A little pissed

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
At Nex Gen.. seems when I order it under the special it automatically popped me into the vip club. Well that is a $12.97 MONTHLY charge to belong to something that gives you 40% off their product along with free shipping. If I was using the product by the gallon I would say fine. But I'm still sitting on a full bottle after doing all the vehicles I own and dont see me doing another purchase until mid next year.

Called them up and bitched but that got no refund for this VIP charges. I closed the account and called it a day.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
At Nex Gen.. seems when I order it under the special it automatically popped me into the vip club. Well that is a $12.97 MONTHLY charge to belong to something that gives you 40% off their product along with free shipping. If I was using the product by the gallon I would say fine. But I'm still sitting on a full bottle after doing all the vehicles I own and dont see me doing another purchase until mid next year.

Called them up and bitched but that got no refund for this VIP charges. I closed the account and called it a day.
Yeah, folks/businesses are really pushing to get everyone signed up for a fucking membership that has a monthly fee so you can get a fucking discount? Fuck Em'!
I only ever signed up once because my daughter was buying some stuff at FYE's and I thought cool, discounts and then I went to the site and discovered they wanted fourteen fucking dollars each month.

Now, when asked if I have a membership card or would I like one, first I ask what it costs then, I decline the offer nicely the first time and try to be nice the second time but,
if they ask a third time I start to get bent and ask them "What part of (No Thank You) do you not understand?"
I'm still waiting for someone to ask a fourth time so I can explain that I will have to stomp on a baby bunny for each time they asked me if I wanted to join their fucking club, to balance out the Universe again.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I was with the kid when she was 16 at the mall, she had some purchases she had her own cash for, and i had my own. She went first.

Guy behind the counter launches into the credit card spiel and of course the kid listens intently.

I interrupt and say "no, she won't be getting a credit card."

"well, she gets 10% off today if-"

"no, she won't be getting a credit card. Even if I allowed it, she's only 16 and can't sign contracts."

long pause.

"well technically-"

"yes, with a parents signature. I'm not cosigning."

"ok...."

so she checks out. I step up.

"would you be interested in signing up for our credit card?"

i tilt my head slightly and just stare at him.

kid laughs.

clerk turns red and rings up my purchase.

I was >< that close to setting everything on the counter and walking out with nothing, if he asked one more time. Ill waste gas, time, go without, etc, on a moments notice. Its not logical but it feels good.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I don't even know what "Nex Gen" is. But I looked at the Amazon credit card once because I could have gotten $75.00 or more of an order if I signed up. Then I read the small print, TWENTY SEVEN PERCENT INTEREST! No big deal, unless I forget to make a payment someday, or get incapacitated and can't.
As it is, I only use one card now, and never carry a balance on it. But if I were to get fucked up and miss a payment...:eek: I shudder to think of it.

By the way, they claim you losers are in the hole for 14 trillion dollars, student loans, mortgages, credit cards, etc.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I don't even know what "Nex Gen" is. But I looked at the Amazon credit card once because I could have gotten $75.00 or more of an order if I signed up. Then I read the small print, TWENTY SEVEN PERCENT INTEREST! No big deal, unless I forget to make a payment someday, or get incapacitated and can't.
As it is, I only use one card now, and never carry a balance on it. But if I were to get fucked up and miss a payment...:eek: I shudder to think of it.

By the way, they claim you losers are in the hole for 14 trillion dollars, student loans, mortgages, credit cards, etc.

Look, Scrooge McGrumpaw, even 27% is no big deal as long as you pay it off in a month or two.

It's a little more than 2% for the month....$1,000 would be $20....BFD!!

Now the idiots that never pay pay it off and carry a balance forever....they can just elect any of the current crop of democunts and they'll promise to pay off those balances.

Top Bottom