4 years ago this week...

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
It was a fantastic time, you need to come back.

We are having a get together (all the usual suspects) in two weeks, get your ass over here. Fly into Sacramento or Reno and someone will pick your ass up.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
To everyone else who was at those parties, and Not Mr. Lucky....Mr Lucky don't read this next part:

are we still doing the blood oath deal where we pretended that we liked that guy? Fuck if I can figure out why. That one night we had the grave dug and had him sleeping right next to it, I was ready to whack him in the head with the shovel again and then snail got all upset that his garden would never grow right again. I mean we had the pentagram drawn out on his face and everything, Mr Lucky was covered in goats blood, we had divided up his belongings, damn I still think we should have gone through with that.

Mr Lucky, this part you can read:

I was nice seeing you.

maui

Stites

To everyone else who was at those parties, and Not Mr. Lucky....Mr Lucky don't read this next part:

are we still doing the blood oath deal where we pretended that we liked that guy? Fuck if I can figure out why. That one night we had the grave dug and had him sleeping right next to it, I was ready to whack him in the head with the shovel again and then snail got all upset that his garden would never grow right again. I mean we had the pentagram drawn out on his face and everything, Mr Lucky was covered in goats blood, we had divided up his belongings, damn I still think we should have gone through with that.

Mr Lucky, this part you can read:

I was nice seeing you.

maui
Lucky DO NOT READ THIS part.

I think what de-railed the entire thing was all the gross things TS was doing to him while he slept. Still makes me sick to this day.

Lucky, this is safe to read.

It was awesome having you last time, lets do it again soon.

Stites

Hahaha! Look at Stites! I'm having my fun and that's all that matters...
Is that your Daddy Pig shirt from Peppa Pig?

Man did I hate that fucking cartoon when Sienna was growing up.

Any pictures from when I took in you my buggy and we were showered with mud? That was fun!

OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Ahh the gay innuendo from all the 'straight' guys. :roll::roll:

Is that your Daddy Pig shirt from Peppa Pig?

Man did I hate that fucking cartoon when Sienna was growing up.

Any pictures from when I took in you my buggy and we were showered with mud? That was fun!
Yes it is. Sadly I have no pics of us in the buggy. I think the phone was instantly covered in mud!

Great fun though... :up:

Top Bottom