7 times in the back.

OP

gsteve

BAMF+
Ahh. Didn’t see it in the thread about the kid with the ar. And now I see about the knife. I walk back about half what I said. Still. No
Cop had the balls to get in front of him. But had enough to put 7 in his back

I can only speak for myself but if a cop(s) has a weapon pointed at me, telling me to get on the ground so he can try to maintain control of a volatile situation, I'm getting on the ground.

I'm not going to walk away, I'm not going to turn my back and go to my van and I'm not going to reach in and cause a potentially life threatening situation for myself.

It's very tragic and hindsight is 20-20.

Follow police direction (right or wrong) and live. Don't and all bets are off.

Just my opinion.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Aren't you supposed to be preparing a defence for your financial ass pounding divorce proceedings?

RobBase

BAMF
Disgust for the cop who drilled him full of holes, out of panic? Absolute.

Blake had already been fighting with the cops on the other side of the car and been tased. He also had a knife, so it would not be wise to grab him or try to tackle him. Now he's reaching into his car.
What should the cops do if he turns around and now he's got a Glock instead of a knife?
Just sayin'.
He got what common sense dictated he would get.

RobBase

BAMF
I admit ... I don’t scour the board to check and see what has been posted...🤷‍♂️ Shoot me.... in the back. 7 times....
deleted to help the board clown get his bp under critical
Excuse me Private Joker, but never take back what's already been said.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Im sorry but dont keep company with pigeons and expect them to be parakeets...lol

What the fuck is with pussy assed midwest cops??? Jesus fuck me three times..

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I can only speak for myself but if a cop(s) has a weapon pointed at me, telling me to get on the ground so he can try to maintain control of a volatile situation, I'm getting on the ground.

I'm not going to walk away, I'm not going to turn my back and go to my van and I'm not going to reach in and cause a potentially life threatening situation for myself.

It's very tragic and hindsight is 20-20.

Follow police direction (right or wrong) and live. Don't and all bets are off.

Just my opinion.
But ignoring commands is the perfect way to root out cops who should never have been given a badge.

Which is pretty tough since nobody wants to be a cop, or has for like 10-15 years now.
You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop.
So, I worry about what type of person actually does want to be a cop in todays entitled world.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
But ignoring commands is the perfect way to root out cops who should never have been given a badge.
Which is pretty tough since nobody wants to be a cop, or has for like 10-15 years now.
You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop.
So, I worry about what type of person actually does want to be a cop in todays entitled world.
nobody wants to be a "beat cop"... an investigator, special assignment, etc are where the real gravy and quality polices are. That being said... if you were a cop in the 904... your starting pay would be $46,000/yr with a vehicle & weapon provided. After 6 months probation it tops out at 49,900... base salary. Thats 40hrs a week... you work Fri-Sun round the clock.. you get at least 2 days off but you get time & 1/2 then double then triple time. Very rare a copper doesnt clear north of 70 per year. The zone commanders make bank and dont have to do shit...lol
That's full medical and 5 weeks vacay... aside from any OT you might work. And some 1 & 2 yr coppers have THOUSANDS of accrued leave hours... from holiday and shift work. Multiply 2,000 times $20/hr. Once they make 2 yrs they become partially vested. At 5yrs fully vested. My former neighbor was a zone commander and a SWAT member. He had enough leave saved that he unofficially retired at 15yrs but stayed on the books another 5 yrs til 20 for the pension benefits. Full timers get better bennies than retirees. The dude was accruing leave like crazy... like he could take a month off (20 days) and get nearly a week of leave...lol. In the end they cut him a check for 1200 hours upon retiring.

nomad

BAMF
Youre speaking like a normal person. Gots to remember there are people out there that aint! they dont get it. They are dealing mad bitches, poverty, daily crazyness and mental health issues. A situation like that w cops is often beyond their ability to take in suddenly and they just wanna go home. Its denail and shock and cultural all mashed together.
Its just really sad to see a cop resort to a gun when body tackle by him and the other cops would get the job done
those poor kids. fuk

Vegas12

BAMF+
Its just really sad to see a cop resort to a gun when body tackle by him and the other cops would get the job done
those poor kids. fuk

There are a lot of bad shoots out there, this is far from one.

The felon had what looks like a carpet knife in his hand....the cops obviously saw it and actually showed restraint UNTIL the dumbass makes it to his car and reaches.

We all know you are fearless and would tackle a grizzly bear to keep from being vaccinated, but you cannot expect a cop to "tackle" a scumbag already holding a knife and reaching for who knows what.

I will never understand how the black community pretends to cry about systemic racism and the supposed fear it causes yet continuously fail to listen to a cop's order.

It's come down to they honestly don't feel cops have the authoritaaay to even question a POC.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
The cops failed to keep the black man under restraint, it was their duty to keep him safe from injury. They obviously didn't care about protecting their suspect, bringing him to justice, and being such impotent officers let him escape after tazing him and taking him down.

Top Bottom