Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to rob a gun/pawn shop.

Default Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to rob a gun/pawn shop.

Last edited by rumble phish; 01-09-2017 at 11:25 PM.
    http://a.wordpress.com/avatar/pistolsandmore-48.jpgWhen seconds count, the police are only minutes away....

Default Re: Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to a gun/pawn shop.

Trying to what?
    The best thing ever posted on labusa

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Show me a bunch of Jews who cooperate together in any business, let alone world domination, and I'll show you a unicorn that farts glitter.

dodge bullets...
    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."

Quote Originally Posted by Your Car Is Slow View Post
    dodge bullets...
    Yeah, he didn't do so well with that...
    http://a.wordpress.com/avatar/pistolsandmore-48.jpgWhen seconds count, the police are only minutes away....

Mableton is a really shitty ass part of metro-Atlanta. I can't believe that guy came in with a gun in each hand. He watched too many cowboy movies or something.

Default Re: Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to rob a gun/pawn shop.

Most satisfying thing I've seen in a while.

Dont come into Santas workshop with that hesitation shit!!!!
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Cylinder View Post
    What in the fuck is that thing? Is it human? Gay human?
    If my sister looked as good as that teacher, I wouldn't be ashamed that I fucked her.

Yeah, he was rethinking that shit when he saw Santa was going over his naughty/nice list.

Turned him off like a light.
    Quote Originally Posted by simon520 View Post
    So you want a free second opinion?
    jesus what a Jew....

"Unforgiveness and bitterness are the poisons we drink believing it will kill someone else." ~ Unknown

One less
    "..some gave all, KIA.."

I hope Santa keeps a close eye and gets in lock down mode for that location... i bet some drive bys' or some molitovs will be in their future... too bad one got away...
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry_Schiavo View Post
    Anytime he makes Schumer & Hollywierd cry, you know its working good!
    DEFEND AND CHERISH THE CONSTITUTION

“It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”
    Samuel Adams

I certainly wouldn't fuck with this guy...

Kinda looks like Sean Connery.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/gu...oice/378870880
    Dameon
    Lafayette, LA
    http://TurboHayabusa.org

Quote Originally Posted by BusaVeloce View Post
    I hope Santa keeps a close eye and gets in lock down mode for that location... i bet some drive bys' or some molitovs will be in their future... too bad one got away...
    The store burned down just last year and was rebuilt. I don't know the circumstances of the fire. I do know if you're ever in Mableton, you should be armed and have your head on a swivel.

I doubt that store will have any trouble for awhile. At least until this incident is forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameon View Post
    I certainly wouldn't fuck with this guy...
    Kinda looks like Sean Connery.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/gu...oice/378870880
    More like Nick Nolte!
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    If my sister looked as good as that teacher, I wouldn't be ashamed that I fucked her.

More like Nick Nolte!
    Yeah... maybe a gay hybrid offspring of Nick and Sean?

Dameon
    Lafayette, LA
    http://TurboHayabusa.org

You guys got a little man crush going here?

16. Default Re: Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to rob a gun/pawn shop.

I had a hard time watching that.....after the 50th time.

(Shamelessly plagiarized from the comments section)

two things you dont do in cobb... speed or rob pawns.. either one could get you shot.

"but why'd he have to shoot my poor little dindoo nuffin???? he was just tryina get money for school books!"
    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."

The get shot for speeding is probably my fault from my early years making laps around the 285 Speedway.
    jesus what a Jew....

"Unforgiveness and bitterness are the poisons we drink believing it will kill someone else." ~ Unknown

Smokey in there....

21. Default Re: Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to rob a gun/pawn shop.

sure looks like he practiced that. dead shot from what i can see.

other guy had his hands up ready to turn over all the merchandise

but maybe hes not allowed to carry.

In slow motion it seems the guy got shot in the neck center. He got a shot off that hit the gun display as he went back from the hit.

Quote Originally Posted by busa10 View Post
    In slow motion it seems the guy got shot in the neck center. He got a shot off that hit the gun display as he went back from the hit.

looks like the owner got off 5 or 6 shots. Now... what size bullet did he use?? 9, 10, or 11mm?
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

lil further digging... he was wearing a hip holster.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

As Neal Boortz would say DRT!!
    Dress for the slide, not the ride

26. Default Re: Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to rob a gun/pawn shop.

One down and many more to go

looks like the owner got off 5 or 6 shots. Now... what size bullet did he use?? 9, 10, or 11mm?
    \

From the looks of Sean Connery there he is old school and it looks 1911 to me so thats 11.45mm or in bad ass USA measurements thats a 45 acp. I am guessing 230ghp speer or federal or possibly hornady XTP
    http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w320/edonsmith/ecta2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by rotts4u View Post
    \

From the looks of Sean Connery there he is old school and it looks 1911 to me so thats 11.45mm or in bad ass USA measurements thats a 45 acp. I am guessing 230ghp speer or federal or possibly hornady XTP

Which powder?
    it was your campaign sign... GRUMPS 4 TRUMP...lol

The Bellicose Mechanic

There's real horsepower, and there's DynoJet horsepower.
    Don't get confused, DynoJet horsepower is not real horsepower.

Non-Grom.

Which powder?
    Probably gun powder, but maybe some talcum in there too, it was awful smokey in there afterward.
    When in doubt, gas it. It may not solve the problem, but it will end the suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpSpeed View Post
    Probably gun powder, but maybe some talcum in there too, it was awful smokey in there afterward.
    the shots made the fire suppression system activate.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Quote Originally Posted by rotts4u View Post
    when hopping around on my googles... one site depicted his actions in a frame by frame. Basically once he assessed the threat he squared up towards the shooter took aim and let er rip. Then moved the site towards the other shooter. Its all in the training maaaaaan!
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Winchester powder was the consensus on Subguns.com- tis the smokiest.
    Guessing the old man had ancient Black Talons in his gat when he called 1911.

33. Default Re: Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to rob a gun/pawn shop.

Serious question-as the yute squares up to meet his maker a magazine hits the floor in front of him. Where did it come from?
    social assassin.

Looks like the dumbass had a gun in his right hand and reached down and drew another gun with his left. This probably saved the shop owner from getting shot because the moron didn't have enough brain power to rub his stomach and pat his head at the same time. His shot missed the shop owner by a foot (according to the news reports) whereas the shop owners first shot using a Weaver grip*immediately disabled the guy. This guy has been trained.* Shot placement is everything.

It's A pretty fucking sobering video. I really have to reassess my situation because when I carry and I prefer a Glock's. Theres not a round in the chamber because The triggers pretty light and I worry about a negligent discharge with one in the chamber and there's no safety .I'm just deathly afraid of a safety (have seen so many videos where people try to shoot and haven't trained enough to flick off the safety under pressure ) and I know for a fact under pressure my training for a failure drill would kick in and I would rack the slide but I would've been deadin that situation. I think there was only three seconds between the identification of the threat and the ultimate take down so shit- going for a shoulder holster and racking the slide Mosssad style wouldn't have worked.
    It's just the fucking ranges near me won't allow you to draw from a holster so realistic training isn't possible and that's what I need to do to ingrain flipping the safety off a 1911 that's cocked and locked .

i've carried in the past the FN 57 pistol at the fucking safety on that thing is on the left side of the frame just above the trigger you have to use your other hand to flick it off as you assumed a two handed stance its fucking stupid.

hmm. Maybe the answer for me is a double action/ single action pistol with a round in the chamber .
    As I get older I tend to gravitate back to the 1911 so probably time for a few more handgun classes .
    Last edited by simon520; 01-11-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Or fucking pepper spray and 911 on speed dial.

Wheel guns are so utilitarian and my choice for carry.
    jesus what a Jew....

It's A pretty fucking sobering video. I really have to reassess my situation because when I carry and I prefer a Glock's. Theres not a round in the chamber because The triggers pretty light and I worry about a negligent discharge with one in the chamber and there's no safety .I'm just deathly afraid of a safety (have seen so many videos where people try to shoot and haven't trained enough to flick off the safety under pressure ) and I know for a fact under pressure my training for a failure drill would kick in and I would rack the slide but I would've been deadin that situation. I think there was only three seconds between the identification of the threat and the ultimate take down so shit- going for a shoulder holster and racking the slide Mosssad style wouldn't have worked.
    It's just the fucking ranges near me won't allow you to draw from a holster so realistic training isn't possible and that's what I need to do to ingrain flipping the safety off a 1911 that's cocked and locked .

i've carried in the past the FN 57 pistol at the fucking safety on that thing is on the left side of the frame just above the trigger you have to use your other hand to flick it off as you assumed a two handed stance its fucking stupid.

hmm. Maybe the answer for me is a double action/ single action pistol with a round in the chamber .
    As I get older I tend to gravitate back to the 1911 so probably time for a few more handgun classes .
    I believe cz's are like this...pretty stout first pull...then nice crisp light pulls after that. although for me, i have just moved back to all revolvers for pistols. heck some even hold 8 rounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Wretch View Post
    Wheel guns are so utilitarian and my choice for carry.
    Yep
    "..some gave all, KIA.."

40. Default Re: Play stupid games.. Perp is killed trying to rob a gun/pawn shop.

as far as the guy, he looks closer to brett favre

Glocks are not that light , did you fiddle with it? You can get a heavier spring installed , same as the nypd uses. I think dbl/sgl action autos have the worst first shots around. If i carried it would be striker fire. If i was joe gun fighter it would be a 1911
    " THE SHARK"

It's A pretty fucking sobering video. I really have to reassess my situation because when I carry and I prefer a Glock's. Theres not a round in the chamber because The triggers pretty light and I worry about a negligent discharge with one in the chamber and there's no safety .
    I've said this before, but I'll say it again because it makes so much sense; I'd rather pull a ball peen hammer out of my pants to protect myself in a tight spot than a pistol without a round in the chamber.

I keep my Glock with a round in the chamber at all times, but I was so worried about the "no manual safety" at first, I got a Saf-T-Blok device...

... and trained incessantly with it. Don't know if the Saf-T-Blok ever kept me from shooting myself (or anyone else unintentionally) but it did make me train a lot more. This might be a viable solution to your issue, but only if you train, train, train. That's the key. I don't like saying this much because I don't want to encourage it, but I carried Mexican style this way (the pistol tucked into my pants with no holster).

I don't use the Saf-T-Blok anymore though, I always carry using an appropriate holster now. The holster is half the system, and with a proper one and the correct training, you don't need a manual safety in my opinion.

thats a very lucky pawn shop owner. Taking on an armed man with the drop on you and a pistol leveled is really stupid.
    Undiagnosed, untreated and most likely self medicating right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy V View Post
    Smokey in there....
    That was the overhead dust from the shooting concussion I believe. Came out of everywhere overhead.

Any guess if he had time or the inclination to use the sights on that gun? Unless you've had tons of training you'll point and shoot in a situation like that.

Quote Originally Posted by busa10 View Post
    That was the overhead dust from the shooting concussion I believe. Came out of everywhere overhead.
    When I was an asshole teenager, we'd sit in the house during winter and shoot through an open window with a 30/30 lever action. Talk about knocking the dust loose!.
    it was your campaign sign... GRUMPS 4 TRUMP...lol

The Bellicose Mechanic

There's real horsepower, and there's DynoJet horsepower.
    Don't get confused, DynoJet horsepower is not real horsepower.

Non-Grom.

"I never wanted this to happen... but I'm gonna go home at night, too."

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    thats a very lucky pawn shop owner. Taking on an armed man with the drop on you and a pistol leveled is really stupid.
    I'd never take bullet for someone else's shit, but it's different when your name is on the building. I mean it might not be his actual name on the building, but you know what I mean.

I bet if he offered training classes, he'd be booked for years.

nomad posts even more stooopid...lol.
    Id shoot him with the zeeka virus then dangle the immunization
    syringe just inches from his grasp
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

nomad posts even more stooopid...lol.
    Id shoot him with the zeeka virus then dangle the immunization
    syringe just inches from his grasp
    He's got little raisins for balls.

The Bashie