Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Chyna's clit ?

  1. Default Chyna's clit ?

    i looked and looked ...... anyone got a porn pic of Chyna's (WWE) clit ? i gotta see what this thing looks like !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Owensboro, Kentucky
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    I thought she had a penis!!

    http://www.labusas.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4584&dateline=1159482928

    Very Cosmopolitan!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    A mile above you!
    Posts
    9,029

    Default

    It looks like a dick :dwn:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Owensboro, Kentucky
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Here dood... Use google next time.

    http://www.labusas.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4584&dateline=1159482928

    Very Cosmopolitan!!

  5. Default

    i googled you fucker :s:
    but that ain't the clit !!

    (but ...i thank you for yout attention in this matter )

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Owensboro, Kentucky
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider of Death
    i googled you fucker :s:
    but that ain't the clit !!

    (but ...i thank you for yout attention in this matter )
    I'm beginning to see where this is going....

    All your gonna see is one of these...

    http://www.labusas.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4584&dateline=1159482928

    Very Cosmopolitan!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Owensboro, Kentucky
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Check it out tho, when googled.. this is what came up..

    Wouldn't doubt if that shit wuz right!!

    http://www.labusas.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4584&dateline=1159482928

    Very Cosmopolitan!!

  8. #8

    Default

    never seen a circumsized broad before............don't feel like I missed out on much.

    I would feel borderline gay eating that pussy........actually I think it may qualify as a homosexual act.
    I would push all in if I thought I was going to get called, against a table of orphans - orphans with DISEASES. I would check-raise Jesus, and bad-beat the Easter bunny

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Owensboro, Kentucky
    Posts
    4,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WARREN
    never seen a circumsized broad before............don't feel like I missed out on much.

    I would feel borderline gay eating that pussy........actually I think it may qualify as a homosexual act.
    lets ask BB1, he'll know.. OR NOT....

    That photo will NOT stay on my photobucket account for very long.

    http://www.labusas.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4584&dateline=1159482928

    Very Cosmopolitan!!

  10. #10

    Default

    I would feel borderline gay eating that pussy........
    sounds like you got some issues, maybe i should say, some insecurities about yourself.

    i've seen some pretty damn sexy body builder chicks and would not hesitate to eat the soup...in fact, an old gf. of mine was skinny never worked out or ran but just had a naturally big clit, maybe not as big as the one pictured but big, oh yeah, and she was a cummer.

  11. Default

    When I Googled,



    hah!
    I love stirring the shit, but I hate tasting the spoon©

  12. #12

    Default

    oh for fuck sakes stop the analysis............
    I love body builder chicks......preferably with tats and a fucking mohawk.
    but be honest.....tell me that does not look like a dick.

    I was given a sweater once......I wanted a moaner
    I would push all in if I thought I was going to get called, against a table of orphans - orphans with DISEASES. I would check-raise Jesus, and bad-beat the Easter bunny

  13. #13

    Default

    analisys? haha...

    if she's a woman and you're sure of it, what diff. does it make if the clit resembles a mini? if her titties were tiny they would resemble a 12 yr old boy's chest, you gonna kick someone outta bed for it?

    again, you got issues dude, face it. You might very well be a closet case.

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleeper

    That photo will NOT stay on my photobucket account for very long.

    I agree with that !!
    Thanks for the find !

    YIKES !! :s:

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitepower
    analisys? haha...

    if she's a woman and you're sure of it, what diff. does it make if the clit resembles a mini? if her titties were tiny they would resemble a 12 yr old boy's chest, you gonna kick someone outta bed for it?

    again, you got issues dude, face it. You might very well be a closet case.
    I was gonna point out analysis....... ...you fucker.
    I might be in the closet....but it's just cause I'm rummaging around for my tire iron.......
    I would push all in if I thought I was going to get called, against a table of orphans - orphans with DISEASES. I would check-raise Jesus, and bad-beat the Easter bunny

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Republic of Atlantic Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,501

    Default

    This thread is very Madame Butterfly....
    Tinhead is the Yogi Berra of Labusas.org!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Chyna's clit ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider of Death
    i looked and looked ...... anyone got a porn pic of Chyna's (WWE) clit ? i gotta see what this thing looks like !
    Why? It is ugly, even it's face

  18. Default Re: Chyna's clit ?

    Quote Originally Posted by lab3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider of Death
    i looked and looked ...... anyone got a porn pic of Chyna's (WWE) clit ? i gotta see what this thing looks like !
    Why? It is ugly, even it's face
    i've heard about this "large clit" before and she was on Stern this morning, so i was curious to see it.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Chyna's clit ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider of Death
    Quote Originally Posted by lab3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider of Death
    i looked and looked ...... anyone got a porn pic of Chyna's (WWE) clit ? i gotta see what this thing looks like !
    Why? It is ugly, even it's face
    i've heard about this "large clit" before and she was on Stern this morning, so i was curious to see it.
    Cool, I was starting to wonder if you had a gay problem and that is no problem as to each his own I small clit feels better

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •