• May 28 - 30

• June 4 - 6

• June 11 - 13

• Hookers, duh

• June 18 - 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
What dates work for you? (You can choose more than one)
It starts getting hot here in the middle of May (90-100F) some years, others are milder.

I'm going to leave this until March 1st.
After that, I think a date needs to be picked so that folks can make their plans.

If you guys want to make it later in the summer, I'm okay with that. Just figured why suffer in the heat.
I'll add some more dates. It won't let me add anymore. Let me know if later works for you. You can put the date in your post.

Here's a Link to party thread.

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
If I end up buying a bike in California and can find someone to take care of my dogs, I'll make it over to Thunder Hill.
Wouldn't happen till late February though.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Is it appropriate to point out that TH is in CA, and the upcomming party is in New Mexico?

OP

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
If you guys want to make it later in the summer, I'm okay with that. Just figured why suffer in the heat.
I'll add some more dates. It won't let me add anymore. Let me know if later works for you. You can put the date in your post.

• Red
Reactions: Red

CZLoco

The first post should probably include clarification on which party you're talking about and where it is and what it offers.

CZLoco

I'm thinking about working on a top-speed run get-together for late 2021 or sometime in 2022, depending on when the new busa gets released.
Either a one-mile like Texas Mile or an overall top speed like you get on the salt flats.
Assuming 2021 isn't just a sexy new dash gauge but actually offers a new engine.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I'm thinking about working on a top-speed run get-together for late 2021 or sometime in 2022, depending on when the new busa gets released.
Either a one-mile like Texas Mile or an overall top speed like you get on the salt flats.
Assuming 2021 isn't just a sexy new dash gauge but actually offers a new engine.

Mile? Concrete? Unsanctioned? No Temps over 84 degrees? Cool down between runs?

If yes I would be cool with that idea.

Top Bottom