10.5 million oz stand for delivery on the January contract, third highest in the post flu era.....

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Rant On: Damn monkies of UPS had just left on my front porch like case of cat food, or something. Over 12 Large worth of silver.
It was supposed to be signture, 21 or over.
The Force was with me in that i saw the tracking delivered, 1:08 pm, at 1:08.
I was checking my email from Balboa Park.

Called at 1:09, my guy that caught up to the UPS truck before it left.
The lied on their ass saying there was somebody home.
My GF had left at 11am.
Box is now in my garage till i get home.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Is waiting for the silver squeeze what the dingbats waiting for JFK Jr. to appear in Dealey Plaza do to pass the time?

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

S Africa: Planned auction of key to Mandela’s prison cell halted

Government agency says auction delayed because the item left South Africa without ‘necessary permits’.

The government agency called for the auction to be stopped “not because they believed anything was stolen but that things left South Africa without necessary permits”, Guernsey’s President Arlan Ettinger said.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Things have turned from a silver short squeeze in January to a silver short squeeze sometime in the next three weeks. :biggrin1a:

I'm paying a local kid to save my place in Dealey Plaza so I can watch when John Fitzgerald Kennedy, junior descends from the Heavens back to earth. Figger I'll still make money from the silver thing so I'll come out ahead.:girl-wacko:

chandler

BAMF
Honest question. With the buy premium and whatever cost to eventually sell, don't you need a 10% positive movement to break even?

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Hardest thing to beat is ' The Spread " .

While gold around $ 90 to $ 120 spread per ozt. , ( Spot as of 1-14 was $ 1818 )

Silver has around a $ 3 to $ 10 spread.____ ( spot as of 1-14 was $ 23 )
Percentage wise, that's huge. :eek:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm not knocking keeping a percentage of investments in metals or other 'unconventional' assets.
What I am poking at is that some short squeeze during this month is going to lead to a skyrocketing price for silver. "Sometime in January" has now dwindled to sometime in the next two weeks.

There's still time to make back the money I'm paying that kid in Dallas to hold my spot in Dealey Plaza so I can witness the return of John F. Kennedy Jr.

C. Dolan

BAMF+

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Those with silver had a good week, quite a solid increase.
Still not the skyrocket a short squeeze delivers, it's a metal not a meme stock.

Counting down to a week left to see that predicted January short squeeze.

rotts4u

BAMF
Wasn't the Wall Street Bets group or someone planning a silver short Squeeze? When is that supposed to be going down? I really hope it does

Top Bottom