3 days before Americans return to space on an American launch vehicle since...like waaaay too long

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Love the overwhelming POTUS endorsement from NASA Administrator :up: :up: :up:
I'd be puffing him off too! No,joke... Maybe we can spend that overly inflated military budget on doing something other than world police and beating sand people up...
Leave the Jews to their own devices, quit giving aide to countries that have iq levels of simians, stop the military welfare tit, stop the corporate welfare tit, stop the dindu welfare tit, the war on drugs... The list goes on and on....

I do get upset that a private company(on my pay pal fees) has been the one to kick start it, because our federal govt decimated the funding and the give a fuck to make advancements in the most important realm of science and human evolution... One day we will make it off this rock we ruined... Hopefully we leave the Jews and joggers behind.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Don't discount NASA's role here

As the Administrator said, this was a major POTUS priority from day 1
:up:
Musk stated flat out that he could not have done it with out NASA. They work together as partners.

My disappointment was Boeing in all of this. NASA gave Boeing a huge cash advantage and the squandered it. Musk (Actually SpaceX) kicked their ass.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
eh, private enterprise can do it better and cheaper. let them.
Yeah cause I want my taxes going to the dindu down the street, or the boot thats pressing down on some dumb Afghan...

Why would I ever want a collective effort of the population to chip in to better society as a whole...

Id rather be paying for tyrones food stamps, and our gubmint world popo! And giving stimulus checks to errrrrbody...

NASA used to put its dick in the worlds mouth...
We went to the fucking moon! Our country was truly great in the 50s and 60s...

Hate to say it, but it was way before the liberal nanny state bullshit we subscribe to today...

Men drove v8s and women kept their mouth shut.

Id much rather had been born in the 20s 100 years ago... Shit was exciting... Ww2, nuclear bombs dudes going into fucking space, no duis, less people less diversity...

Instead we have riots and justice issues because a small segment of our population that we drug out of the gutter cant act right...

We are doomed until we cut the fat and remove the people in this country that don't want to work,or contribute anything.

We waited almost a decade to get off the ground again...

Why? We should,be colonizing the fucking moon, going to Mars or building a ship that can transport us off this rock... We could be,working on putting people into stasis....

Instead we are stealing liquor and fucking up the target...

I want our country back,

I want americans,going,into space...

I want to know that everyday we are advancing ourselves to make it to a point to where we can finally chase the gods...

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Did anyone catch that blonde SpaceX Engineer in the broadcast?
That reminds me of the blonde broad from the 90's who did soft core and then turned into a B-star movie actress.
Blonde, not skinny (but not fat) and well shaped.
And apparently quite smart. :up:

Yes, the first thing I Googled was Kate Tice bikini pix.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
They ALWAYS FUCKING MISS THE LANDING! The fucker can launch a couple human monkeys into space, but they can't capture the landings of the first stage.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Only because they're black. When whitey goes off the deep end the government gives them a ranch.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
well tear gas and rubber bullets are being deployed in Shittyapolis
I'm sure the square heads that built that place are rolling in their graves... Hope you Yankee fucks enjoy all that freedom you gave those black folk, we died by the millions in the south trying to stop you from ruining the country.

We're all equal now! :)

CZLoco

They ALWAYS FUCKING MISS THE LANDING! The fucker can launch a couple human monkeys into space, but they can't capture the landings of the first stage.
No, they stuck the landing.
But they missed showing the landing on the live stream that I was watching.

"Oh look, it's about to land.....
<screen goes blank>
...Oh hey, it just landed"

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
This is fucking nuts...

It's like they're on a cruise ship

I don't think I've ever witnessed this level of 'intimacy' with conventional jetliner pilots let alone a couple of cats circling the earth in orbit at 15K mph
little more of that greeting from the capsule Endeavor

CZLoco

The return starts tonight and finishes tomorrow, hopefully.

"The SpaceX Crew Dragon capsule Endeavour is scheduled to undock from the station tonight at 7:34 p.m. EDT (2334 GMT) as its Demo-2 test flight enters its final stage. The spacecraft is expected to return to Earth with NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley on Sunday (Aug. 2).

Behnken and Hurley are flying on SpaceX's first-ever crewed spaceflight. They launched to the station May 30 and are expected to spend just under a day in orbit before returning to Earth Sunday afternoon, NASA officials said."

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
They're aiming for the Gulf Of Mexico. The thing will probably be stripped down on sitting on blocks, before the support crew get to it.

CZLoco

I think the splashdown journey is about to start?

CZLoco

I expected much better video quality of the splashdown.
It's grey.

CZLoco

"We don't want anyone to fall overboard"
[man immediately jumps into ocean]
:lol:

Top Bottom