Damn. I WISH I WAS A TRUST FUND BABY!

Unfortunately, I have to work for a living. I certainly don't make WP money. Maybe I should flip houses instead.

I don't care about the bonding part. We can do the opposite too, debate the dangers of feminism if that's your bag. But you learn real fast about someone when you meet face to face either way.

I noticed you're evasive about your location. Why is that?

OP
OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Because it's not central to your out of context attacks on the members you're debating which you employ when losing

So of the two job possibilities you do not refute one. Good luck on sorting your life affairs then. Don't toil on here too long littering the joint with smiley emoticons and steering exchanges to out of context retorts while life passes you by, if it hasn't already.

Because it's not central to your out of context attacks on the members you're debating which you employ when losing
Just curious to know where you live. You already nixed the idea of a face to face meeting, I'm not surprised, given that no one's met you.

It's a bit confusing though, since you were just calling me out for not being an open book.

I'm in East Maryland.

Where you at?

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...I'd call his bluff...he's pretty much blown us off a couple of times now...I've even offered to buy him a taco or a falafel...

...I guess I should have tried beer...???...

...I guess AD forgot I was cleaning toliles n shit in ME until I got injured by a machine at work and then got hosed by WC...

...to be honest I am still cleaning toilets on a daily basis...

...we could fill him in on the details over a few beers, eh...he cold tell me aboot his job...LoL….

And I'm curious, attacking the livelihood of others yet won't disclose your job title, or lack of
Sure, when you talk about the way you make your money and then attack 'lazy immigrants' at the same time, you open yourself up for that especially when you talk shit as you switch countries to do so. Like I said, I don't care if you shovel shit in Louisiana or are a CEO of a Forbes 50 - it ain't what you do, it's how you do it.

And I know I get under your skin and it bothers you.

I can suggest a yoga studio near you if I knew where you lived.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Yesterday, I couldn't even spell turtle...

...today, I are one.

Austin_F

BAMF+
that whole rape is sexy thing is one of the very few times ill disagree with the conservative spin on things.

she didnt say SHE thought rape was sexy and she certainly didnt say it with a smile on her face.

in my opinion she was sadly pointing out some people do find it sexy, and if you spend any amount of time on the internet especially reddit or other wretched hives of scum and villainy you will know its true. rape fantasy is a real thing. she didnt look to me like she concurred with it, she was just commenting on it.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
She comes off like a nut before she even got to the comment about "some thinking rape was/is sexy".

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
You're telling me if I was rolling through your neck of the woods you wouldn't meet up for a beer?

That's fine if not, but it'd be kind of silly to call me anonymous. :smile2:

really? the manner in which you choose to relate to most anyone here is to be an asshole .... why the hell would I want to share a beer with an asshole? :confused2:

good natured ribbing is not what you partake in here, if it were, I'd sit down with you.

really? the manner in which you choose to relate to most anyone here is to be an asshole .... why the hell would I want to share a beer with an asshole? :confused2:

good natured ribbing is not what you partake in here, if it were, I'd sit down with you.
Interesting response from someone that nips at my heels with random "idiot" and "moron" droppings.

Good natured ribbing is not what I get (nor do I expect), so I guess my crime is responding back in the same manner in which I am addressed?

BilletMan

BAMF+
Why is he/she here? What is anal disco? Anytime I see anything posted by this name, I know what's to follow.....I can't imagine what motivates ad. Truly a detraction here....

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
Interesting response from someone that nips at my heels with random "idiot" and "moron" droppings.

Good natured ribbing is not what I get (nor do I expect), so I guess my crime is responding back in the same manner in which I am addressed?

that's not my perspective of your actions with me or most others here, your typical response is to demean and insult ... but now I'm sounding like a bitch ...

Austin_F

BAMF+
Those are the people hedgehog respects.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Well, they are anti-fascists/anti-bigots so, what's not to like?

I'm just wondering when they'll realize they meet the enemy every fucking morning, when looking in the mirror, and kill themselves...

...or at least consider not being a piece of shit from then on?

CID

It was just a matter of time before he got the mob attack. You can't run around in the middle of a hyena pack with meat in your mouth (no pun intended) without them eventually jumping you.

Now it's faux outrage.... same ol shit. :roll:

CID

I wouldn't say he was 'asking for it', but he sure as hell has been acting like a worm on the hook. :lol:
He's not been a 'neutral' journalist at all. Willing to go on any show that will have him and bad mouth those antifa idiots.
So while it wasn't right for him to get a beat down for it ...it WAS just a matter of time.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I wouldn't say he was 'asking for it', but he sure as hell has been acting like a worm on the hook. :lol:
He's not been a 'neutral' journalist at all. Willing to go on any show that will have him and bad mouth those antifa idiots.
So while it wasn't right for him to get a beat down for it ...it WAS just a matter of time.
So, it's a free speech thing then, or him needing to exercise less of it?

I'd never heard of him before this incident but, what's different between him saying whatever he has said and someone here;
saying shit that some others don't agree with and then plot a targeted mob attack and carry it out by offended members?

Lots of shit gets said here, with some of it occasionally really getting on my nerves but, nothing I'd be willing to murder anyone over.
In fact, there isn't one fucker here I wouldn't enjoy a beer with if the opportunity presented itself...
...okay, I might want to be the one bringing the beer/drinks or making the coffee myself though.

I don't know the Ngo guy or agree with his particular life choices but, it's nothing I'd be willing to kill or even attempt to hurt him over.

The only folks needing a beating are those violent fuckwits who mob attack others because their feelings got hurt or their dog told them to do it.
Wearing masks justifies their being beaten all the more so.

CID

I'd never heard of him before this incident but, what's different between him saying whatever he has said and someone here;
saying shit that some others don't agree with and then plot a targeted mob attack and carry it out by offended members?
I don't know about any 'plot' to attack him. He placed himself in the middle of a riot to presumably video the shit that was going to happen (and rightfully so) and later use it against them. Apparently, some in that group aren't as free thinking as the rest of us are. go figure. :lol:

Same goes for here -- you don't talk shit about everybody then show up to an event and hang out in the middle of those same people. Maybe not so much today, but there WAS a time when there were a few even in this group that might give you a smack if you ran your gator out of hand. ;)

I'm not justifying their actions at all, just sayin that it wasn't an unforeseen event in HIS case.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Good enough then.

It is pretty apparent that some out there don't have the same level critical thinking skills as others on certain topics...
...myself included.

The guy was targeted and threats to his well being had been expressed to him.
Once one singled him out, the rest just piled on in sort of frenzy of anger.

I suspect the vast majority of antifa or any mad at the world blamer, have no clue of their own underlying motivations and go based solely on emotion instead of reason.
That the cops did fuck all from the start didn't help the situation.

How many of these events had he already been to where nothing happened to him?
Maybe he did lull himself into a false sense of security as well as trust that the unreasonable would be reasonable.

CID

How many of these events had he already been to where nothing happened to him?
Maybe he did lull himself into a false sense of security as well as trust that the unreasonable would be reasonable.
I've seen several videos with him over the last couple of years and I think the false sense is exactly what happened.

I've seen a couple where we was verbally chastised, as they all know him by name...but just like a pack attack... in this case the hate boiled over, he felt it....he ran...they sensed fear and the pack attacked him.

This milk shake/cement thing is a new twist too -- I think at this point the game has changed a bit, so it'll be interesting to see how this escalates over the coming summer months.

Top Bottom