$1.9T

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
well Id bet across the river less than 6 miles from his place a corner lot 2 family is breaching $27,000/yr in property taxes. Thats what it takes to keep cops on the payroll at $50/hr...lol
Yet again... State taxes aint helping the national debt. The cops could be very minimal if actual crime was punished.

Those property taxes are extortionist at best

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Yet again... State taxes aint helping the national debt. The cops could be very minimal if actual crime was punished.
Those property taxes are extortionist at best
yeah look up Ft Lee real estate prices then get back to me.
And peruse here if you want a handgun...lol

gsxrian

BAMF
It could be worse .....

"Tax season is unpleasant for everyone (except for the IRS, that is). But imagine the plight of many popular British bands in the '60s and '70s. In the U.K., the new millionaires had to pay a whopping 95 percent of their income in taxes. The BeatlesGeorge Harrison wrote "Taxman" to protest the unfair split: “There’s one for you, 19 for me.

Read More: When the Stones, Rod Stewart and David Bowie Ran From the Taxman | When the Stones, Rod Stewart and David Bowie Ran From the Taxman "

Vegas12

BAMF+
It could be worse .....

"Tax season is unpleasant for everyone (except for the IRS, that is). But imagine the plight of many popular British bands in the '60s and '70s. In the U.K., the new millionaires had to pay a whopping 95 percent of their income in taxes. The BeatlesGeorge Harrison wrote "Taxman" to protest the unfair split: “There’s one for you, 19 for me.

Read More: When the Stones, Rod Stewart and David Bowie Ran From the Taxman | When the Stones, Rod Stewart and David Bowie Ran From the Taxman "
While any % that high is ridiculous.....the entire story isn't being told.

The British tax was on income OVER $200K.(today's money)

The US had similar tax rates.

The bullshit tax the rich movement afoot currently is also based on an income over a certain amount....not from dollar one.

I don't agree with it,, mostly because I think it stifles productivity.....get to that income level and shut her down. No use working/producing just to pay it all in taxes, but the true figures need to be told.

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+
It could be worse .....

Fucking bullshitter!!

"We had to leave England to acquire enough money to pay the taxes because in those days, in England, the high tax rate was 90 percent, so that's very hard,” Jagger told CNN. “You made 100 pounds, they took 90. So it was very difficult to pay any debts back."

Read More: When the Stones, Rod Stewart and David Bowie Ran From the Taxman | When the Stones, Rod Stewart and David Bowie Ran From the Taxman

"1974 the top tax rate on earned income was again raised, to 83%. With the investment income surcharge this raised the overall top rate on investment income to 98%, the highest permanent rate since the war. This applied to incomes over £20,000 (equivalent to £209,963 in 2019 terms),.
Wikipedia › wiki › Taxation_in_the"

Last edited:

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
The more I think on your issue with paying off the national debt... As middleclass... I see why this country is fucking doomed... Rich dont want to pay... Middle class don't want to pay... Poor aint got the funds...

I understand the sentiment because the government waste's the fuck out of money...

But if we actually had some fiscal conservatives willing to tax the base without wreckless spending to defeat the purpose of paying off the debt and cutting the fat.. It would be in all of of our interest to invest back into our country...

However this is a pipe dream and no politicians are getting elected with a message of paying our bills.

Instead we got stimulus packages, welfare and section 8 .. Food stamps unemployment benefits, and dont forget the biggest benefactors the military industrial... Not the actual service members but corporate welfare endorsed by greedy business and Gerrymandering politicians...

So in conclusion..... My retort is too suck my dick. You faggot.

Vegas12

BAMF+
The more I think on your issue with paying off the national debt... As middleclass... I see why this country is fucking doomed... Rich dont want to pay... Middle class don't want to pay... Poor aint got the funds...

I understand the sentiment because the government waste's the fuck out of money...

But if we actually had some fiscal conservatives willing to tax the base without wreckless spending to defeat the purpose of paying off the debt and cutting the fat.. It would be in all of of our interest to invest back into our country...

However this is a pipe dream and no politicians are getting elected with a message of paying our bills.

Instead we got stimulus packages, welfare and section 8 .. Food stamps unemployment benefits, and dont forget the biggest benefactors the military industrial... Not the actual service members but corporate welfare endorsed by greedy business and Gerrymandering politicians...

So in conclusion..... My retort is too suck my dick. You faggot.

Read this:

Cliff's notes:

The top 1% already pay the majority of income tax.....

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Squid it's like this.. if the federal government needs money it's taxes.. when you or I need money we borrow it. Now the difference is if we default we loose everything. The feds just tax more to get more to give out to states.. now if you have some states paying a hell of a lot of taxes but you have other states paying a small portion well there is a problem..

Now to truly fix the US TAX problem you need to simply run finances as I do my own.. I buy what I need.. but only within my means to pay for it with out borrowing. This is the only way to not be a chained Slave to finicial burdens.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Squid it's like this.. if the federal government needs money it's taxes.. when you or I need money we borrow it. Now the difference is if we default we loose everything. The feds just tax more to get more to give out to states.. now if you have some states paying a hell of a lot of taxes but you have other states paying a small portion well there is a problem..

Now to truly fix the US TAX problem you need to simply run finances as I do my own.. I buy what I need.. but only within my means to pay for it with out borrowing. This is the only way to not be a chained Slave to finicial burdens.
Thats what im wishing for... But then again... Who is going to win on a platform of a balanced budget including paying off your debt...

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy

No.
To fix the US TAX problem you go to SMALL GOVERNMENT and shut down all of the free money programs.

Z

BAMF+
Dere should only be, 2,,,,,,,,, choices. :ducmanic:

Get a job, :up:

errrr starve ,,,,,,,ta death. :screama:

N' I don't give a fuck,, either way. :yahoo:

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
It wasn't liberals that caused Turnip's loss, it was conservatves like me.
At some point you need to lance the boil.

jhinderliter

BAMF+
Here's whats in Kamala's first package...

Direct payments of $1,400 to most Americans, bringing the total relief to $2,000, including December’s $600 payments
Increasing the federal, per-week unemployment benefit to $400 and extending it through the end of September
Increasing the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour
Extending the eviction and foreclosure moratoriums until the end of September
$350 billion in state and local government aid
$170 billion for K-12 schools and institutions of higher education
$50 billion toward Covid-19 testing
$20 billion toward a national vaccine program in partnership with states, localities and tribes
Making the Child Tax Credit fully refundable for the year and increasing the credit to $3,000 per child ($3,600 for a child under age 6)
Any word on if eliminating the mandatory %20 hit on retirement fund withdrawals is going to get turned back on ?

Vegas12

BAMF+
Any word on if eliminating the mandatory %20 hit on retirement fund withdrawals is going to get turned back on ?

???? That's income tax. If you didn't have a roth, I'm not sure how you get out of that.

You also have a 10% penalty on withdrawals <59 1/2 unless disabled.

jhinderliter

BAMF+
???? That's income tax. If you didn't have a roth, I'm not sure how you get out of that.

You also have a 10% penalty on withdrawals <59 1/2 unless disabled.
They eliminated that with the cares act as well .. was considering drawing some cash out to get my daughter through her last 2 years of Law School but I missed the boat ..

Hoping they extend it ..

Guess I’ll pay out of pocket if they don’t , good either way ..

Top Bottom