BigHock

BAMF
LS usually has some good shit to post today.

Probably get a pizza PI for dinner. I’ll ask for 355/113 pepperoni on it, but it will go over like a fart.

OP
OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
My wife usually makes a Pi pie. Last year I think I got cherry. Our blueberry bushes aren't full of fruit yet, so likely not blueberry.

Something like this...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I might buy a 'pie at Willington Pizza Too...

...they have this thing called "chicken gorgonzola" that tinhead convinced me to try against my better judgement...

...it has become one of my favorite pizza recipes...even with New Haven so close by I drive an hour for one...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...Vinny used to get that stuff a lot because he won it for free...

...they had a chicken something pizza that wasn't as bad as the others but they discontinued it...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...and I feel ya on the greasy burnt shit...that also seems to be local specialty...

...they have the ovens too hot to crank 'em out and cook the condiments on the pizza instead of doing it right...

Ed

BAMF+
For that matter, so is quiche- which I'm finishing off for lunch today:

quiche.jpg

Anyone who still says 'real men don't eat quiche' has to be an idiot... it's whole eggs, heavy cream, most of a package of bacon, two heaping cups of cheese, and once cool can be eaten as a handheld while walking around- if that isn't 'man food' I don't know what is.

BigHock

BAMF
Quiche is delicious, but can we just call it omelette pie? Especially today?

Ed

BAMF+
lol BH- if you wanna call it broccoli-bacon-gruyere omelet pie, no argument here.

wormser77

BAMF
Ahhh, you guys are missing out. Screw pie day, it's steak and a BJ day:up:
Told the wife to make it medium rare:D

OP
OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
My wife usually makes a Pi pie. Last year I think I got cherry. Our blueberry bushes aren't full of fruit yet, so likely not blueberry.
Wife did well last night. Pepperoni pizza and two flavors of pies for dessert... blueberry and cherry. And even some of what wormser got. Great evening. :yahoo:

Top Bottom