A Glock knockoff

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Shadow Systems Corp

IMG_20191010_033708.jpg

USA made Glock
Played with one this evening and forgot all about the Legion
Seems the guys at Shadow systems got tired of making Austrian Glocks better and made their own American version.

This gun misses nothing...
It has a grippy very ergonomic frame that points the way it should (comes w three angles)
It incorporates all the modifications you'd want on your Austrian Glock
It comes with really nice sights
It comes with a magwell should you choose to use it
It comes cut for an optic (rmr)
It comes with a sweet 4lb trigger
It comes with a fancy shmancy barrel

IMG_20191010_034822.jpg

I was so captivated by it that i couldn t leave without one.
They offer 2 models, the Tactical (no rmr cut, less slide cuts)
And the Elite, which i got for $899 which is downright cheap for all the goodies it has

Last edited:
LOL kind of like buying a Rolex made in China. Bling does appeal to certain types of people. The materials, processes and controls that go into manufacture who knows. Sparkle and "fancy schmancy" does appeal to the "hood rats" see it all the time. Just too funny. This weapon most likely has a "special" slide and springs that allow it to fire from it's primary position--sideways.

Know this one is going to have fantastic resale--Not. :)

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
LOL kind of like buying a Rolex made in China. Bling does appeal to certain types of people. The materials, processes and controls that go into manufacture who knows. Sparkle and "fancy schmancy" does appeal to the "hood rats" see it all the time. Just too funny. This weapon most likely has a "special" slide and springs that allow it to fire from it's primary position--sideways.

Know this one is going to have fantastic resale--Not. :)
Striker fired... I know.

Fact is, everything is at least a step up from a Glock. From the materials used to the most important aspect of a handgun.. Ergos.
It's more accurate than a Glock, has goodies that one actually needs in a carry gun (i don t see them as bling) refering to the grippy frame texturing and slide serrations which help one COCK the gun by unorthodox means.

Made of 17-4 stainless, better than 416 stainless and way better than 4000 carbon steel.
Huge trigger difference from Glock, real nice sights, already cut for an RMR, all the goodies inside, striker, plunger, etc magwell already inside the box should you wanna work on your reloading drills...

Gun points the way Glock SHOULD HAVE.
You get 3 angles, 1911, mid, glock
The mid seems to fit me best. The trigger guard is sculpted just right, therr s an extended beavertail for guys w meaty hands...
This gun makes me moist.

Striker fired... I know.

Fact is, everything is at least a step up from a Glock. From the materials used to the most important aspect of a handgun.. Ergos.
It's more accurate than a Glock, has goodies that one actually needs in a carry gun (i don t see them as bling) refering to the grippy frame texturing and slide serrations which help one COCK the gun by unorthodox means.

Made of 17-4 stainless, better than 416 stainless and way better than 4000 carbon steel.
Huge trigger difference from Glock, real nice sights, already cut for an RMR, all the goodies inside, striker, plunger, etc magwell already inside the box should you wanna work on your reloading drills...

Gun points the way Glock SHOULD HAVE.
You get 3 angles, 1911, mid, glock
The mid seems to fit me best. The trigger guard is sculpted just right, therr s an extended beavertail for guys w meaty hands...
This gun makes me moist.
Unknowingly you make my point. Materials and Processes are only as good specifications of the people who design and manufacturer the product. Not to get too technical on you but just as a SINGLE example (could fill pages) are the cutting speeds and lubricants (critical or they can introduce embrittlement) used on the metal machining in this pistol (not even going to get into the composite structure) and it they are performed before or after heat treat treatment could cause a slide failure as an Example after a few hundred or few thousand rounds.

As I said above many people are attracted to shiny, blingy products because they look COOL! There would have to be a lot of data out there for me especially at this low price point to verify.

Doubt you will have this very long anyway so it really does not matter does it? :) :)

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Spoken like a true machinist.
The hate is obvious. Nobody can cut steel better than you/your machinist.

Is there ANYTHING at all other than what you have, that is to your liking? Lol

Well my stoned friend you completely missed the point. I mean 100%. No wonder you stay home with no job and buy bling with your allowance. Good lord are you not even remotely familiar with what happens in a design, qualification, production environment? My God you are just like a little kid attracted to shiny objects. You are a funny guy that there is no doubt.👍

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Well my stoned friend you completely missed the point. I mean 100%. No wonder you stay home with no job and buy bling with your allowance. Good lord are you not even remotely familiar with what happens in a design, qualification, production environment? My God you are just like a little kid attracted to shiny objects. You are a funny guy that there is no doubt.👍
Colt spent 1 million dollars on research/development for their ar15 grip

Do you see any on any ar15's anymore?

Mic drop......

Told you before liked the 454. Like the Sig's just not my cup of tea being SF. This one is a cheap knock off for a New Orleans Pimp!!:green:

No, but "he knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy, a very special guy, and that guy knows a guy".

Like always.

Stonedwhite gets under the influence and posts. Do not get your panties in a wad. As always.

Stetson

BAMF
The screen is too small on my fone. Is that the 'three arrows in a circle' recycling symbol on the top of the grip?

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Stonedwhite gets under the influence and posts. Do not get your panties in a wad. As always.
Im a bit more open minded than you i guess... Im actually all for new gun technology, from striker fired pistols to electronic sights aka rmr. I know you re more of a "traditional guy" i use to be too... But I wasn't a prick like you

Danny has put his shit on the line here more than once, which is more than anyone can say about you.

You sound more every day like someone living off of Daddy's investments.

No none of that for me NAMBLA Boy! :fu::fu::fu::fu: Was smart stayed married unlike you, made good investments unlike you, not to mention 34 years with the same company, additionally unlike you I do have to count my "shekels" as you put it. :) Sorry old boy you brought it up. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Im a bit more open minded than you i guess... Im actually all for new gun technology, from striker fired pistols to electronic sights aka rmr. I know you re more of a "traditional guy" i use to be too... But I wasn't a prick like you
If you look at it that way. I was using the first generation of Aimpoint sights when you were still in Russia in your playpen. On most of my AR's use the Raytheon AR Specter.

Hey! What the fuck is wrong with RIA? They make the best value-to-price ratio 1911, hands down.
In your considered opinion and I respect that. I do not know of a single Smith that uses it as a basis for a custom or a semi custom. For a no frills off the shelf I will go with a Colt all thing considered uses American forged frames. Fortunately I do not have to do that.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
In your considered opinion and I respect that. I do not know of a single Smith that uses it as a basis for a custom or a semi custom. For a no frills off the shelf I will go with a Colt all thing considered uses American forged frames. Fortunately I do not have to do that.
Had a $350 GI issue Springfield
Shot ok. Can't remember it jamming that many times and i put a few couple thousand rounds thru it...

Use to pack all kinds of guns at the Gas station in Bpt, this cheap 1911 copy was as ghetto as it gets.

IMG_20191011_002922.jpg

IMG_20191011_002940.jpg

I tried a buddy’s, he has a few shadow elites as he’s one of their pro shooters, felt really weird to me, even boxier and more square than a Glock frame, ran great though, I just traded an early 19 gen 5 for the latest gen 5 with front serrations and all the G45 updates and M coated internals, I’m leaving it slick, also did the same swap for the latest G17, that one gets cut for an RMR next week, I took this before I put the oem extended slide release in but this is pretty much how she’s gonna stay. 98A4A921-7463-4B9F-9056-F14877487C29.jpeg

Ed

No none of that for me NAMBLA Boy! :fu::fu::fu::fu: Was smart stayed married unlike you, made good investments unlike you, not to mention 34 years with the same company, additionally unlike you I do have to count my "shekels" as you put it. :) Sorry old boy you brought it up. :):):)
That was good for chuckles this morning, but you'll have to try harder, Dave. I post first-hand photos from locations around the world, and your sole content here is jerking off over trinkets... you clearly don't know much about my investments, do you :lol:

The topic is metallurgy, and all we get from your yap is regurgitated baloney from a-guy-who-knows-a-guy... well gosh that sure beats me, I only actually have decades of empirical data from engineering manuals :roll:

20191011_093838.jpg

When you first stumbled in here, it was all empty blather about your Boss Hoss... the subject has changed, but it's still empty blather.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Damn, I only knew a guy who knew a guy who had an aunt who dropped a screaming pressure cooker, once.

I do have some interesting scars though...

Sorry but where I went and did there were no pictures allowed to be taken or information disclosed. Part of the job when Uncle is involved in everything you do. Glad you got a chuckle! Figured you would. :)

That was good for chuckles this morning, but you'll have to try harder, Dave. I post first-hand photos from locations around the world, and your sole content here is jerking off over trinkets... you clearly don't know much about my investments, do you :lol:

The topic is metallurgy, and all we get from your yap is regurgitated baloney from a-guy-who-knows-a-guy... well gosh that sure beats me, I only actually have decades of empirical data from engineering manuals :roll:

View attachment 24882

When you first stumbled in here, it was all empty blather about your Boss Hoss... the subject has changed, but it's still empty blather.

Oh when I first came here had a Bandit then a Busa with a Fatboy, then the BH with the 540.

Wickedspeed his Ex and I had dinner on one of my trips to Kali. He knows about my employer.

Ed

Sorry but where I went and did there were no pictures allowed to be taken or information disclosed.
Golly, how... conveniently inconvenient. I wouldn't know anything about security clearances- I only built robotic welding systems for military fighter engines, like this one for the F404 prototypes.

gmf1a.jpg

Ed stop showing you ass here. Most have nothing to do with classified work. Sorry to disappoint. Cannot speak to anything to do with engines. They come in as GFE.

I sent Paul (Wickedspeed) some airplane pictures of our aircraft and aircraft trinkets for his students.

Last edited:

HG

I’m here for the entertainment
I have the Gen 4 MOS. Nice that it was already cut for the optics and has different plates for different optics.

The front serrations are nice. Too bad the Gen 4 doesn't have them.

I tried a buddy’s, he has a few shadow elites as he’s one of their pro shooters, felt really weird to me, even boxier and more square than a Glock frame, ran great though, I just traded an early 19 gen 5 for the latest gen 5 with front serrations and all the G45 updates and M coated internals, I’m leaving it slick, also did the same swap for the latest G17, that one gets cut for an RMR next week, I took this before I put the oem extended slide release in but this is pretty much how she’s gonna stay. View attachment 24877

Top Bottom