Thread: Undeserved stress from the name callers

Default Undeserved stress from the name callers

Everyone is picking on him, why can't y'all leave him alone? I know he sumtimes gets caught up in the moment with your taunts. Not saying it is only here at this site that does it, there are others. I never say a bad word and am tired of this abuse from folk I will never know. Working all these hours to keep the lights on and to come home to the crying, the police, the screm'n neighbors is one thing. Then coming online when he is sleeping to searchup whats bothering him brings me back to a couple sites. Labusas is important to him and MMA is a close second. Can you guys lay off him a little. I know it is one of you stirring up things for him at the MMA sites, I am only asking you go there and fix the mean things you say and show. This must stop here and now, I am asking nice http://www.subfighter.com/forum/view...5d43677fe82924

Knock off the kid games fir a while,

Tansi

Cool Re: Undeserved stress from the name callers

Quote Originally Posted by Tansi View Post
    Everyone is picking on him, why can't y'all leave him alone? I know he sumtimes gets caught up in the moment with your taunts. Not saying it is only here at this site that does it, there are others. I never say a bad word and am tired of this abuse from folk I will never know. Working all these hours to keep the lights on and to come home to the crying, the police, the screm'n neighbors is one thing. Then coming online when he is sleeping to searchup whats bothering him brings me back to a couple sites. Labusas is important to him and MMA is a close second. Can you guys lay off him a little. I know it is one of you stirring up things for him at the MMA sites, I am only asking you go there and fix the mean things you say and show. This must stop here and now, I am asking nice http://www.subfighter.com/forum/view...5d43677fe82924

Tansi
    This is not a warm, fuzzy, give me a hug kinda place.

Picture in your mind's eye... the exact opposite of the bar on the TV show Cheers.

Nobody fuckin' cares what your name is, what your problems are or if you can put food on the table, pay the rent, feed the kids or how you were treated as a child.

Life SUCKS... if it's female, does she swallow, does your significant other eat pussy, show us her tits.

Reality SUCKS.

I'd say I'm sorry yer life ain't what you'd like it to be... I've got a life of my own that keeps me occupied - so I don't give a FUCK.

Have a nice day.
    CW
    Careful what you wish for...

Default Re: Undeserved stress from the name callers

If he's crying because of the guys here, than he needs to grow a dick and stop being a fuckin pussy.

If all I'm known for on this board is my rack, then I'm ok with that.

Looking in the mirror can hurt.

If he weren't such a fuck'n whiney assed, know it all, lying bitch, he wouldn't be treated like one.

If you want things to change - start at home. Hell, it's what the rest of us have to do.
    "And let not the sands of time get in your lunch." --Deteriorata

Quote Originally Posted by Tansi View Post

Tansi
    Your link sucks ass. It sent me to some forum where submissive ladybois get abused by wimmen with gigantic clitori... total LS-ville.

Tell your "man" to nut up, if he possesses the requisite appendage, and join the fray.

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid View Post
    If there was an issue I'm sure a software update would fix it. The 1s and 0s could herd the electrons away from the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Farouk The Leper King View Post
    Hagrid's right. Again.