigger...and video it!" at random is absurd.

Vegas12

BAMF+
how does he know there is another truck behind with more armed necks after him filming if hes just out for a jog?

ive got no love for how that whole situation went down...but the folks harping that "these guys set out to kill themselves a nigger...and video it!" at random is absurd.

So give me your reasoning for arming yourself and chasing someone down???

Did they fear for their lives from the black man in shorts???

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Cmon guys.
Let s not let emotions get in the way (i sound like BusaDave)...

Regardless what words were exchanged prior...to the attack, it did not give the jogger the right to rush, lunge and punch at the feller with the shotgun.

I did not see anyone point a gun in the jogger s direction.

What i see is the jogger run around the pickup, make a hard left around the front of the pickup (so he s not running away or in the same direction as before. He has changed direction towards guy w shotty) then charges at him lunging punches and wrestling for the shotgun. He throws a couple punches at the shotgun guy and takes a couple shots? Sounded like two shots, not sure if both connected.

The shotgun guy didn t act. He reacted...to the joggers attack. That s the biggie. Who initiated physical contact? Video clearly gives us that answer.

I think the video helps the shooter here.
Without it... It would be hard to explain. And noone would believe them.

We will never know what was said,

Buelldozer

BAMF+
If some bubbas screeched up with their pickup and then hopped out and started yelling and pointing guns at me I either wouldn't stop running or we'd be having a gun battle right there in the street and most of you would do the same. If this happened to my son and the justice system didn't provide justice then I'd make it for myself.

These two assholes ran off to play cop and then murdered an unarmed man in broad daylight in the middle of the street. That ain't right.

Vegas12

BAMF+

And at what point did he realize the people in the front vehicle were armed??

People love the "stand your ground" defense, The dead guy was in a fight or flight situation....
he was probably dead either way.

I'll never forget how so many cheered on the wrist lock king when he "stood his ground".....until the whole story was proven bullshit.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Cmon guys.
Let s not let emotions get in the way (i sound like BusaDave)...

Regardless what words were exchanged prior...to the attack, it did not give the jogger the right to rush, lunge and punch at the feller with the shotgun.

I did not see anyone point a gun in the jogger s direction.

What i see is the jogger run around the pickup, make a hard left around the front of the pickup (so he s not running away or in the same direction as before. He has changed direction towards guy w shotty) then charges at him lunging punches and wrestling for the shotgun. He throws a couple punches at the shotgun guy and takes a couple shots? Sounded like two shots, not sure if both connected.

The shotgun guy didn t act. He reacted...to the joggers attack. That s the biggie. Who initiated physical contact? Video clearly gives us that answer.

I think the video helps the shooter here.
Without it... It would be hard to explain. And noone would believe them.

We will never know what was said,

Yup....the yogurt eating Judo gypsy would have just laid down and sucked some dick if this would have happened to him....

or

Would have claimed he disarmed the bad guys in his best "stand your ground" voice...

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I would say the men will lose based on disparity of force.

2 men with weapons against a lone unarmed man will not look equal to any jury or judge.
Irrelevant.
They could ve had a tank. Makes no difference how much firepower they had. There s no proof they were gonna execute the jogger. Again, who s word against who's?

The video does not show any guns pointed at the jogger, nor does it show the father/son attempting to aprehend the jogger. So it s gonna be hard to prove the father and son were aggrrssive, when the video shows othetwise.
Clear self defense. The guy you didn t lay one finger on, comes at you punching you and pulling at your gun. You re a hunter. You know what can happen when you get shot with a shotgun. You are now fearing for your life as this guy is pulling and tugging at it while punching you... All on video.

Yeah. Buh bye.

Vegas12

BAMF+
If some bubbas screeched up with their pickup and then hopped out and started yelling and pointing guns at me I either wouldn't stop running or we'd be having a gun battle right there in the street and most of you would do the same. If this happened to my son and the justice system didn't provide justice then I'd make it for myself.

These two assholes ran off to play cop and then murdered an unarmed man in broad daylight in the middle of the street. That ain't right.

^^^^^^^ pretty simple.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
And at what point did he realize the people in the front vehicle were armed??

People love the "stand your ground" defense, The dead guy was in a fight or flight situation....
he was probably dead either way.

I'll never forget how so many cheered on the wrist lock king when he "stood his ground".....until the whole story was proven bullshit.

With the emphasys on "PROBABLY".

Vegas12

BAMF+
Irrelevant.
They could ve had a tank. Makes no difference how much firepower they had. There s no proof they were gonna execute the jogger. Again, who s word against who's?

The video does not show any guns pointed at the jogger, nor does it show the father/son attempting to aprehend the jogger. So it s gonna be hard to prove the father and son were aggrrssive, when the video shows othetwise.
Clear self defense. The guy you didn t lay one finger on, comes at you punching you and pulling at your gun. You re a hunter. You know what can happen when you get shot with a shotgun. You are now fearing for your life as this guy is pulling and tugging at it while punching you... All on video.

Yeah. Buh bye.
Yup, arming yourself to track down an alleged burglar who happens to be in shorts running down the street in broad daylight.....no intent there..🤪

And it's"whose"

Top Bottom