1969 Harley-Davidson Aermacchi Grand Prix offered...and a Marauder

pimpslayer

BAMF+
You know, you might be able to get the F3 Agusta for about the cost of the tuneup required on an old Desmosedici.

Friend of mine had to go to Italy to learn about the Desmosedici so that the dealership could sell a couple.

Then they pissed him off so he went to Florida. Now he works at a H-D dealership, somewhere near Daytona.

OP
OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
The thing looks like living room art

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
My extensive shop facilities.
20190816_142949.jpg

To prove my range of capabilities to the wife, I used a length of safety wire fashioned into a hook at one end to fish a fork out of the black water tank that the wife flushed down the toilet.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
No pics of the fork rescue.
When did they start putting condoms on bananas? These are organic the wife won't buy any other.
20190817_082126.jpg

Stetson

BAMF
What was she trying to fish out of the toilet with a fork? :luckystrike:

I recently discovered that it's easier to peel a banana from the non-stem end. That's how monkeys do it. I've been wrong my whole life. Never seen banana condoms at my local Hannaford, and I get them every time I go shopping.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
To balance the Grey and black water tank capacities, she was dumping dish water down the toilet, didn't know the fork was in there. Stainless utensil, couldn't use a magnet.
Another glamping glory story.

Stetson

BAMF
Bought a 2003 Mercury cause it was cheap...2500 bucks :neo::biggrin1a:
I still have the Car and Driver mag they were reviewed in, in a cardboard box in the attic. I wanted one bad. It had 80+ more horsepower than the P71 Police Interceptors that we had at work, and that's not fair. Cop cars are supposed to have the hottest engines. :frown2: Nicely bought, seems a steal. :up:

OP
OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
What’s this worth? I passed at 8000
1000 miles

Wretch

amazingly graceful
To balance the Grey and black water tank capacities, she was dumping dish water down the toilet, didn't know the fork was in there. Stainless utensil, couldn't use a magnet.
Another glamping glory story.
Glad to hear she wasn't using the fork to chop up a turd so the macerator didn't choke on it! :eek:
Dish water dumping in the black water shows concern for the balance of the bio-waste and makes her rate higher than if the former were the truth. :ducmanic: :smile2:

Stetson

BAMF
Can you rig up some kind of remote dump valve, so you can start draining the poop tanks if some asshole is tailgating? That would be cool.

Also, please don't be offended if I bring my own plastic cutlery to any future cookouts.:biggrin:

hedgehog

BAMF
Can you rig up some kind of remote dump valve, so you can start draining the poop tanks if some asshole is tailgating? That would be cool.
On both my cars, I have one of the windscreen washer jets on the passenger side set so it shoots over the roof of the car.

If someone tailgates, hit the washers and they soon back off. If they close up again; do it again and they soon get the message.

Extra bonus points if the tailgater looks like his car is freshly washed.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I still have the Car and Driver mag they were reviewed in, in a cardboard box in the attic. I wanted one bad. It had 80+ more horsepower than the P71 Police Interceptors that we had at work, and that's not fair. Cop cars are supposed to have the hottest engines. :frown2: Nicely bought, seems a steal. :up:

I really liked mind.....Still have my leather Marauder jacket!!

Got screwed on some Baer brakes....waited 3 months and finally cancelled the order.

Was about to do the Trilogy blower but ended up selling the car.

Kind of soft on the bottom....needed higher than the 3.55's except with 3.55's the car was limited to 120mph because of excessive driveshaft speed...It was actually slower than the P71 with 3.08's and their less power.

Removing the e-nanny and the car would do 140 ez.

Fuckin' A Rob.....I want another one, that was a score for sure!!!

Retired Crown Vics fetch more than that at those ridiculous county auctions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom