3-wheeler turbo busa

Hapo

Dog Boy
...well I'm his friend after he said he would give me $10 and buy me pizza...

...it is out of friendship that I will overlook the fact that he probably doesn't know what good pizza is like or where to find any and it will suk...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...NO SHIT...THEY SHOW TWO RUNS BUT BLACK OUT THE SCREEN JUST BEFORE THE TIMES POST...

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Meh. Not impressed with the speed, but his attention to detail in the build is pretty impressive. Fiberglass work alone is exceptional. Lot of hours into that "thing".

Needs to up the rev limiter, spends a lot of time bouncing off it.
Fantastic build though. Very impressive work.

zxfan

BAM
He said in the video the limiters were purposely set low to make it last. I guess repeatedly banging it off the limiter is preferable to hitting a higher limit. Either one seems like unnecessary abuse to me.

He said in the video the limiters were purposely set low to make it last. I guess repeatedly banging it off the limiter is preferable to hitting a higher limit. Either one seems like unnecessary abuse to me.
I was beginning to wonder if he's deaf when he was doing the burnout at the dragstrip.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I was beginning to wonder if he's deaf when he was doing the burnout at the dragstrip.
You ever been to Daytona during Bike Week? They squids would all hang out at a Jiffy Mart thing near I-95 and just rev their shit until it bounced off the rev limiter... time and time again!

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
You ever been to Daytona during Bike Week? They squids would all hang out at a Jiffy Mart thing near I-95 and just rev their shit until it bounced off the rev limiter... time and time again!
um you talkin about the BP??
They would ring the rev limiters leaving... not at the actual gas station. The fast bikes were parked in the shadows looking for money races. Or maybe youre talking about Dynobob that would park next door? Otherwise the bikes would come/go in waves...usually out to LPGA to run then roll back.

Team222

BAMF
um you talkin about the BP??
They would ring the rev limiters leaving... not at the actual gas station. The fast bikes were parked in the shadows looking for money races. Or maybe youre talking about Dynobob that would park next door? Otherwise the bikes would come/go in waves...usually out to LPGA to run then roll back.
Wasn't it the White Castle Hamburger joint before the BP, talking mid-nineties?

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
yeah white castles near Main. But by the time this site was launched it was shut down and police made a concerted effort to keep folks from congregating.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
The place I remember was on the south side of Hwy 92 and just east of I-95 before you got to the road that went around the west end of the speedway.

Top Bottom