7 times in the back.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I wish you would stop sharing your depression with us nomad...

...I mean yeah, holy shit the world is full of depressing stuff but this constant diet of how unfair life is from you, just isn't healthy for anyone.

I stopped watching mainstream media because of all the negative an depressing shit that goes on ad infinitum.

Potential threats to our/my "freedom" I'll look at...

...like Marxist Communist uprisings and the like, so I can see which way the wind is blowing.

The constant finger pointing is solving nothing, FFS!

Otherwise, fuck a duck, why not get some counseling, get better drugs and/or find a hooker...

...I mean, fucking hell...

Last edited:

Dameon

BAMF+
beauty queen screaming ‘I hate women’ carries out horrifying knife attack on shop worker
Holy shit those Russians are some tough bastards!
The victim is now in intensive care with seven serious wounds to her head, face, neck, hands and spine. Her life is not in danger, say reports.
Not in danger? Geez. Knife to the spine? Walk that shit off...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
beauty queen screaming ‘I hate women’ carries out horrifying knife attack on shop worker

7 IN THE BACK FOR A WHITE WOMAN... i DOUBT IT

It would be a total justified shooting putting 20 into her back.. White brown yellow black green if you have an active deadly weapon attack on another putting the threat down as quickly as possible is your only task.. not an arrest.

SPECIALLY IN RUSSIA.

nomad

BAMF
Well we finally agree on something !

I stopped watching mainstream media because of all the negative an depressing shit that goes on ad infinitum.
Hey, I didnt start the 7 in the back thread... I just responded

If you want a polyanna forum I think you came to the wrong place!

BigGar

high on placebo

7 IN THE BACK FOR A WHITE WOMAN... i DOUBT IT
I don't think there are any black people in Russia to shoot in the back, but I can assure you that if a Russian cop had been nearby, he wouldn't have hesitated to fill her full of holes. Your comparison here is completely idiotic, which is not surprising. If this had happened in the United States, I have no doubt that any nearby cop, or any nearby CCW holder would have filled this psychotic chick with holes as well. You seem like you've got a reasonably high IQ, but you're also really dumb.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Well we finally agree on something !

Hey, I didnt start the 7 in the back thread... I just responded

If you want a polyanna forum I think you came to the wrong place!

Yeah, I'm a human being so, I'm sure we have a great deal in common to agree on save for, at the very least, you not being able to see the forest for the fucking trees.

Plot and sub-plot, one drives the other in each of us.

You didn't have to start the thread to play your one string guitar; almost exactly the same way you do most every time you post.

After a while, watching you hit yourself in the head with the hammer you're using, it just gets painful to watch.
Almost as painful as "Peak Oil" threads.

Not looking for or expecting a Pollyanna type forum or I would not be here...

...thanks though... :smile2:

rumble phish

BAMF+
Yeah, I'm a human being so, I'm sure we have a great deal in common to agree on save for, at the very least, you not being able to see the forest for the fucking trees.

Plot and sub-plot, one drives the other in each of us.

You didn't have to start the thread to play your one string guitar; almost exactly the same way you do most every time you post.

After a while, watching you hit yourself in the head with the hammer you're using, it just gets painful to watch.
Almost as painful as "Peak Oil" threads.

Not looking for or expecting a Pollyanna type forum or I would not be here...

...thanks though... :smile2:
And some of you still wonder why I put Nomad on ignore....

nomad

BAMF
Its CV19 fault...

Story at-a-glance
  • Statistics show rates of depression, anxiety and suicide are currently at an all-time high due to COVID-19 pandemic responses
  • According to poll results published in late August, 53% of American adults said their mental health “has been negatively impacted due to worry and stress over the coronavirus”
  • 36% report having trouble sleeping, 32% have trouble eating, 12% report increased alcohol consumption and/or substance use and 12% report worsening of chronic health conditions due to worry and stress. Those faring the worst are people sheltering in place, 47% of whom report negative health effects, compared to 37% of those not sheltering in place
  • A CDC study found 40.9% of respondents reported anxiety, depression or symptoms of trauma- and stressor-related disorder relating to the pandemic; 13.3% of American adults reported new or increased substance use as a way to manage stress, and 10.7% of adults said they’d seriously contemplated suicide in the past 30 days
  • Unpaid caregivers for adults had the highest rate of suicidal ideation at 30.7%, followed by young adults, age 18 to 24 (25.5%) and essential workers (21.7%)

• WTF
Reactions: Red
I wish you would stop sharing your depression with us nomad...

...I mean yeah, holy shit the world is full of depressing stuff but this constant diet of how unfair life is from you, just isn't healthy for anyone.

Potential threats to our/my "freedom" I'll look at...

...like Marxist Communist uprisings and the like, so I can see which way the wind is blowing.

The constant finger pointing is solving nothing, FFS!

Otherwise, fuck a duck, why not get some counseling, get better drugs and/or find a hooker...

...I mean, fucking hell...
Well isn't this fucking ironic.

As the wise man once said...

LaBusas is not about making life convenient for people because something hurts their feelings.
this place is not here to hold peoples hands so theirs feelings aren't hurt. This has never been considered a "safe space". If someone is too much of a snow flake to be here leave.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Well isn't this fucking ironic.

As the wise man once said...
I would expect you to take that position and was not disappointed.

You do you, very well.

Just to be sure my intent was clear:
My feelings weren't really hurt for me but, more so for nomad.

You know what you're doing and consider other positions then, choose the one that keeps the back and forth going.

Nomad just feasts on the worst there is, constantly shares it with us and doesn't realize the door to his prison cell is not just open but, does not even exist.

It's like watching a kid pick at a wound that's trying to heal, you explain that he needs to stop but, the kid refuses to stop.

The shit that gets pushed on society at large by the media is unhealthy because most every thing brought up is bullshit, that no one can do anything about anyway.

I stubbornly refuse to allow what others may say to dictate how I choose to feel.

That doesn't mean I don't have times of anger, fear or sadness...

...those feelings just don't run my life.

You do you, very well.

You know what you're doing and consider other positions then, choose the one that keeps the back and forth going.

Nomad just feasts on the worst there is, constantly shares it with us and doesn't realize the door to his prison cell is not just open but, does not even exist.

It's like watching a kid pick at a wound that's trying to heal, you explain that he needs to stop but, the kid refuses to stop.

The shit that gets pushed on society at large by the media is unhealthy because most every thing brought up is bullshit, that no one can do anything about anyway.

I stubbornly refuse to allow what others may say to dictate how I choose to feel.

This is a lot of words to point out you have a double standard.

I posted a tongue in cheek response to merging BLM posts on LS' post (after he said the same thing about merging gun threads), suddenly I'm a snowflake trying to find a safe space.

You're going a step further trying to do away with nomad's raison d'être entirely, but that's okay because it's unhealthy and you're trying to do him a favor by giving him a solution.

Carry on. :roll:

Vegas12

BAMF+

You do you, very well.

I've said it once, I'll say it again:

I cannot fathom going through life when your sole purpose is finding the negative in everything.

That doesn't mean it isn't a source of entertainment......but it is kind of a bummer.

But we all see the author and can choose whether to read it or not...

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
I posted a tongue in cheek response to merging BLM posts on LS' post (after he said the same thing about merging gun threads), suddenly I'm a snowflake trying to find a safe space.
For the record I've always considered you daring and brave considering all the risks you take resulting in countless prolapsed rectii.

You too, LS. #savage

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
That doesn't mean it isn't a source of entertainment......but it is kind of a bummer.
it amuses me when luckystrike luckystrike has a code to care for his maw and is horrified to see its not a commandment. I really have no desire to make nomads acquaintance... Ive seen the Debby Downer act in real life... it isnt pretty. Also thinking about codes... mine is to spend 0 of my time with kunts. It works really well cause misery loves company.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
This is a lot of words to point out you have a double standard.

You're going a step further trying to do away with nomad's raison d'être entirely, but that's okay because it's unhealthy and you're trying to do him a favor by giving him a solution.

Carry on. :roll:
I called you a snowflake?

Or am I, everybody else on this board?

Yeah, I have empathy for each and every mother fucker on the message board.

If you couldn't pluck that out of nearly every post,
where I wasn't whining about my own circumstances because venting is healthy,
then you need to work on your lenses a little more.

Really man, as a health care "professional", I would expect you to take a more caring tack on dealing with the wellness of everyone around you...
...instead of stirring shit to get the "peanut gallery" worked up.

However, ribbing and giving shit now and again is fun and healthy but, everything in moderation.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
it amuses me when luckystrike luckystrike has a code to care for his maw and is horrified to see its not a commandment. I really have no desire to make nomads acquaintance... Ive seen the Debby Downer act in real life... it isnt pretty. Also thinking about codes... mine is to spend 0 of my time with kunts. It works really well cause misery loves company.
Nobody knows more about moms than me

Nobody

nomad

BAMF
Using cell phone tracking technology, Kissimmee police officers found the two parked in Goode's car. When the officer asked Goode to step out of the automobile, he "cranked the vehicle, put the vehicle in drive and sped away," according to a Polk County Sheriff's Office incident report.
Later that day, Kissimmee police filed a warrant to charge Goode with resisting a law enforcement officer without violence and reckless driving.

Makes you wonder what would have happened if they just left them alone

nomad

BAMF
What a crappy superpower
Your focus is askew.
Wow, this an entirel different approach than the usual mud slinging. I am seriously impressed. Im stealing both these

I cannot fathom going through life when your sole purpose is finding the negative in everything.

feasting on the worst there is. Thats a strong point of view. You are not wrong, but you missed the point.
America is in a downward sprial. As it break apart, unlike the soviet union, it will take down the majority of the western world with it.
Brexit is a step in the right direction for the UK, but it wont be enough. The economic fallout is going to be Greece on a grand scale

I choose to recognize the decay of US society and the failure of the two party politicial system in bed with big business that is causing huge social strife and tensions.

The cancel culture of fagbook goolge twatter says dont look at that. I say look. There are problems here that have historically led to revolutions.. BIG revoolutions

• Red

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
trump was on fucking fire today....i honestly couldnt believe he legitimately re-tweeted this.

(needs sound, and yes i know its edited...however the real clip of him playing despicito or whatever that fucking song was is just as cringe worthy...and less funny!)

• WTF
Top Bottom