2020 Boat Sales

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Just read an industry trade mag and guess how many new units were sold in 2020?

310,000 units for... 47 billion combined revenue from the sector... sales, service, & accessories

up 20% from the previous year... plandemic

OP
Terry_Schiavo

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
i dont get the video thing if you live in a nice climate. Our Canadian brothers buried in snow can still tell a story with words and not someones video cam...lol

OP
Terry_Schiavo

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
The RV industry is similar. I dont know the exact numbers but sales are WAY up as an RV represents one of the best and safest ways for a family to vacation amid Covid 19
I have a friend that has 3 rental RVs... crazy.

The RV industry is similar. I dont know the exact numbers but sales are WAY up as an RV represents one of the best and safest ways for a family to vacation amid Covid 19
The wife mentioned an RV a few months back for that very reason. Shocked the hell out of me as she's just not the type to be buying the kinda stuff. Told her the only way I would ever even consider it is if she learned how to drive one. So basically, it ain't happening. (her Subaru Crosstrek is the biggest thing she's ever driven, lol)

wormser77

BAMF+
We put our 2014 aljo 18.5 single axle with a slide out up for sale around june.
Nice little lightweight trailer, put it up for 10g's, sold to the first person who looked at it for 10😯 Bought it from a dealer in 2016 for $10,500👍🏻
A week later bought a 23ft toyhauler that was much better built for 11k.
Everyone was looking for suv or light truck towable travel trailers.

gsxrian

BAMF
The same thing is true for Toy Haulers, ATV's, Dirt Bikes, Motorcycles, 20' + Enclosed Trailers, HD Trucks .... anything "adventure" related is flying off the shelves due to Covid.

OP
Terry_Schiavo

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
The wife mentioned an RV a few months back for that very reason. Shocked the hell out of me as she's just not the type to be buying the kinda stuff. Told her the only way I would ever even consider it is if she learned how to drive one. So basically, it ain't happening. (her Subaru Crosstrek is the biggest thing she's ever driven, lol)
A bunch have been sold from mine be demonstrated...lol. The wimmen folk like the "private" bathroom. Its over 15yrs old this year. :(

ZRX4ME

BAMF
Boat mfg's here in Daytona area can't hire enough boat builders. Some must be doing well in this economy.

Top Bottom