300 blackout

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
If you've been a gun artist for 50 years what do u have to show for it?
Are you a shooting expert, any championships won? Or just a legend in his own mind? :triniti:

Collecting wood for future wood stocks is boooooring dude. Do you like open the safe when you get people to come over and show them pieces of stock wood? :hunter:

Then you say... "Look at the grain on this one. .. Huh? Nice right?"
Then you start drinking and posting on labusas. :wacko3:

If you've been a gun artist for 50 years what do u have to show for it?
Are you a shooting expert, any championships won? Or just a legend in his own mind? :triniti:

Collecting wood for future wood stocks is boooooring dude. Do you like open the safe(s) when you get people to come over and show them pieces of stock wood? :hunter:

Then you say... "Look at the grain on this one. .. Huh? Nice right?"
Then you start drinking and posting on labusas. :wacko3:
:) I have done ok competing you might say. Not in pistols though not my game do not do it. :) I have some nice rifles but not for posting here for you to ridicule out of ignorance lol. They are even on makers websites. You will just have to use your imagination there Stonedwhite. Sorry but that is all you are going to get---it is a waste of time to discuss the finer parts of the shooting sports with you as you have demonstrated many times you are not capable of understanding or appreciating as you can see from your previous posts.

Being a nice guy I will post ONE more picture if you say please :) --do you want a competition rifle you know right bolt left port one ounce blueprinted triggers, one that won a State Championship for score in 1k BR(switch barrel and fitted bolt goes from 6.5x284 to 338 Lapua Improved aka 338 Slowpoke or the "coolest" best looking one all have won wood. Maybe a custom single shot Haghn action, custom 98 with some with FEGA member enhancements, stock blank (what kind of wood will see if I have it), pistol, or SN 01 a Fred Wells (you are going to have to research that one :) ) action that is in process (barrel a Krieger blank being machined with integral ramp front sight and will be a takedown). When finished will be on the cover of one of the rags.

Lot to consider here so choose carefully. I know you are :billyv: but I will indulge you this one last time. Stay off the weed and think clearly! Did not get these by sitting in my parents basement LOL.

Just a small note here I said "Shooting is an art" I did not say anything remotely like "If you've been a gun artist for 50 years". This is what smoking copious amounts of weed and maybe a few hallucinogens does to the human brain it makes you think something is real when it is not. :)

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
There's a stiff breeze outside, coming from the direction of Bridgeport, Likely caused by the furious turning of the pages of the gun magazines stonedwhite's daddy left for him to look at after chores are completed.

There's a stiff breeze outside, coming from the direction of Bridgeport, Likely caused by the furious turning of the pages of the gun magazines stonedwhite's daddy left for him to look at after chores are completed.
^^^^^^^^^ Is funny I do not care who you are!

Well Crap --- having to work on something this morning important and writing a contract and clicked on the thread and saw this. You are an Azz made me spit water on my keyboard!:fu::2guns::biggrin:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
It's not as though I like you very much, Dave. :timeout:
Kirk, stonedwhite, and you should have your own subforum here.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
:) I have done ok competing you might say. Not in pistols though not my game do not do it. :) I have some nice rifles but not for posting here for you to ridicule out of ignorance lol. They are even on makers websites. You will just have to use your imagination there Stonedwhite. Sorry but that is all you are going to get---it is a waste of time to discuss the finer parts of the shooting sports with you as you have demonstrated many times you are not capable of understanding or appreciating as you can see from your previous posts.

Being a nice guy I will post ONE more picture if you say please :) --do you want a competition rifle you know right bolt left port one ounce blueprinted triggers, one that won a State Championship for score in 1k BR(switch barrel and fitted bolt goes from 6.5x284 to 338 Lapua Improved aka 338 Slowpoke or the "coolest" best looking one all have won wood. Maybe a custom single shot Haghn action, custom 98 with some with FEGA member enhancements, stock blank (what kind of wood will see if I have it), pistol, or SN 01 a Fred Wells (you are going to have to research that one :) ) action that is in process (barrel a Krieger blank being machined with integral ramp front sight and will be a takedown). When finished will be on the cover of one of the rags.

Lot to consider here so choose carefully. I know you are :billyv: but I will indulge you this one last time. Stay off the weed and think clearly! Did not get these by sitting in my parents basement LOL.

Just a small note here I said "Shooting is an art" I did not say anything remotely like "If you've been a gun artist for 50 years". This is what smoking copious amounts of weed and maybe a few hallucinogens does to the human brain it makes you think something is real when it is not. :)
I just love to get you going dude. It pleasures me. It' s fun dangling bait in front of you cause you bite EVERY TIME.
You're being played like a piano, which i play well by the way, but i don t sit here posting pictures of my piano wood hoping to get a rise out of people. You're on the wrong forum for that.
You need to open up your wood safe on the Grey Poupon forum. Nobody gives a shit here, including me.

No. I don t care about your single shot $35,000 rag cover trophy queen.
No interest in seeing it.

It's always fun reeling you in, and when i see that you're taking time away from "signing contracts" to answer lengthy posts it gives ME wood.

I just love to get you going dude. It pleasures me. It' s fun dangling bait in front of you cause you bite EVERY TIME.
You're being played like a piano, which i play well by the way, but i don t sit here posting pictures of my piano wood hoping to get a rise out of people. You're on the wrong forum for that.
You need to open up your wood safe on the Grey Poupon forum. Nobody gives a shit here, including me.

No. I don t care about your single shot $35,000 rag cover trophy queen.
No interest in seeing it.

It's always fun reeling you in, and when i see that you're taking time away from "signing contracts" to answer lengthy posts it gives ME wood.
:) Nice Try You In The Weeds Stoned Firearms Expert! Go back to doing chores for Daddy! We would not want your allowance interrupted that would mean no more perfectly good firearms for you to screw up lol. My God Daddy must have infinite patience for a sponge for a son like you. :biggrin:
It's not as though I like you very much, Dave. :timeout:
Kirk, stonedwhite, and you should have your own subforum here.
Hell I think you are a repugnant, liberal, druggie no more no less BUT funny is funny. :biggrin1a:

CID

BAMF+
I feel like a gorilla among some people here. It really must suck lowering themselves to such a minuscule level of intelligence. :eek::lol:

hqdefault.jpg

300blk went from novelty wildcat cartridge to the preferred choice of professionals around the globe in about ten years, rightfully so.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
The ease of converting your 556 gun to shoot 300 blk contributed to its quick popularity.

Barrel (or upper) change and you re done. Same mags same receiver.

That, along with its soft recoil while putting out similar nrs to the 7.62x39 also played a part.
Amazing how soft and pleasant the recoil of the 300 blk is compared to a similar sized gun shooting 7.62x39.

I hope ammo prices get better so it can replace the 556 already

gsteve

BAMF+
The ease of converting your 556 gun to shoot 300 blk contributed to its quick popularity.

Barrel (or upper) change and you re done. Same mags same receiver.

That, along with its soft recoil while putting out similar nrs to the 7.62x39 also played a part.
Amazing how soft and pleasant the recoil of the 300 blk is compared to a similar sized gun shooting 7.62x39.

I hope ammo prices get better so it can replace the 556 already
whats the effective range compared to 556?

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Dave might answer that question for you as i have yet to own one.
Out of the 5,5" bbl im gonna be using i doubt it has much range, but for the intended purpose im looking for it will do

the real perk to 300bo is the use of subsonic ammo with a suppressor. Though id imagine the subsonic ammo has a significantly limited range given its much lower velocity by design...still works great on hogs!

its so much fun you can snoop dogg an entire magazine even in an indoor range and not even bother with ear protection. Ive got pellet guns that make more noise.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
the real perk to 300bo is the use of subsonic ammo with a suppressor. Though id imagine the subsonic ammo has a significantly limited range given its much lower velocity by design...still works great on hogs!

its so much fun you can snoop dogg an entire magazine even in an indoor range and not even bother with ear protection. Ive got pellet guns that make more noise.

Not sure they can have cans in Canukstan

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Im gonna have to wait for my florida or tennessee move before purchasing a shorty 300 blkout. The communist state of CT doesn t allow for 18.75" pistols or sbr's... They have to measure past 25 inch i think and qualify as other weapons. No pistols allowed here, not to mention the 10 round max capacity

Top Bottom