Thread: It's January 2 2017 and it's so sad to see how dead the Norcal section is now

1. Default It's January 2 2017 and it's so sad to see how dead the Norcal section is now

Man. In the early 2000s. This section of labusas was such a hot section. Everything from rides,laughes and even Fights were an everyday occurrence in here. And for the few older Nor.cal members that stumble in here ( like I did). They know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Definitely miss you guys and the fun we had doing beryessa and Mines rides. Meeting up at Lascalas on our TLs,F4i,Busas,ZX12,Vtr,929 and so on. Also to name a few members ( but not leaving out any on purpose) minger,Adonf and Mary Lou on the school busa,Mistico,F4i chic,mike929,Nina who was at Supercuts and her husband with the Busa and so many more. Can't believe people were barely in there 20s and alot of them are now in there late 30s to early 40s!! And alot like me thats even older. Man life is short. lol. O hell. I guess I'm yellin into an empty tunnel. Post if you stumble in here.

2. Default Re: It's January 2 2017 and it's so sad to see how dead the Norcal section is now

Who was the LA guy, I think he raced, that moved up North (Sac area?) and his girlfriend who was a DJ (both on LAB)? Some sort of drama was involved of course. Too many synapses ago for me to recall...
    When you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

3. Default Re: It's January 2 2017 and it's so sad to see how dead the Norcal section is now

Not sure. Most of the members I knew lived more or less around the bay area.

Sunny Florida...well sunny, hot and humid most of the time!

Default Re: It's January 2 2017 and it's so sad to see how dead the Norcal section is now

I read the bike section on a semi-daily basis. But since I live in Florida now, the Nor-Cal section doesn't do me much good.
    Were you referring to Dave on the GSXR-1000 that got in fight with Robert at Lascalas?
    Every family has a loser. If you go to a family reunion and can't pick out the loser...it's probably you!