10.5 million oz stand for delivery on the January contract, third highest in the post flu era.....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Basel 3 sure gonna spice things up too..... those poor banks..... said no one....

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
I have been buying some silver, but the " premiums " suk even more than the prices.

I may be getting some gold as well.

Sotting on an ass load of Franklins at the moment. 💰 😈

100 oz silver bars ~$2600..... 1 oz bars ~$28..... wishin my brothers.... health, happiness and much prosperity in 2022!

Last edited:
  • Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
pickup sum slvr.... before it's re-priced post....

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Trendin on Reddit..... SLVR - "Out of the Vault!"

ljs.gif

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Find nuther coin precious metal dealer... call wealthy area / biz district local bank..... confirm they have on hand to withdraw.... cash is incredibly scarce now....

bring benjamins for what you want..... the prices above were my ~ OTD (cash)..... buy whatever you can find, afford etc.... silver is incredibly scarce now....

not a fan of buyin online metals addtl costs etc... havin said that, notice only 6 types 100 oz bars avail out of 30.... there were 42 total choices last month....

SLVR SPOT price (Monex) varies day by day (live feed).... dealer margin should be consistent provided bringin cash......

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Last edited:
  • Red

rotts4u

BAMF
Have any of you tried to sell over 10K in physical metals? ITs not easy at all. You have to find a buyer, meet them, transfer funds (cash or wire etc) then verify funds while they verify your metals to be real. Its far more complex than clicking on an app to sell 1000 shares of Tesla. I did one deal after making a wise buy of silver and gold a few years ago, then when it peaked I decided to sell a while back. It was worse than selling a motorcycle or used car. As much as I would like to invest in metals, I dont wanna go through that again. Imagine if you had 100K or 500K to dispose of? You gonna meet some guy off Facebook market place with 100K cash?

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Have any of you tried to sell over 10K in physical metals? ITs not easy at all. You have to find a buyer, meet them, transfer funds (cash or wire etc) then verify funds while they verify your metals to be real. Its far more complex than clicking on an app to sell 1000 shares of Tesla. I did one deal after making a wise buy of silver and gold a few years ago, then when it peaked I decided to sell a while back. It was worse than selling a motorcycle or used car. As much as I would like to invest in metals, I dont wanna go through that again. Imagine if you had 100K or 500K to dispose of? You gonna meet some guy off Facebook market place with 100K cash?
Silver and Gold are Worldwide recognized commodities priced globally Monex Spot....

Last edited:
  • Red

rotts4u

BAMF
What are you guys going to do with all this silver when the shit hits the fan? You can't eat it. You can't drink it. You can't smoke it.

Booze, cigs, guns and ammo. That's where I'd put my money. People always have something to trade to satisfy their vices.

S.C.

Even if the price does run up I question the liquidity of Silver Bars, Kilos, monster boxes etc. Not to mention that once you figure in the premiums the dealers charge they eat into the profits. A big Bite. I had a few one ounce GOLD Eagle PROOF coins that I tried to sell back to the dealer and they were offering BELOW SPOT for proof eagles. The whole physical coin market is sketchy as hell. Very different from selling stocks where there is very little lost in the transaction

C. Dolan

BAMF+
I've had no trouble selling to local dealers.
Below the current spot in some cases, but more than I paid for them .
For gold, I'm leaning toward Pamp Veriscan 1 ozt bars in sealed card, or coins such as
Gold eagles, Maples, Krugs, Philharmonic, etc.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
When you need food and water, silver is nothing.
agreed 100%.... Food, Shelter, Silver.... order varies based on one's current conditions.....

think of Silver as real working man's currency.... dating back to Biblical times....

Military guys here may appreciate Marine veteran Robert Kiyosaki's perspective.... if not today then certainly tomorrow....

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
I've had no trouble selling to local dealers.
Below the current spot in some cases, but more than I paid for them .
For gold, I'm leaning toward Pamp Veriscan 1 ozt bars in sealed card, or coins such as
Gold eagles, Maples, Krugs, Philharmonic, etc.
Any reputable precious metal coin dealer worldwide will gladly hand you paper currency for gold and silver at near spot....

Silver has been artificially suppressed for various reasons..... compare for yourself..... G : S ratio of global pricing, consumption, mining etc...

for complete transparency, Gold (1oz) and Silver (100oz) bars weigh heavy in my portfolio....

if I could..., I'd dump all my stocks (equities, bonds, 401k) now for commodities.... look no further than their P/E ratios over time....

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Andy & Lynette lay out the foundational principles like no other.....

• Red

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
What are you guys going to do with all this silver when the shit hits the fan? You can't eat it. You can't drink it. You can't smoke it.

Booze, cigs, guns and ammo. That's where I'd put my money. People always have something to trade to satisfy their vices.

S.C.
... life goes on and Your wimmins' will want jewelry and talismans...

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
This is way bigger than first imagined.... EverGrande de-listed from..... SLVR safe haven sounding really.....

Last edited:
  • Red

chandler

BAMF
With your stellar record for predictions, I would imagine most folks here are liquidating their assets and buying silver or investing in silver futures. :eek:

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
Yes... but nothing to do with facebook... and it is done with a handshake...

yeah i know... ancient stuff...

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Follow my advice. Booze, ammo and cigarettes. :biggrin:

S.C.

Top Bottom