A fine example of what is American

OP
GSXRN99

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
On FB I belonged to a group Call PATRIOTS of Ventura County and as soon as the media pronounced BIDEN/HARRIS winners they deleted our account. We organized peaceful rallies and cruise days every Sunday. I deleted both my accounts and I will not return to that Communist site.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
On FB I belonged to a group Call PATRIOTS of Ventura County and as soon as the media pronounced BIDEN/HARRIS winners they deleted our account. We organized peaceful rallies and cruise days every Sunday. I deleted both my accounts and I will not return to that Communist site.
Meh, it's just FB, Fuck them...
...get back to us when DHS determines you're a threat as a potential terrorist because of your belief system and/or military service.

I still have some warning stickers somewhere so folks could just avoid contact and make reports according to my movements about my life.
The phone now does all that shit automatically now.

1984, all over again.

OP
GSXRN99

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
I used the site primarily to keep tabs on family and some of the Hooligans here. Deleting the PATRIOT account pushed me over the edge. If they prove that there was no cheating on the elections, I will accept that just a cunt hair more people in the US are a bunch of stupid cunts and try to keep afloat while the Democrats clean out what is left of my savings. Obama Care wiped out my savings and half my medications and some treatments I go to Mexico for. An example of one of my meds here it cost 129K a year for and I buy in Mexico for 19K My health insurance wont cover it. By the time I kick the bucket my kids wont be getting anything. Can you imagine Harris in office for the next 12 years?

Brokenfly

HOLYBAMF
in one my earliest posts to someone on this board i was cautionary in regards telling him to pull that shit down since even then mum should be the word.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I used the site primarily to keep tabs on family and some of the Hooligans here. Deleting the PATRIOT account pushed me over the edge. If they prove that there was no cheating on the elections, I will accept that just a cunt hair more people in the US are a bunch of stupid cunts and try to keep afloat while the Democrats clean out what is left of my savings. Obama Care wiped out my savings and half my medications and some treatments I go to Mexico for. An example of one of my meds here it cost 129K a year for and I buy in Mexico for 19K My health insurance wont cover it. By the time I kick the bucket my kids wont be getting anything. Can you imagine Harris in office for the next 12 years?
Valid rant, I was being a bit flippant and no injury was intended.

I wish I had some good answers that made everything you and I both would like to happen, medically/financially, reachable...

...all we have is venting for now and hopefully a little peace of mind.

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
I dumped FB a year and a half ago. It was a good move. I figured if anyone wants to know what Im doing they can email or call, so far its been crickets and I am fine with that. It tells you who your real friends are.
I envy you. I wish I could do the same but I have a strange skill of being able to create successful FB groups and I have to stick around to run them even though I have chosen admin to help...

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Bandit Man

BAMF
Looks like some parts of Detroit, or Chicago. Blight is everywhere.

gsxrian

BAMF
Its the same with Cloud Storage, everyone is all excited to have some else manage all their data and somehow believe no one will ever mine that data.

I have maintained my own Cloud Storage for over 20 years on my own equipment.

OP
GSXRN99

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
I dont have real ID so I send one of the girls BF down. Between work, illness, sleep and an occasional run up the hill, I dont get out much. Last week I had a pre dental abscess the size of a golf ball and my white count bottomed out, ran 102-3 fevers for 3 days. lost another 8 pounds. Scary 5' 9" at 123lbs right now. I'm a fucking skeleton. My girls nicknamed me the grim reaper.

bombaybusa

President, Club Pra
Website
bombaymotorsports.business.site
I fly first class to India and back to do my dental and medical work and it’s cheaper 😂
Wish we had better affordable health care here

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Back in the 60's or early 70's the CIA took a briefcase with an atomizer to a NY airport and sprayed a virus to track it's spread.
There's been nearly 50 years to figure this shit out for good or for bad.

BigGar

high on placebo
  • Red
Reactions: Red

Bandit Man

BAMF
I contemplate foing back to Canada every day but it seems lime its not that much better there right now so I stay and pay through the nose to have dozens of DRs tell me that have no clue what to do. Its like they all went to MMI and just want to swap parts.

OP
GSXRN99

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
More medical dental update. The antineoplastics I am on cause dry mouth and after 4 years of continuous chemo my mouth self destructed over a two week period. 5 teeth broke to the gumline. So being insurance driven I go to this Dentist who is on plan and she wants to pull them all. FUCK INSURANCE! They dont drive the bus. I went back to my old Dentist, I havent seen him in 20 years (We almost had a moment). So instead of trying to jack me up for close to 60K for implants We put together a save for all the other teeth and a few implants for 30K. Fuck I am getting bankrupt behind all this quality of life shit. (I like the mask thing currently).

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Oh Jeeeze thats nuts. I gave up with US dentists after I needed major work and ventured to Mexico. I found a fantastic place run by a canook that did the work for about 40%. I was astounded at the level of work they do and the severity of surgery. They showed me one guy whos teeth were all in his jaw buried in the gums. They had to do surgery to remove them all and build implants. Ill never go to another dentist in the US. Id also try Thailand
The Chemo is not for the dental problems I assume? Is that under control now?
Empathy for you !

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • Root canal-treated teeth can harbor dangerous pathogens that contribute to chronic disease
  • Modern technologies such as ozone and laser therapies can effectively address many issues so a root canal procedure can be avoided. They can also be used to treat infected root canal-treated teeth, and to safely perform a root canal when needed
  • If you need a root canal procedure, see an endodontist who is trained in the use of these regenerative technologies
  • Even when decay and bacteria have made it all the way into the nerve tissue, laser therapy can sterilize the surface of the nerve, while ozone gas, which also kills pathogens, can actually stimulate your immune system to kick in and eradicate the remaining infection
  • If you have a root canal-treated tooth, be sure to get a 3D cone beam scan to assess the state of the tooth and rule out infection

Top Bottom