BigHock

BAMF
I can’t believe a gay guy with the last name BUTTigieg hasn’t been laughed off the stage yet. Where my country gone?

You know Trump wants to make fun of his name.

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
US economy is defying predictions of a Q1 slow down
Microsoft and Facebook just reported and absolutely smashed the fuck out of everything
Trump in 2020 looking more solid than ever
Boeing takes 0 orders for Maxx8 in March 2019 & cant deliver sold unit(s) ... still turns profit...lol

OP
OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
I never liked FB as a stock (or as a product for that matter) and I dumped all holdings yesterday at $185 in anticipation of a dismal earnings report. See, I miss once in a while. :roll:
I've said it before, the smartest people are working at FB right now

I liken FB to McDonald's

Few admit to eating there, some are even hostile towards their menu. But whenever I go by one, it's slammed full of people, no matter where on this planet.

Up 5% today despite all the negative compliance issues of recent times. That's 5% on a company worth half a trillion dollars. Absolutely epic.

Will never doubt them again.

Full disclosure : I do not own FB shares

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
so with 20 folks on the democrat side... its going to be hilarious. The whole Charlottesville thing... meh. Just idiots being idiots. All these fucking "activists"... they just peddle a different brand of "H8"
Whats Biden gona do... go on a "winning" apology tour? And Id love to hear from the Trump voters that are now "regretting" casting a vote for him??

Ed

There is no "None of the Above", so you pull the lever and take your lumps.

There is nothing in the DNC clown car that I would vote for as 'dogcatcher', much less POTUS.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...there most certainly is a "none of the above" option...it is call BLANK BALLOT...

...they are usually counted as "mistakes" but if 2/3ed's of the majority post blank ballots the election would be invalidated and new candidates would be selected...

...if all the people who didn't bother to vote cast blank ballots they could take the election...

...to avoid the confusion of a "mistake" I used to campaign for NOBODY...

...if everyone who didn't vote because there was no good choice wrote in NOBODY, and all the people who wrote in Micky Mouse or some such rote in for NOBODY, that's who would win...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...vote for NOBODY cos NOBODY deserves your vote...

...I've said it here before and got blown off...

Ed

Hapo, it gets blown off because it's nonsense... yep, both parties verifiably suck but the simple reality is that one or the other is going to be in charge. If you're going to submit a blank ballot, you'd be better off just squatting in your tent burning a blunt.

BREAKING NEWS: ECONOMY GREW AT 3.2% IN THE FIRST QUARTER, SIGNIFICANTLY BEATING EXPECTATIONS
by Kevin Ryan

The U.S. economy expanded at a much stronger pace than expected in the first quarter, with GDP rising at an annualized rate of 3.2% from January through March, the Commerce Department announced. Economists had been expecting a 2.5% increase. It was the strongest rate of growth in the first quarter for 4 years.

A sharp increase in exports contributed to the upside surprise, as the pace of American exports continued to rise in the first quarter, while the rate of imports fell, shrinking the so-called trade gap.
Now we just sit back and wait for the usual contrarian mouth-breathers to say it's still Obama's economy.

OP
OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
3.2% fucking righteous :up:

The #MAGA stocks (Microsoft Amazon Google Apple) are worth a combined $4 trillion,

That's just 4 companies who together are bigger than the combined GDP of the UK and Spain :dirtypete::alligator:

RobBase

BAMF
Let's not forget the first quarter GDP includes the longest "Trump" government shutdown in US history.
Let's shut it down (i.e. get it out of the way) for an entire quarter and see if we can hit 5-6%.

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
the time to act inst during the election...its in the primaries... voting write in or none...well thats a waste

Ed

But but but... Barr lied. Or obstructed, or something.

No, really- that's what everyone is talking about... don't you watch the news?

Austin_F

BAMF+
Let's put a bucket of chicken at Barrs chair, that'll teach the public that trump is no good!

Do dems have even one single thing to campaign on at this point? They were mildly successful lying to the public when they said trump's tax reform didnt actually help anyone by only quoting tweets of people who didn't understand withholding and were bitching about smaller refunds. Even though the data says almost 90% of middle class saw a tax reduction the media campaigned on "no look at these people with smaller refunds!" And many idiots bought it.

I'd like to see how they try to sell raising taxes back up on everyone.

OP
OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Yesterday saw a side by side on MSN contrasting two opinion pieces

One a Washington Post writer predicting a comfortable Trump victory, not so much from the angle of a strong economy so much as the disarray in the Dem camp

The other was a CNN piece claiming that rising tide of predictions of a Trump victory are premature

What’s really telling here is the near capitulation of two media outlets that have openly hostile relations with the best leader in the world

CID

lol you cant fix stupid no matter how good the country does

poll.jpg

Attachments

rumble phish

BAMF+
Where's Tinny? I'd liek to hear his take on this shit show, if only for my own amusement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom