Thread: WAR OF THE WORLDS would have never happened on my watch...

Default WAR OF THE WORLDS would have never happened on my watch...

And for one good reason.

Great big fuck off land mines.

I often find myself in my quieter moments of deep thought, contemplating what I would have done if those aliens came down to earth (it could happen). What would I do? How would I cope?

The military must have fucking hods of land mines left. I'd use those. Surely they would get under the force fields when those trifuckingpodded twats walked over them. Of course, they take big steps so placement may be a problem. Anti tank mines should be strong enough.

How about a system of hidden ropes set at 5-9ft from the ground? A steel hauser ought to bring those metal fuck-pigs down. Or a buried mortar round set to go straight up when one of the alien gay-boys walks over it. Right up it's fucking jacksie! I can't think of too many things worse than a mortar round up the ringpiece.

So they gave a bit of EMP to fuck our shit up at the start. We could use electricity to fuck up those three legged space niggers good and proper. Some kind of electrical discharge device, like a hidden electricity generator.

Extremist muslims could finally put their suicide bombers to good use. Let them get caught in that basket-net thing and then when the space-bastard sucks them inside they could detonate the charge.

Of course, the coolest thing would be 'tagging' a tripod. Imagine, a space-wog walking around with a crudely drawn cock spray painted on the back of its machine or the words 'I am gay. Kick me hard'.

It is times of extreme trouble that the members of LAB.org would draw together and use their incredible minds and natural survival instincts to fuck the space alien's shit up...
    LABusas.org is not America. The word of ducmanic is law. The owners of LABusas.org carry ducmanic's word. Suck it up or fuck off...

I will not comment on the attendant irony...

Default Re: WAR OF THE WORLDS would have never happened on my watch...

They would project their particle beam ahead and trigger any mines, as well as cut any line.

They are not electrical, so that won't do. A nuke maybe but that's dirty and dangerous for the populace.

Maybe some salad.

Unregistered Guest

If the Aliens ever do come to earth, in a manner similar to 'War of the worlds", just give them Billy.

They'll assume that all of the human race is too stupid to bother with.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

4. Default Re: WAR OF THE WORLDS would have never happened on my watch...

Spray the fuckers with lots of water.... fire trucks would do the trick. They can't "destory the water" with their lame particle beams, I think??? We would put the FUN back into electrical malFUNction.

We could always sick Lucky's 'Cannibal Robots' on them....
    unstable angry midget+big bottle of Jack+rusty ice pick = you do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit-a-tit-tit View Post
    Spray the fuckers with lots of water.... fire trucks would do the trick. They can't "destory the water" with their lame particle beams, I think??? We would put the FUN back into electrical malFUNction.
    Goddamnit, they are not electrical! Jesus.

Bet they rust like fuck...
    LABusas.org is not America. The word of ducmanic is law. The owners of LABusas.org carry ducmanic's word. Suck it up or fuck off...

Next week.

How I will fight the impending Zombie Apocalypse...