OP
OP

JC

BAMF
2nd over pistons have arrived!

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

pimpslayer

BAMF+
JC, do you have some little files to break the edge on the ports when you get the cylinders back? Some guys who bore won't dress the edges at all.

I have some you can use, won't cost much to mail them (they are small after all).

PM me if you need them.

OP
OP

JC

BAMF
JC, do you have some little files to break the edge on the ports when you get the cylinders back? Some guys who bore won't dress the edges at all.

I have some you can use, won't cost much to mail them (they are small after all).

PM me if you need them.
Thanks! I'll let you know.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench

PM me if you need them.
I'm the chamfer king! Anyone who bores them and does not chamfer the ports needs their hands broken. Both of them!

llord2

BAM
" Anyone who bores them and does not chamfer the ports needs their hands broken. Both of them!"
Dilly dilly....and goddamn aye right

chuck356

BAMF
Seems like a good bike shop will chamfer the ports, automotive joints or machine shops don't. To me it is like signing a piece of art, everybody has a different style.

Top Bottom