A fucking joke...

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
OP
Ninjaman12R

Ninjaman12R

Trump voters upset Biden hasn't hosted anything in......7 weeks.

Meanwhile Trump went over 300 days without one.

:lol:

View attachment 57528

View attachment 57530
I'm not upset about lack of hosting, I'm upset that that mushmouthed incoherent fucktard is the President of this country. He can't handle the simplest of press gigs unless everyone goes easy on him, or like this one, he blanks out and they pull the plug before he fucks up worse.

It's almost like watching the documentary about Glen Campbell's battle with alzheimers in a way. (great documentary btw) Every night when he hit the stage you never knew what was going to happen.

When PedoJoe has a hot mic in front of him it's a dice shoot, everyone knows that.

OP
Ninjaman12R

Ninjaman12R

As plainly evidenced by this whinging thread.

We had a mushmouthed incoherent fucktard last administration, we got another one now - only difference it's not your mushmouth fucktard in power.

You'll survive ๐Ÿ˜‰
Surely you aren't suggesting that "The Don" is on the same speaking level as the pedophile? If so, pull your own plug and shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Trump was not the end all, be all, perfect President. But he could at least string together a few sentences, even when the heat was on, he loved that shit.

Now we have Joe "what am I supposed to do, am I shitting myself, oh look a squirrel" Biden. The douches choice for Prez. โ˜ป

But you're right, I'll survive.....the suspense of how they're going to shuffle that motherfucker out to pastor is a motivator. How crooked and dirty will it get?

Surely you aren't suggesting that "The Don" is on the same speaking level as the pedophile? If so, pull your own plug and shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Trump was not the end all, be all, perfect President. But he could at least string together a few sentences, even when the heat was on, he loved that shit.

Now we have Joe "what am I supposed to do, am I shitting myself, oh look a squirrel" Biden. The douches choice for Prez. โ˜ป

But you're right, I'll survive.....the suspense of how they're going to shuffle that motherfucker out to pastor is a motivator. How crooked and dirty will it get?
Arguing who is a better speaker is pointless. They both sucked for different reasons. But this clearly isn't about speaking skills - Obama is great at public speaking - in fact, the Repubs made fun of him because he was a smooth talker - damned if you do, damned if you don't. Which brings us to the point of this thread - you're bitching just to bitch. Hopefully you don't get too hung up on it. ๐Ÿ˜

And it's out to pasture, not pastor.

OP
Ninjaman12R

Ninjaman12R

Arguing who is a better speaker is pointless. They both sucked for different reasons. But this clearly isn't about speaking skills - Obama is great at public speaking - in fact, the Repubs made fun of him because he was a smooth talker - damned if you do, damned if you don't. Which brings us to the point of this thread - you're bitching just to bitch. Hopefully you don't get too hung up on it. ๐Ÿ˜

And it's out to pasture, not pastor.
Not bitching to bitch, so again....shut the fuck up with that bullshit. The point of this thread is to further point out that the President of this great nation couldn't order a goddamned hamburger at the drive-thru at McDonald's. He's clueless, the speaking part is only one facet of the fucktardary.

Top Bottom