7 times in the back.

BigGar

high on placebo
OK you got a point. I didnt know he had a knife and had been tazed.
Why didnt the tazer take him down?

Dont cops get trinaing on how to deal with this kind of situation without using lethal force. Thats their job aint it?
I bet Squid coulda snuck up behind him and grabbed him to disable his arms while the guy in front of him grabbed the wrist or something
I just saying 7 in the back at that late stage seems like a lot of failures prior to that moment
WHat about one in the kneecap?
or two in the arm w knife
or 3 in air above his head
or 4 in ground by his feet, one in the foot

7 in the back faaaaak
I know. One in the base of the skull would have saved ammo. You watch too many movies, and too many foreign police videos.
No to mention the fact that rape can't be real in nomad's world.
Should the cops have been able to take him down and restrain him? Yes. Things don't always go according to plan.
Do you think the plan was to deftly release him from their restraint and let him run a bit, miss with their tasers intentionally a couple of times, all for the big reward of getting to use their pistol to paralyze him as they wanted to give him some proper punishment?

Jesus dude.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Argh... ya got me. Thats what it was after all. He just posted bail. right
Must have been too busy "RAPING" my girlfriend to have understood that detail, or perhaps I was busy planning to "KIDNAP" my own children

Still waiting for a response to the 5 videos I posted above where knife wielding guys who lost their minds in a DOMESTIC cases were not SHOT SEVEN times IN THE FUCKING BACK AT CLOSE RANGE!!!

IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS !!!

I think the main difference is the cops in the videos you posted were vaccinated.....our cops don't get shots and are much more rabid.

nomad

BAMF

That friiking vid is so old, its Nicaragggguuu, not a first world police force, and they are in the JUNGLE delaing with narcos etc NOT main street USA

No to mention the fact that rape can't be real in nomad's world.
Should the cops have been able to take him down and restrain him? Yes. Things don't always go according to plan.
Do you rape your wife once a week when shes not in the mood but you get her in the mood?
Dont go to plan... pfffff
NOTHING goes to plan. Watch those five vids I posted. Those are cops that think on their feet arnt gripped with fear, and dont have guns to resort to

I think the main difference is the cops in the videos you posted were vaccinated.....our cops don't get shots and are much more rabid.
Spoken like a cop... make fun of the complaints - while drawing 80% of their salary in retirement and circling the wagons

BigGar

high on placebo
Those are cops that think on their feet arnt gripped with fear, and dont have guns to resort to
Most of those were cops that took rather foolish risks. Some did o.k. and the perp was subdued to hurt someone else another day. Others, not so much. Are we supposed to give the perps a really good "fighting" chance to kill or severely injure a cop before they cop is allowed to stop the threat? Should the cops have to dodge a few bullets or take a few stabs to the guts or face before neutralizing (killing) the violent and non-compliant person?

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
the saying "when youre a hammer everything is a nail". States cut mental health funding... guess who bears that burden? People cohabitate with no clue on the law... guess who responds to raw emotion domestics? Old lady sees a cat in a tree... guess who gets the call? You get cops on the street just keeping eyes on stuff and natives deliberately try to test them. Maybe its jaywalking maybe its throwing trash on the ground. Maybe its carrying a concealed without a permit. Even car accidents are police work... at least here they have the Community Service officers to handle the non-police Police work.

nomad

BAMF
Should the cops have to dodge a few bullets or take a few stabs to the guts or face before neutralizing (killing) the violent and non-compliant person?
Sounds like the job description to me...
apart from the salary for life, why do people sign up to be cops? for the exercise?

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
and even for the vast majority of these situations...these retards dont end up dead.

if using less than a fraction of a % of the outcomes as an example for "getting rid of bad cops"....surely the same rules can apply to the group that shoots the most of their own kind?

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Here is another for your anti cop shit..

Count the shots.

How would you subdue the subject... shot him in the leg.. maybe hit the gun out of his hand..

This is euro cop shit this is real world and the people you are there to deal with..

chuck356

BAMF
Maybe 6 didn't get the job done. Once it is established the person the cop is dealing with is not complying, it can go south for the cop's safety real quick, the perps chances to harm the cop usually escalate from there. These guys are paid to do a job, please let them do what they need to do so they can go home to their families. I gotta ask: so when these guys during a police stop don't comply, do they ever get away with it?

nomad

BAMF
Police Shooting of Unarmed Deaf Father Sparks Outrage

Bodycam footage reveals Trader Joe's worker killed by police

“It Was An Execution”: Nicolas Chavez Was On His Knees When Police Killed Him. His Father Wants Answers.

SWAT Team Raids Home Because Guy Had An Open Wireless Router

Father shot to death in front of son; 1 other injured

US mother killed while daughter takes first day of Zoom lessons
The mother of a Florida pupil taking her first day of online lessons was killed while her 10-year-old was doing a Zoom call with her class, police say

yeah all ghetto an shit everywhere it seems....

BigGar

high on placebo
So you have given us a few instances of failures on the part of the police and insane government overreach. Nobody ever said it doesn't happen. Your solution seems to be to disarm everyone. Good luck with that.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Police Shooting of Unarmed Deaf Father Sparks Outrage

Bodycam footage reveals Trader Joe's worker killed by police

“It Was An Execution”: Nicolas Chavez Was On His Knees When Police Killed Him. His Father Wants Answers.

SWAT Team Raids Home Because Guy Had An Open Wireless Router

Father shot to death in front of son; 1 other injured

US mother killed while daughter takes first day of Zoom lessons
The mother of a Florida pupil taking her first day of online lessons was killed while her 10-year-old was doing a Zoom call with her class, police say

yeah all ghetto an shit everywhere it seems....

Thank god!!!!

Does this mean no more vaccination bullshit???

• Funny
Reactions: CID

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
can you post the other half billion or so interactions with law enforcement that dont result in folks being shot?

we are talking 1000 folks a year killed by police (legitimate or otherwise)...or roughly the same number of people who are killed by their own lawnmowers each year (not joking, look it up)...less people than are killed by rollerblading/skating....less people than are killed by random falling trees....10 times less than folks who fall out of their own beds while sleeping....which oddly enough is actually more than the folks that die per year falling from buildings or other structures.

when do we ban beds...or trees...or rollerblades? or demand change and justice for those senseless killings of unarmed people?

Vegas12

BAMF+
So you have given us a few instances of failures on the part of the police and insane government overreach. Nobody ever said it doesn't happen. Your solution seems to be to disarm everyone. Good luck with that.

But it didn't...

The trader joe video was fucking ridiculous.....WWGD??? (What would gonad do)

Oh, I know.....just let the asshole who was shooting at cops from his car go on his merry way, hopefully catch him next time.

I need more info on the deaf guy.....he didn't notice a cop behind him for 7 miles?? Why would any deaf person assume you know how to sign....does look bad with the info we have, but there may be more.

The lying cunts on the DUI stop?? Congrats gonad, you proved your point.....ALL COPS BAD!!

nomad

BAMF
now you are putting words in my mouth.
The problem with cops in the US is that they are assholes. Thats a generalization that is generally true.

For example, in France recently, some dick in a traffic disagreement got out of his car and almost got into a fight with some other guy. All traffic stopped. Police come from a car stuck and try to find out whats going on. The guy starts yelling at them. The cop just tackled him and put him on the ground to calm him down like school kid. no guns. no handcuffs. just respect. After he calmed down the cops told him to get his car out the fucking street and piss off. which he did. Obviously having a bad day.

No tickets. No arrests. No guns. No dead bodies, just a mature handling of the situation. The french have just as many drug problems in their sketchy towns as the US, so dont tell me apples and oranges.

In California, cops are robots that could care less. They write tickets to pay for their lifetime salaries and govt administrators. They threaten arrest at the slightest pushback. They have egos the size of everst and take offence more easily than a 4yo.

How many times have you talked your way out of a ticket in the US?

Yeah, there is room for improvement and the current unrest is blowback for their conduct.

If they spent even 10% of their efforts "protect and serve" instead of shoot to kill, things might be a little different.

and this is coming from a white man. Imagine how the black community feels... oh wait, they dont give a crap... nevermind

just keep pumping bullets into the community and watch what happens

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
The number of police and their policies for public interaction comes to us via our elected superiors.

We voted for tons of cops to feel safe and we got em.

We're either gonna deal with crime by our selves or let a third party do it for us.

Choose.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Smart guy guarding the cop....he let him score, otherwise the cop would have shot him!!

Vegas12

BAMF+
More asshole cops....gunned down all the hood rats after the video stopped recording:

Vegas12

BAMF+
White privilege.....a black man was denied by a white cop once again:

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
The problem with cops in the US is that they are assholes. Thats a generalization that is generally true.
in this statement you could replace "cops" with any number of words and still be just as sterotypically wrong.

how about "blacks"

how about "white trash necks"

how about "politicians"

how about "hoa members"

how about "liberals"

when you only ever presented with the negative, especially in a job or service where if you do your job perfectly day in and day out...you wont EVER make the news/headlines/etc....folks tend to paint a picture of every other person like you no matter how inaccurate it may be.

nomad

BAMF
We didnt vote for tons of assholes!

Gonad, move to france.....I hear they're against vaccines.
Perhaps tell all your buddies to wake the fuk up instead of forcing large groups of society to react by demanding a total defunding of police. You reap what you sow pal.

in this statement you could replace "cops" with any number of words and still be just as sterotypically wrong.
when you only ever presented with the negative, especially in a job or service where if you do your job perfectly day in and day out...you wont EVER make the news/headlines/etc....folks tend to paint a picture of every other person like you no matter how inaccurate it may be.
Do your job perfectly... aw jeeeze... ya know there are some good cops out there for sure, but in the decades I encountered them, they were to a man, asshats, and the stories go on for days

Ya know I had one K9 (what fuking dub ass assignation for a dog unit) cop pull me over because I was interacting with his dog. He just hassled me. Going thru paperwork to find something to cite me for. He was offended I was interacting with HIS dog. Typical

Vegas12

BAMF+
Ya know I had one K9 (what fuking dub ass assignation for a dog unit) cop pull me over because I was interacting with his dog. He just hassled me. Going thru paperwork to find something to cite me for. He was offended I was interacting with HIS dog. Typical
WTF are you babbling about??

He "pulled you over because you were 'interacting' with his dog."

What does that even mean??

Doesn't matter.....you don’t "interact" with ANYONE'S dog without asking permission, you fool.

I honestly do not understand how you can function in this world being so negative about EVERYTHING!!

Get laid, jerk off....do SOMETHING to get an attitude adjustment.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
hagrid said:
We didnt vote for tons of assholes!
All young cops start out bright eyed and bushy tailed, naive as hell. Just wanting to help fellow citizens.

Then after a few years interacting with assholes like you, they become assholes too. I saw it happen.

I quit before I started pistol whipping douche bags in the street for a warning.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
In liberal logic... Maybe he should have just chased the white guy and let this guy go.

Vegas12

BAMF+
All young cops start out bright eyed and bushy tailed, naive as hell. Just wanting to help fellow citizens.

Then after a few years interacting with assholes like you, they become assholes too. I saw it happen.

I quit before I started pistol whipping douche bags in the street for a warning.

I've written that many times.

Contrary to libtard belief, because of a shit load of psyche evals and testing, it is very difficult to become a cop if you're racist.....that doesn't stop a cop from OJT as the years go by.

I've heard it from many a different race and ethnicity......stereotypes have their root in reality.

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
Doesn't matter.....you don’t "interact" with ANYONE'S dog without asking permission, you fool.

I honestly do not understand how you can function in this world being so negative about EVERYTHING!!
Im quoting real examples. You are making accusations and hurling insults. Hmmmm

Im the nice whitey remember? Im the guy that say yes sir. no sir. right away officer. and you want to pistol whip us.
Whos got the ego problem here?

Vegas12

BAMF+
Im quoting real examples. You are making accusations and hurling insults. Hmmmm

You "interacted" with a cop's dog without his permission....and you really wonder why he "interacted" with you??

And I linked examples of cops playing with kids in their community.....

And if you're insulted by the truth, you need to grow a pair, shleprock.

Last edited:

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
nomad is making comments on his observations and beliefs which I have no problem with. Most if not all people who lack experience in certain fields or professions have views of some sort. Often these views are shaped by the media outlets they frequent. The reason people frequent one over the other is because they want their views to be validated. Doesn't matter which side you're on. Its human nature. As a result they occupy an echo chamber of ideas and everything outside of that bubble is wrong.

In the case of cops v knives, even rookie cops can feel the same way nomad does as far as "hey whats the problem, I have a gun or taser, they'll follow my orders and drop it". True to form it does occasionally go that way too. I'm not sure what [nomad's] background is to have these ideas but judging by his position he lacks experience either in training or application. That leaves some outside source like media, be it TV, facebook, twitter etc.

This premise is all bullshit though, the black community is being used as pawns, cannon fodder, thrown to soften the opposing side so the people supporting this shit will stand a better chance. Its a power play short and simple. The people backing the riots don't give 2 fucks about the black community any more then a top fuel dragster team cares what happens to their tires when they are done with them...

nomad

BAMF
You "interacted" with a cop's dog without his permission....and you really wonder why he "interacted" with you??
its a dog.... woof woof doggy... just cos a police department owns it doesnt mean it isnt a dog.

The fact that a cop would get his nose out of joint over a member of the public, that he and doggy supposedly serve, just like people making a fuss over sniffer dogs at airports, is exactly why cops get the reputation for being assholes. Its petty and pathetic. Not conduct becoming of an officer of the dog pound.

FYI doggy enjoyed our chat )

nomad

BAMF
This premise is all bullshit though, the black community is being used as pawns, cannon fodder, thrown to soften the opposing side so the people supporting this shit will stand a better chance. Its a power play short and simple. The people backing the riots don't give 2 fucks about the black community any more then a top fuel dragster team cares what happens to their tires when they are done with them...
Probably true

In the case of cops v knives, even rookie cops can feel the same way nomad does as far as "hey whats the problem, I have a gun or taser, they'll follow my orders and drop it". True to form it does occasionally go that way too. I'm not sure what [nomad's] background is to have these ideas but judging by his position he lacks experience either in training or application. That leaves some outside source like media, be it TV, facebook, twitter etc.
I have no background in anything related. The beauty of video is you get to see the raw emotions and actions. no background needed other than years on the planet.
I dont suggest that people out of their mind with an ex that has just taken their kids away in court, accused them of rape from the last round of sex, and had them removed from the house they own can be expected to follow orders. No

I do suggest that other police forces do not need 7 bullets in the back at point blank range to subdue that person (Videos above).
Yeah its more risky. But THATS THE FUCKING JOB! dont like it. quit.
The lifetime salaries is the only reason cops continue. That carrot and the unsuitability of most of them for the job is waht leads to 7 in back in humble opinion..

Vegas12

BAMF+
its a dog.... woof woof doggy... just cos a police department owns it doesnt mean it isnt a dog.

The fact that a cop would get his nose out of joint over a member of the public, that he and doggy supposedly serve, just like people making a fuss over sniffer dogs at airports, is exactly why cops get the reputation for being assholes. Its petty and pathetic. Not conduct becoming of an officer of the dog pound.

FYI doggy enjoyed our chat )
As usual, you're wrong....you never approach a working dog without the handlers permission.

Your logic is akin to taking a police cruiser for a spin because it was your taxes that bought it.

Regarding the dog, would you take Rhino's word for it??

You do know what he does/did???

BigGar

high on placebo
I will say that if anyone, including a K9 cop, has a dog poking it's nose out the window at a stoplight next to me, I'm gonna give it a whistle and a wave and a goofy face. If the cop beats me senselss for it, that would be sad. I'm not gonna walk up to a dog on a leash without permission though, no matter how friendly the dog seems.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Run me down your Interaction..

But rule of thumb if I am near the general public with a working dog I'm at a heightened level of my surroundings.. so is my dog.

True story.. I'm in DFW airport. I had a ten hour lay over, I'm in Uniform. My dog is identified by his collar badge.. I find a closed off area and go sit in a corner on the floor. My dog lays next to me and we both fall asleep.. (leash is attached to my belt) I wake up to a deep growl as I open my eyes there is two people about 40 feet away,, a man and his wife walking up to where we are.. I say to them this area is closed off as they still walk forward.. my dog pops from a down position and goes into a full protection stance and Bark. I tell them to stop as my dog's job is my safety and please stay back. They stop and say we just wanted to say hello to the dog..

Now my first thought was to go off on these dumb fucks for wanting to go up to a sleeping uniformed agency dog to say hello..

But I realized most people have no clue on just what a working dog is, how they think, and how they respond to a threat with out a given command.

So I took this moment and enlighten them.. their mistake of thinking every dog is super friendly and wants a person's attention would have brought them serious bite wounds.. as well as me explaining why they approached us in the first place to my superiors. I was in a unseen area from public view in fact you had to go through two closed doors to get to the area where I was that was clearly marked no access

My dogs all have a greet command.. on off switch is the best way to describe that. A trained K9 First and foremost job is to protect his handler so having strang people come up even with his switch to off is just a risk.. We (the dog, the public, and myself) are just better off not to have friendly interaction unless using what we call a DEMO dog.. these are dogs that where trained to basically interact with the public and put on demos of a units capabilities.

In transport every unit has either a kennel or a sealed off barred window where the dog can get air but the public can't stick their hands in to pet a dog.. most dogs are territorial of their units. Again this is to protect the handler and whats inside the vehicle. So when you see a dog bouncing, Barking, foaming at the mouth to try to get a bite in from inside the unit well you just might be better off walking by then making funny noises or talking to the K9.

I think we have to move away from that protect and serve bullshit and realize you pay someone to do a job.. they do that job.. they go home to their family... end of story.

When we have multiable dogs together on a job.. I dont go say hello to any of them UNLESS I'm asked to. I think you have canies confused with K9s... that K is a badge of honor that select dogs are trained to become. Most K9s are more happy getting to put holes into you then get petted as the bite is their reward for a job well done that they where trained to do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom