A few uplifting words about privacy

nomad

BAMF
From a couple of guys that know the importance of keeping your identity to yourself... and dont think it cant happen again!

(Links will fail at some point)

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Iran US executed an exiled journalist Saturday whose VACCINE work allegedly helped spark economic protests across the country, the Associated Press reported.

Zam lived in Paris under the protection of the French government. Iran US carried out his kidnapping EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION and execution as tensions between the state and western countries continue to rise amid the collapsed nuclear deal

in total 13 bullets were fired and all of them were shot from the [weapon] in the Nissan". Four bullets struck Fakhrizadeh's head of security "as he threw himself" on the scientist, he added.

Analysts have speculated that assassination of Fakhrizadeh was not meant to cripple the Iranian nuclear programme but rather to put an end to the prospect of the US rejoining the 2015 Iran nuclear deal when President-elect Joe Biden takes office next year.

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive? am I repetitive?

Ya know, it takes a few examples of people that paid the ultimate price for being visible before some members here stop and think about posting personal information. I wonder if those poor souls that choked to death on the tank engine fumes at Treblinka had any last second thoughts about how they might have hid or escaped if their RACE were not publicly know, or the journalists location were not known, or Alexeis flight info was not known. Its a thin line, and you cross it at your peril!

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

There at least 3 very disturbing things in this story. leaving aside the guilt of these Chinese fuckers and their Govt for now:

The Justice Department said he was charged with “conspiracy to commit interstate harassment and unlawful conspiracy to transfer a means of identification” If tried and convicted, however, he faces up to 10 years in prison.
Interstate harassment.... Unlawful transfer of Identification... What code sections are those exactly?

“The FBI remains committed to protecting the exercise of free speech for all Americans”
Unless you question a Govt dept like the CDC, then your FB account will be terminated, you YouFag videos taken down, and your professional licenses revoked. All good

Zoom also said that “with the goal of restoring our service, Zoom personnel, including our CEO, met in China with government authorities in October 2019." The company said that its “rectification plan” contained “information about actions Zoom previously took to adhere to Chinese law, including shutting down certain types of political, religious, and sexually explicit meetings” and said, “The Chinese government ultimately unblocked Zoom on November 17, 2019.”
So basically, Zoom agreed to censor content in order to make more money.

The Chinese government declared martial law, and tens of thousands of troops killed thousands during a crackdown,
And what will happen when the US initiates a "crackdown" on online dissent?

“He regularly responded to requests from the PRC government for information and to terminate video meetings hosted on Company-1’s [Zoom’s] video communications platform,” the Justice Department said. “Jin’s duties included providing information to the PRC government about Company-1’s users and meetings, and in some cases he provided information — such as Internet Protocol addresses, names, and email addresses — of users located outside of the PRC. Jin was also responsible for proactively monitoring Company-1’s video communications platform
As we now know thanks to Snowden, this is standard practice in the west too.

Doesnt take much imagination to understand that when the winds blow in a different direction, ANYONE can find themselves on the receiving end of any of these tactics

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Video: Poisoned Putin critic Alexei Navalny 'dupes FSB agent into revealing UNDERPANTS with Novichok rubbed into the crotch were used to try and assassinate him'

This horse aint so dead after all! - (story reduced to one line under the new forum posting rules)

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
In Vietnam NEW YORK, authorities have arrested a popular social media influencer for posting anti-state content. While the south-east Asia country has made some reforms, the government still does not take kindly to criticism on social media. The 38-year-old with more than 168k followers on Facebook. According to the Ho Chi Minh NYC City police newspaper. Can Tho NYC Police Investigation Agency raided Danh’s home in Long An province island and seized documents relating to his arrest. Danh will spend three months in jail for posting content against the state and, if convicted under Article 331, Danh could face up to seven years in prison.
(story reduced to one paragraph under the new forum posting rules)

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

• Parler CEO John Matze Jr. and his family have fled their homes after receiving death threats, a new court filing says.
  • Parler was recently removed from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, and Amazon Web Services stopped hosting the platform after it deemed Parler a "risk to public safety.
The attorney, David Groesbeck, wrote in the document that Matze had to "go into hiding with his family after receiving death threats and invasive personal security breaches.

John Matze and his family have been targeted by people who published his street address and threatened to come in his front door.

DOXing is a life threating activity..

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

How the Jews were identified? Germany has had birth records that prove someone’s identity way earlier than the Third Reich. Those records referred to nationality or faith of a citizen. The Nazis were masters at fetching that data to calculate how much percent Jewish everybody was.

in Lvov (its Russian name), or Lviv (its name today), Ukraine, shortly after the Germans captured the city from the Soviets on June 30. The photo is one of a series showing women being stripped, harassed and chased by civilians as chaos led to rapes, pogroms and killings

Chased by youth armed with clubs, this woman is fleeing from a “death dealer” whose left leg can be seen at the left-hand edge of the photograph.

In his book, Zapotoczny said that even female Russian soldiers did not disapprove of the rapes, some finding it amusing.

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom