red lighted

Default Re: bad-ass motherfucker, defined

Green in his lane... could be on a bye.

Cagers are fags...

NOBODY carries the Dog.Boy

Back from sucking cop dick, Hapo?

Your opinions matter the least of anyone on the board.

To you, perhaps. That is of little concern to me.

Chris Carr is an Uber Bad ass either way.

NOBODY carries the Dog.Boy

Ed should be thanking Hapo for trying to breath some life into his dead thread.

Those are some great pics, Hapo.

Really like this one...

I liked this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Ed should be thanking Hapo for trying to breath some life into his dead thread.

I love altered gassers, and XR750s on the miles....

But when I think of BAMF defined, one man comes to mind...

"I don't have a bucket list, but my F*ckit List gets longer every day!"
    ==========================================
    "I am of the opinion that a man wearing a helmet defending his country
    should make more than a man wearing a helmet and defending some
    kind of a ball."

Quote Originally Posted by pimpslayer View Post
    Agreed- it'd be tough to name another BAMF who stands next to Yeager

these guys have to be some of the toughest people to live work and survive in the working conditions they had back in the 1800s.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpslayer View Post

Chuck Yeager is a BAMF in my book. He is a personal hero and role model, for sure. I only bought AC Delco parts for the longest time because he was their spokesman.

His name literally translates to 'hunter' in German... ironically not a very good thing for the Germans he encountered in the air.

Never knew about this guy until the movie...

Burt Munro

Who wouldn't want a legacy like his?

Damn.... wish i could find that old pic of kenny roberts. Leaned way over , front wheel on the air , looking over his shoulder and i think pulling a tear off away. Fukkin cool pic ! sj
    " THE SHARK"

Don Vesco. I had the pleasure to meet him and his brother Rick, years ago.

I'd also include our own John Noonan in the same category. Since he holds the fastest speed yet recorded at Bonneville, on a conventional sit-on motorcycle.

Best we not forget our own Mr. Garrigan too, while we're at it

Thats like strappin your ass to a Missile.
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I'm kind to everybody. But if you mess with me, weakness is not what you will remember.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Bert Munro, but through British weeklie m/c mags along with American monthly issues I followed Bert Munro with pure amazelement.

Unfortunatelyt eh movie was screwed up beyond belief. Do you remember the part where he was giving a lift to a young airforce pilot & said pilot mentoned they were going to be using Agent Orange. Well that fits with 'Nam & Burt's time was during the Korean War. You see the NZ people wanted Americans to realize in 'Nam they had troops there.

Besides his first was not the cigar with the massive power-plant during the last yrs. Remember he often spoke about his ''Indian 45" & that meant a 45cc Side Valve V-twin of 750CC with a 45 SV kicking out all of 25hp unless breathed on. Just to point you out a few. Yes I beathed on mine to hop it up to 30hp during flat tracking.
    Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81gn2oLeC_U
    this guy is right up there with yeager his name is joe kittinger in 1960 he skydived from 102,800 feet and reached a speed of 614 miles an hour before depolying his shoot.later served as a fighter pilot in veitnam was shot down and spent 11 months as a pow.that is one tough fucker

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Cycle View Post

I'd know E.J. Potter, and the Bloody Mary anywhere!
    ".......lifters are losers and the only way to win is to pin it and hang on."
    ...(tnx) Snail.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j8b0JgnOL8...TC%2BRider.jpg

Kittinger was a front runner for my choice on this thread. But I ended up going with Doohan. The pain that guy endured is unreal.

Kinda looks like Don Knotts...

Quote Originally Posted by browning View Post

I have read about Joe Kittinger. Fuckin Amazing.
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I'm kind to everybody. But if you mess with me, weakness is not what you will remember.

I would push all in if I thought I was going to get called, against a table of orphans - orphans with DISEASES. I would check-raise Jesus, and bad-beat the Easter bunny

You guys are slipping

if you can't laugh at your self, make fun of other people, if you make them cry, take pictures.

the next labusas track day:
    http://www.labusas.org/forum/showthr...s-get-together

Joey, Dj And Evel. Three of My Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by luckystrike View Post
    Those are some great pics, Hapo.

Really like this one...

thats 30 miles from my house

Quote Originally Posted by NotaMILF View Post
    Hell? I think they have a restraining order on Floyd.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX woman View Post
    Yes. Floyd is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 View Post
    ..there is always time to tell stories..makin' new ones is where it's at...

My choice, Major Dick Winters.
    Easy Company 506PIR 101st AB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I never thought I would live in a country where more than half of the people vote for a hand out instead of a hand up.

Quote Originally Posted by thechief View Post
    My choice, Major Dick Winters.
    Easy Company 506PIR 101st AB
    yes he was truely a bad mother fucker

Chuck Taylor. Perhaps the most deadly man in the world. No one who stood against him in combat has lived to tell the tale.

http://www.chucktaylorasaa.com/aboutchuck.html

I'd rate Mike Echanis as a close 2ed. Except that he is dead.

http://pipl.com/directory/people/Mike/Echanis

Quote Originally Posted by jhinderliter View Post
    thats 30 miles from my house
    Buellbomb and I were there 2 years ago i think, I put up a lot of photos from the race. great time.

i have a place in BLM/NOR ,
    TIMMAAAAAAAAAAH!!

...if you fuk with my dog, I'll shoot you dead...simple enough for you...???...
    ...and... I'm not taking you to the lake, i have to rotate my tires...
    Quote Originally Posted by luckystrike View Post
    You bitches are correct!

Yes, we were there, Tim.

This guy is defining his BAMF status every time I hear his name, seems like.

Eat a bowl of fuck.

Especially you scab cocksuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buellbomb View Post
    Yes, we were there, Tim.

This guy is defining his BAMF status every time I hear his name, seems like.

That is just nuts!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBrdl2sZWs

LE05BUSA is offline Limited Edition 2005 Hayabusa (my name ain't Leo and I ain't a cop!!)

Sorry you're ALL wrong.

It's:
    SAMUEL L. JACKSON.
    Sheesh.
    Move!!!

Carlos Hathcock, Marine Corps Sniper.

Carlos Hathcock

Before deploying to Vietnam, Hathcock had won many shooting championships.[2] In 1966, Hathcock started his deployment in Vietnam as an MP and later became a sniper after Captain E.J. Land pushed the Marines into raising snipers in every platoon.[citation needed] Land later recruited Marines who had set their own records in sharpshooting; he quickly found Hathcock, who had won the Wimbledon Cup, the most prestigious prize for long-range shooting, at Camp Perry, OH. in 1965.[2]
    During the Vietnam War, Hathcock was confirmed for killing 93 North Vietnamese Army and Viet-Cong personnel.[3][2] His actual total is believed to be well over 400, with at least an additional 300 being unconfirmed, which the official count does not reflect.[citation needed] (During the Vietnam War, kills had to be confirmed by an acting third party. This was feasible on a battlefield, but snipers usually worked in pairs (shooter and spotter) and often did not have an acting third party present, which made confirmation difficult.)[citation needed] He is third only to U.S. Marine Corps sniper Chuck Mawhinney and U.S. Army sniper Adelbert Waldron on the list of most confirmed kills for an American sniper.[citation needed]
    The North Vietnamese Army even put a bounty of $30,000 on his life for killing so many of their men. Rewards put on U.S. snipers by the N.V.A. typically amounted to only $8.[4][2] The Viet Cong and N.V.A. called Hathcock Long Tra'ng du'Kich, translated as "White Feather Sniper", because of the white feather he kept in a band on his bush hat. ("Marine Sniper" by Charles Henderson) After a platoon of trained Vietnamese snipers were sent to hunt down "White Feather", many Marines in the same area donned white feathers in their covers to deceive the enemy. These Marines were aware of the impact Hathcock's death would have, and took it upon themselves to make themselves targets in order to preserve the life of the true "White Feather".[citation needed]
    One of Hathcock's most famous accomplishments was shooting an enemy sniper through his scope, hitting him in the eye and killing him.[dubious discuss] Hathcock and John Burke, his spotter, were stalking the enemy sniper in the jungle near Hill 55, the firebase where Hathcock was operating from. The sniper had already killed several Marines, and was believed to have been sent specifically to kill Hathcock. When Hathcock saw a flash of light (light reflecting off the enemy sniper's scope) in the bushes,[citation needed] he fired at it, shooting through the scope and killing the sniper.[2] Surveying the situation, Hathcock concluded that the only feasible way he could have put the bullet straight down the enemy's scope and through his eye would have been if both snipers were zeroing in on each other at the same time, and Hathcock fired first, which gave him only a few seconds to act. In theory, the two snipers could have killed each other simultaneously. The enemy rifle was recovered and the incident is documented by a photograph.[dubious discuss]
    Hathcock only once removed the white feather from his bush hat while deployed in Vietnam. During a volunteer mission on his first deployment, he crawled over a thousand meters of field to shoot a commanding NVA general. He wasn't informed of the details of the mission until he was en route to his insertion point aboard a helicopter. This effort took four days and three nights, without sleep, of constant inch-by-inch crawling. In Carlos's words, one enemy soldier (or "hamburger" as Carlos called them), "shortly after sunset", almost stepped on him as he lay camouflaged with grass and vegetation in a meadow ("Marine Sniper" by Charles Henderson). At one point he was nearly bitten by a bamboo viper but had the presence of mind to not move and give up his position.[5] As the general was stretching in the morning, Carlos fired a single shot which struck him in the head and killed him. He had to crawl back instead of run when soldiers started searching.[dubious discuss]
    After the arduous mission of killing the general, Hathcock returned to the United States in 1967. However, he missed being away from the Marine Corps and returned to Vietnam in 1969, where he took command of a platoon of snipers.[citation needed]
    Hathcock generally used the standard sniper rifle: The Winchester Model 70 .30-06 caliber rifle with the standard Unertl scope. On some occasions, however, he used a different weapon: the .50-caliber M2 Browning Machine Gun, on which he mounted the Unertl scope, using a bracket of his own design.[verification needed] This weapon was accurate to 2500 yards when fired one round at a time. At one point, he took careful aim at a courier carrying a load of assault rifles and ammunition on a bicycle. He had second thoughts when he saw a 12-year-old boy in his sights, but after considering the intended use of those weapons, he fired, hitting the bicycle frame. The boy tumbled over the handlebars and grabbed a gun, so Hathcock killed him. (Source Marine Sniper, Chapter 1.)
    Hathcock's career as a sniper came to a sudden end outside Khe Sanh in 1969, when an amphibious amtrack he was riding on struck an anti-tank mine.[2] Hathcock pulled seven Marines off the flame-engulfed vehicle before jumping to safety. He came out of the incident with severe burns over ninety percent of his body, 43% of which were third-degree burns.[6] He was evacuated to Brooke Army Medical Center in Texas, where he underwent 13 skin graft operations. His injuries left him unable to perform effectively in combat with a rifle.[verification needed] He was told he would be recommended for the Silver Star, but he stated that he had only done what anyone there would have if they were awake, so he rejected any commendation for his bravery. Nearly 30 years later, he was awarded the Silver Star, the third most prestigious award in U.S. military.[citation needed]
    Hathcock said in a book written about his career as a sniper: "I like shooting, and I love hunting. But I never did enjoy killing anybody. It's my job. If I don't get those bastards, then they're gonna kill a lot of these kids we got dressed up like Marines. That's just the way I see it."[

Ed, I believe your photo is of Wild Willy Borsch(?), driving a AA/FA (Super Charged Hemi on Nitro/Fuel Altered). There's a photo somewhere of him doing a 200 mph wheelie in the lights in an AA/FA, with one hand on the wheel (his trademark style)!

Many good candidates offered up. Let me add, any GI who ever saw combat!

Quote Originally Posted by Catchme View Post
    Carlos Hathcock, Marine Corps Sniper.
    agreed.. and i would recommend his book too

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Agreed- it'd be tough to name another BAMF who stands next to Yeager

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."

Nice knowin' ya

Quote Originally Posted by WVMadMax View Post
    Ed, I believe your photo is of Wild Willy Borsch(?)
    No, that's not the Winged Express- it's one of the Warlock cars.

One of many of Willie, hangin' on: