6 spd V-Wagon

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I want that instead of the Corvette...it would be the perfect replacement for the Volvo...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I just walked away from number 153 of the reserved 250 22 V ... dealer and I could not come to an understanding I'm not paying a +15k market correction on sticker.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I think this guy is dreaming a bit.. sure the wagons are holding their values over any other V.. but it's got really nothing to catch up to the current offerings.

Base model V blacking 668 stock hp is 84k with 3 year bumper to bumper...

Good luck finding a dealer willing to let one go for sticker.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...so 75K is aboot right then...it is a rare 6 speed manual transmission which is what clinches it for me...

...I don't really care which one is the fastest...I suppose I would offer 68K if I were in the game...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
The new more powerful.. better braking ... better handling... faster top end car comes with a manual option or a ten speed auto with auto shift which is way faster then manual shifting.

But no wagon option.. in my opinion Cadillac left a lot on the table not offering the wagon on the newer models.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Speaking of cadillac Vs, i was seeing that the new twin turbo V6 blackwing was either 10 speed auto or 6 speed manual

And in 6 speed manual trim, the engine is built diffrently and has titanium conecting rods but not on the 10 speed auto ??

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
What the fuck is a V-Wagon?

Is that what I have? I own a V-Wagon.

Volvo V70. It has lots of V's in it and it is what you people call a 'wagon' even though it is actually an estate car.

The car that rocks... :up:

HG

I’m here for the entertainment
Horse drawn wagon = Shooting brake = estate car = station wagon

The original :

• Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom