7 times in the back.

BigGar

high on placebo
There are a lot of bad shoots out there, this is far from one.

The felon had what looks like a carpet knife in his hand....the cops obviously saw it and actually showed restraint UNTIL the dumbass makes it to his car and reaches.

We all know you are fearless and would tackle a grizzly bear to keep from being vaccinated, but you cannot expect a cop to "tackle" a scumbag already holding a knife and reaching for who knows what.

I will never understand how the black community pretends to cry about systemic racism and the supposed fear it causes yet continuously fail to listen to a cop's order.

It's come down to they honestly don't feel cops have the authoritaaay to even question a POC.

When things don't make sense it usually means they are bullshit.
Had one knife, was going for another knife, or who knows what in the vehicle? Most cops would blow him away where he stood if we wouldn't drop the knife.
I've heard they found a knife in the vehicle, not sure if that's even true.

Need facts not internet lore or blurry pictures or at least the phony police report so we know the official police story.

The AG isn't talking yet.

nomad

BAMF
The felon had what looks like a carpet knife in his hand....the cops obviously saw it and actually showed restraint UNTIL the dumbass makes it to his car and reaches.
Blake had already been fighting with the cops on the other side of the car and been tased. He also had a knife, so it would not be wise to grab him or try to tackle him. Now he's reaching into his car.
What should the cops do if he turns around and now he's got a Glock instead of a knife?
OK you got a point. I didnt know he had a knife and had been tazed.
Why didnt the tazer take him down?

Dont cops get trinaing on how to deal with this kind of situation without using lethal force. Thats their job aint it?
I bet Squid coulda snuck up behind him and grabbed him to disable his arms while the guy in front of him grabbed the wrist or something
I just saying 7 in the back at that late stage seems like a lot of failures prior to that moment
WHat about one in the kneecap?
or two in the arm w knife
or 3 in air above his head
or 4 in ground by his feet, one in the foot

7 in the back faaaaak

That story is bullshit. No cop uses a tazer on a guy with a knife in his hand, especially that close.
Escalation of force, you have your gun out for that one.

If that's the story he just came across the 3 dumbest cops in town. I guess it was almost his lucky day.

Vegas12

BAMF+

Dont cops get trinaing on how to deal with this kind of situation without using lethal force. Thats their job aint it?
I bet Squid coulda snuck up behind him and grabbed him to disable his arms while the guy in front of him grabbed the wrist or something
I just saying 7 in the back at that late stage seems like a lot of failures prior to that moment

7 in the back faaaaak

Lethal force begets lethal force.....and a knife is lethal force.

"WHat about one in the kneecap?
or 4 in ground by his feet, one in the foot"

You watch way too many movies....

f2benny

BAMF
If he got in the car he could have murdered his kids out of rage and spite since they were the crux of the dispute. He was wanted in rape warrant and didn't want to go back. He pulled a tazer already. Justified all day.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF

7 in the back faaaaak
Tazers don't take down MANY people.. go through a tazer training yourself and you will see, some fall some don't. Mainly the probes both have to both deploy and lodge into the skin for it to work properly. Second not all people can take an electric shock yet some can. Ever see King Kong take a shock .. fucking shit can put some adrenaline through your system. Clothing can block a tazer deployment as well.

Ever try to detain a person that is hell bent on not being detained? Not as easy as it seems or on a wrestling mat in high school. The idea of hands on with out injury to yourself or the perp is a great concept but the reality the job of a police officer is to stay alive.

As for disable him with a knee shot. The threat is center mass shot for a reason.. to STOP THE THREATH. Also center mass give you a better large area to hit. Then you have the fact that a wounded person can still be a threath.. there is never a warning shot.. bullets are only ment to hit a target not shot as a warning. Houses, people, other officers, ricochet that are flying every which way could cause injury and or death to unintended targets.

I think the question you need to ask in almost ALL of these police shootings is why can't the subject of arrest just listen to a lawful order, get handcuffed, and then get to court to prove or disprove their guilt in the courts.

Next question is.. if the cops knew the kids where in the car.. and a distraught subject has said he has a knife, and refusing to be arrested, has not been stopped by two tazer deployments, is not stopping even under gun threat is entering the car to either harm or take the kids hostage has to enter the equation weather or not to use deadly force to protect the children inside.

Remember he has a felony warrant.. and is resisting arrest to a high degree..

We can all sit at the key boards and second guess after the facts. But without putting yourself through situations like this shooting its hard to legitimize the after thoughts.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Remember he has a felony warrant.. and is resisting arrest to a high degree...
We can all sit at the key boards and second guess after the facts. But without putting yourself through situations like this shooting its hard to legitimize the after thoughts.
pretty sure Lofty had demonstrated that years ago, on his employees with a tazer, for our amusement

nomad

BAMF
Admittedly I know nothing on this topic. remains to be seen who filed the rape charge and the validity of that - which was presumably the source of the felony arrest warrant.... but still 7 in t ha back at point blank in front if his kids .... those poor kids. faaak
did he die?

Last edited:

RobBase

BAMF
Hey nomad, here's just one example of thousands on what you can face as a cop. I'm sure he got shot at least once or twice by the first cop.

What would you do if you were that cop????

Vegas12

BAMF+
Admittedly I know nothing on this topic. remains to be seen who filed the rape charge and the validity of that - which was presumably the source of the felony arrest warrant.... but still 7 in t ha back at point blank in front if his kids .... those poor kids. faaak
did he die?

"Those poor kids" was in affect long before this incident....

Vegas12

BAMF+
Hey nomad, here's just one example of thousands on what you can face as a cop. I'm sure he got shot at least once or twice by the first cop.

I know what he wouldn't do.....get vaccinated.

Vegas12

BAMF+
The cops failed to keep the black man under restraint, it was their duty to keep him safe from injury. They obviously didn't care about protecting their suspect, bringing him to justice, and being such impotent officers let him escape after tazing him and taking him down.

Impotent is such a strong word........They were just scared of using a knee after what happened to the felon floyd.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
did he die?
The mother of the kids filed the rape charge.. same person that called the cops for theft of her keys

Vegas12

BAMF+

Shamelessly taken from comments: (I added my own twist)

RACIST COPS SHOOT BLACK FUTURE BRAIN SURGEON WHILE HE SHOWS NEW BUTTER KNIFE TO FRIENDS!!

nomad

BAMF
Well as soon as he turned back toward me I would shoot him. Sure. Id like to think I would stand my ground and drop him, and not turn and run like that cop did, but until I have been faced with that kind of situation, thats just keyboard warrior speak. I admit it.

Impotent is such a strong word........They were just scared of using a knee after what happened to the felon floyd.
Probably

The mother of the kids filed the rape charge.. same person that called the cops for theft of her keys
No surprise there. This was the culmination of a series of the usual failures of the legal system when it comes to custody battles. The mother of kids raped. ya.

leaving skin color out of this for a moment, how many men are in jail for resorting to a weapon to prevent the inevitable termination of them as a parent? For a young man, let alone a disadvantaged black man, that is terrifying. He had 3 kids? He knew he was going to loose em.

Then add in the lifelong distrust of hte police, the justice system and his lack of education, he understood that he had no chance of dealing with the system and was just going to get fed into the meat grinder. Add to that poverty, stupidity, ignorance, family drama, stress and fear at level most cant imagine and you got a guy who is in fight or flight mode.

You gotta walk a mile in the other guys shoes before you can know what made him do something as dumb as threaten armed cops with a knife and not get on the ground and submit to arrest like any sane person would.

As for the kids. Kids are kids. They come into the world as innocents no matter what their skin color. They are the victims here, as always.

The unseen villain is undoubtedly the ex ewife.

nomad

BAMF

HOW ABOUT JUST DISTRACT HIM AND HIT FROM BEHIND

All these people are not in their right mind. Do they deserve 7 in the back too?

The US LE reliance on small arms deadly force says to me that US cops are inferior to cops that do not. I dont buy the argument that the risk to cops is reduced by carrying and using guns as the first line of force, the bad guys just fire back. If that argument were true, cop injuries and deaths would be less in the US than other countries. They are not.

nomad

BAMF

An officer can be heard screaming, “Drop the knife,” but it isn’t clear from the video if Mr. Blake is holding anything.

Biden says Kenosha officer who shot Jacob Blake should be charged

There was a warrant for his arrest filed in Wisconsin Circuit Court in July on charges of criminal trespass, domestic abuse and third-degree sexual assault. Attorneys for Mr. Blake said the warrant has since been vacated.

TRANSLATION - BULLSHIT WARRANT - no surprise there

Lawyers representing Mr. Blake said at least one bullet went through his spinal cord, leaving him paralyzed. His liver and kidney were damaged, he has holes in his stomach and his colon and small intestine were removed, the lawyers said. He was also shot in his arm. Last week, his lawyers said he would require many surgeries.

faaaak

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+

An officer can be heard screaming, “Drop the knife,” but it isn’t clear from the video if Mr. Blake is holding anything.

Biden says Kenosha officer who shot Jacob Blake should be charged

There was a warrant for his arrest filed in Wisconsin Circuit Court in July on charges of criminal trespass, domestic abuse and third-degree sexual assault. Attorneys for Mr. Blake said the warrant has since been vacated.

TRANSLATION - BULLSHIT WARANT no surprise there

Lawyers representing Mr. Blake said at least one bullet went through his spinal cord, leaving him paralyzed. His liver and kidney were damaged, he has holes in his stomach and his colon and small intestine were removed, the lawyers said. He was also shot in his arm. Last week, his lawyers said he would require many surgeries.

faaaak
Where's your link that the warrant was vacated??

"He's being guarded because he's under arrest," Miskinis said, adding that the arrest was for "an outstanding warrant for third degree sexual assault."

gsxrian

BAMF

HOW ABOUT JUST DISTRACT HIM AND HIT FROM BEHIND

All these people are not in their right mind. Do they deserve 7 in the back too?

The US LE reliance on small arms deadly force says to me that US cops are inferior to cops that do not. I dont buy the argument that the risk to cops is reduced by carrying and using guns as the first line of force, the bad guys just fire back. If that argument were true, cop injuries and deaths would be less in the US than other countries. They are not.
Most US cops are poorly trained cowards and the litigious system is one of the main reasons they shoot to kill ("dead people can't sue"), even for seemingly innocuous offenses.

Vegas12

BAMF+
It was vacated last week:

I get it.....vacated meaning no more warrant because he posted bail.

Gonad thinks vacated means the charges were dropped by his idiotic statement..

"TRANSLATION - BULLSHIT WARRANT - no surprise there."

nomad

BAMF
Argh... ya got me. Thats what it was after all. He just posted bail. right
Must have been too busy "RAPING" my girlfriend to have understood that detail, or perhaps I was busy planning to "KIDNAP" my own children

Still waiting for a response to the 5 videos I posted above where knife wielding guys who lost their minds in a DOMESTIC cases were not SHOT SEVEN times IN THE FUCKING BACK AT CLOSE RANGE!!!

IN FRONT OF THEIR KIDS !!!

Top Bottom