Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Default Niggers doing what niggers do best

http://nypost.com/2013/09/09/bus-rid...g-hate-attack/

Bus Riders Face Smashed During Hate Attack

An attacker pummeled a bus passenger so hard he smashed the bones in his face after calling the victim a “cracker” in Manhattan – marking the second time in two days that people appeared to be randomly targeted in racial tirades against white people, authorities said.

In the latest incident, the suspect passed a 31-year-old rider on the M60 bus riding through Harlem, on West 127th Street, between Amsterdam Avenue and Morningside Drive, around 2:45 p.m., Friday, when he shouted the racial slur and punched the victim in the face, breaking his nose and eye socket, cops said.The victim was treated for facial fractures at New York Presbyterian Hospital and released, police said.

The incident occurred as authorities reported that Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, fell into a coma after being punched and knocked to the ground in Union Square Park on Wednesday. He was taken off life support and died Monday, sources...
    The best thing ever posted on labusa

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Show me a bunch of Jews who cooperate together in any business, let alone world domination, and I'll show you a unicorn that farts glitter.

Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

It is only going to get worse as the children of negligent welfare mothers and non existent fathers grow old enough to become serious criminals.

Of course the main stream media is going to ignore incidents like this for as long as possible because it proves that their nanny/welfare state ideals are a total failure.

Concealed carry is your friend.

http://www.thugreport.com/
    Last edited by Pat830; 09-11-2013 at 09:57 AM.
    "There is nothing more unequal than the equal treatment of unequal people.." - Thomas Jefferson..........that is exactly what is fucked up about today's society, takers want to be treated the same as producers and that is bullshit my friend.

Fucking primates are a drain on decent society. Need to thin the herd.
    Last edited by VFR Rider; 09-13-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    There is nothing quite so empty as someone who is full of themself.

2003 VFR.....sold to a guy who was 75 years old....and still riding!
    2007 CBR 600RR.....track bike.
    2011 Ninja 1000.....crashed and totaled.
    2013 Ninja 1000 ABS.....any time I need to get away for a few miles or a few days.

The track is like heroin.....so addictive!!!

4. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Imagine the satisfaction if you, as a passenger across the aisle, stood up and placed your concealed carry weapon an inch from the aggressive gentleman's head as he is punching the other gentleman, and blow half his brains right out the window.

caught on bus camera protecting someone else so no chance of charges.

ahhh....almost as good as a new iPhone 5s in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_F View Post
    Imagine the satisfaction if you, as a passenger across the aisle, stood up and placed your concealed carry weapon an inch from the aggressive gentleman's head as he is punching the other gentleman, and blow half his brains right out the window.

caught on bus camera protecting someone else so no chance of charges.

ahhh....almost as good as a new iPhone 5s in gold.
    in NYC? You'd get the chair. Did you see how all the prospective mayoral candidates didn't even consider a 9/11 attack or any security measures? The city is fucked in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Cylinder View Post
    Your buddy has the right shape and style sense to be a Harley rider.

Looks like the only lifting he does now, is from the plate to his intake port.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobrian77 View Post
    Thank you for debasing yourself to the point where you've dealt with us over 33,000 times

6. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Believe me. I'm Black and have not punched anyone. And I grew up in pretty rough conditions. It's not welfare anything. It's (that particular individual) who decides to act like an ass. The same type of individual that would call someone a "nigger" and offend every black person on this board. The only way I would respect you is if u would walk up to the guy that punched the other guy and call HIM a nigger to his face. I'm not a palm reader but, I can almost bet. You would be lying right next to the guy he punched!! And o ye. U bring a gun so u can be a vigilante. Ye. That's it. I can guarantee one thing. U would never be able to ride that bus again no less be seen anywhere in the vicinity. EVER!!!!

I can't even get a monkee to jump in my hood, wtf maybe I need to move to NY, suppose they wont let you own or carry any decent tools for the job?

what a cesspool..

as far as offending everyone or blacks? pfft, jump mother fuckers, I have just been waiting for the day, they keep their fucking cock holsters shut round here, obviously they put more value on life than niggers in other hoods..

so fucking sick of this "why don't you call him a gnigger to his face" bet you wouldn't, why don't they call ME a cracker to my face?

why do THEY always fuck with unarmed bus drivers, old people, and kids? why do they shoot babies?

buncha fucking CUNTS thats why

offend everyone on this board? if your offended by what someone says on the internet then YOU'RE not comfortable in YOUR own skin, it has nothing to do with what anyone else says.. learn this

and why the fuck does the beating of a bus driver by a bunch of fucking ignorant niggers always have to turn into "why don't you say it" "why don't you call them that to their face" so fucking tired of the bullshit people throw around these days, ignorance is ignorance, you don't trade for it, its a cognitive acquisition, "derr, hey, um why don't you call me a name and I'll cal you a name, we'll see who jumps off first" duh.. WTF is up with that? why do niggers always have to escalate? I get on the bus a niggers say cracker I don't who the fuck he is talking to, if he puts his cum cicles on me its clear who he is fucking with or if he points a weapon at me, I know. a nigger would have to awfully pretentious to think I would listen to ANYTHING he has to say, all they do is YAK most of the time anyways, yak yak yak yak, anyone thats ever been around them knows this..

whats even funnier is that some people think that EVERYONE is intimidated by the color of someones skin, fucking hilarious, the only time a nigger ever jumps is when he has the upper hand, when he has his opponent out numbered or when he has a gun and his opponent deosnt, even then a lot of em still end up dead.. I grew up around those fucking idiots and I know exactly how they think and what they're capable of, some aren't total idiots but most are, nothing a little rat poison cant control, like I said the ignorant ones are the ignorant ones, they'll stick anything in their veins before they even test it to see what it is, fucking MORONS

thank god they are killing each other off one at a time...

and whats up with the hypocrisy? why aren't you all butthurt about the niggers in rap videos tossing the word around like a pimp tossing his 5th avenue whoore around at the end of the month? you do know they are addressing you at times right?

fuckin hypocrites, the worst of the worst

Quote Originally Posted by motorcyclemaniac View Post
    Believe me. I'm Black and have not punched anyone. And I grew up in pretty rough conditions. It's not welfare anything. It's (that particular individual) who decides to act like an ass. The same type of individual that would call someone a "nigger" and offend every black person on this board. The only way I would respect you is if u would walk up to the guy that punched the other guy and call HIM a nigger to his face. I'm not a palm reader but, I can almost bet. You would be lying right next to the guy he punched!! And o ye. U bring a gun so u can be a vigilante. Ye. That's it. I can guarantee one thing. U would never be able to ride that bus again no less be seen anywhere in the vicinity. EVER!!!!
    my observation from NYC this week... no many whites on the buses. More on the trains/boats.
    Also notice that a good majority of people do not wear jewelry in the city.

Thank you for debasing yourself to the point where you've dealt with us over 33,000 times

9. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Quote Originally Posted by Pat830 View Post
    It is only going to get worse as the children of negligent welfare mothers and non existent fathers grow old enough to become serious criminals.

Of course the main stream media is going to ignore incidents like this for as long as possible because it proves that their nanny/welfare state ideals are a total failure.

Concealed carry is your friend.

http://www.thugreport.com/
    Already happening in San Jose and some East Bay cities except it is the Mexicans against the Mexicans or Blacks, Blacks against Blacks, Vietnamese against Vietnamese.

Yes your guns are your friends so are your little gopro camera or smartphone cameras.

teach your kids how to use those smartphone cameras to report anything via video/pic to you or someone of authority. My daughter gets hassle on the bus when she goes to college so I tell her to take a pic of the person and send it to me so I can deal with the person. She knows I do not play games with ass holes. She is to scared or freeze up when something like that happens and I tell her use your phone take a pic and do not freeze up and panic and send that pic to me.

what good is that gonna do when the asshole just takes her phone?
    "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."

Violence is performed by all, jews included. . .in my opinion the Z trial provided the
    fuel for the recent black on white hate crimes.

If the black members started threads everytime a white guy killed somebody, the white
    members would be offended, for example when the white kid shot up columbine, none
    of the black members started a thread: "Kikes doing what Kikes do"

The truth of the matter is crime is done by indivisuals, and this country was birthed with violence
    and there will always be mass murderers, bank robbers, pimps and drug dealers, Hell bank robbers were
    glorified back in the day, not to mention the Mob. . .I guess it depends on who's doing the crime against
    society.

ysr you Kikes do lots of killing worldwide and have bankrolled many atrocities. I don't want you to think your
    shit don't stink, because it does. . .know your history. I guess the Son of Sam is your idol
    "I'd rather be judged by twelve, than carried by six"

Quote Originally Posted by TOPENDXX View Post
    Violence is performed by all, jews included. . .in my opinion the Z trial provided the
    fuel for the recent black on white hate crimes.
    interesting... because PhDs in that particular field disagree with your supposition!

If the black members started threads everytime a white guy killed somebody, the white
    members would be offended, for example when the white kid shot up columbine, none
    of the black members started a thread: "Kikes doing what Kikes do"

The truth of the matter is crime is done by indivisuals, and this country was birthed with violence
    and there will always be mass murderers, bank robbers, pimps and drug dealers, Hell bank robbers were
    glorified back in the day, not to mention the Mob. . .I guess it depends on who's doing the crime against
    society.

ysr you Kikes do lots of killing worldwide and have bankrolled many atrocities. I don't want you to think your
    shit don't stink, because it does. . .know your history. I guess the Son of Sam is your ido
    seriously? Your perception has all "whites" being connected or secret clubhouse shit. You even group Zim as a honkey.
    You cant name 1 instance where are white dude (joo or catholic or mooslum) deliberately started a fight because of race.

Can I walk into Harlem or the Bronx without getting hassled just for being white? Let me know when that happens.

Terry,

More whites live in Harlem than blacks these days, there will always be violence in the world. . .
    know your history. . . crime is glorified when done by others, they make movies and television
    series that win coveted awards.

You and ysr are full of shit if you think there would be no killing, crime or drugs if there were no
    people of color in the world. . . you can go back 6000 years till now and you will see the caucasian
    lead in the body count. . . ask the native indians about treatys and trail of tears. Like I said humans
    have been killing each other since Cain and Abel. . .indivisuals from all backgrounds kill and break
    the law. . .human nature

There are trash of all colors, this one happened to be black.
    I do think that the lack of father figures and a traditional family environment have hurt the black people more, along with the pandering of the democrat race baiters by giving more and more free shit to people making them slaves once again, this time to the government and the entitlements they provide.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotaMILF View Post
    Hell? I think they have a restraining order on Floyd.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX woman View Post
    Yes. Floyd is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 View Post
    ..there is always time to tell stories..makin' new ones is where it's at...

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    There are trash of all colors, this one happened to be black.
    I do think that the lack of father figures and a traditional family environment have hurt the black people more, along with the pandering of the democrat race baiters by giving more and more free shit to people making them slaves once again, this time to the government and the entitlements they provide.

Godspeed little buddy

Terry,

More whites live in Harlem than blacks these days, there will always be violence in the world. . .
    know your history. . . crime is glorified when done by others, they make movies and television
    series that win coveted awards.

You and ysr are full of shit if you think there would be no killing, crime or drugs if there were no
    people of color in the world. . . you can go back 6000 years till now and you will see the caucasian
    lead in the body count. . . ask the native indians about treatys and trail of tears. Like I said humans
    have been killing each other since Cain and Abel. . .indivisuals from all backgrounds kill and break
    the law. . .human nature
    where in ANY of my posts ever have you read where I called for the extermination of any race(s)?
    Would you get your ass harassed by an "all white" neighborhood say in Staten Island versus me walking around Harlem or the Bronx?
    I dont think so.

17. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Wow twisted. If u dont understand how a black person would be offended by that word who has done nothing to anyone. I guess u r missing a chromosome. And I can tell u r tough. U would walk right up to that guy, call him a N and hit him with Your banjo. I will say this. (your "white" girls) sure understand them there niggers!! lol. Everytime I see that mixed baby. I LUV IT. Especially when u and others like u hate it. Especially when it hits YOUR family. And chances are. IT WILL. Welcome to integration y'all....
    Last edited by motorcyclemaniac; 09-12-2013 at 05:47 PM.

LE05BUSA is online now Limited Edition 2005 Hayabusa (my name ain't Leo and I ain't a cop!!)

Harris and Klebold were Joos?

Quote Originally Posted by LE05BUSA View Post
    Harris and Klebold were Joos?
    News to me, and I'm a Yid.

Show me a bunch of Jews who cooperate together in any business, let alone world domination, and I'll show you a unicorn that farts glitter.

20. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Hey Top End. I've lived in both a black AND white neighborhoods and u ways "feel" the prejudice there. They might not say it to your face but, u can tell they have that (there goes the neighborhood) mentality. I guess u have to be black to notice such things I guess. lol O well. Life goes on

Hey Top End. I've lived in both a black AND white neighborhoods and u ways "feel" the prejudice there. They might not say it to your face but, u can tell they have that (there goes the neighborhood) mentality. I guess u have to be black to notice such things I guess. lol O well. Life goes on
    I work with assholes like ysr and WP, the only difference is they don't use the "N" word around you
    but they do show their true colors in other ways, to be truthful assholes come in all colors including
    your own people, that's why it's wrong to generalize, because I ride and hang out with people from
    all backgrounds. . .some people are part of the problem like ysr and some people are part of the solution.

When did this place turn into such a little pussy girl suckfest tea party?

I'm just havin' a little fun.

But on a serious note, it's ridiculous not to acknowledge that black men commit crimes at a disproportionate rate compared to other ethnic groups. The real shame is that the black leaders (Obama, Jackson, Sharpton, Powell...) never take them to task for it. In fact most of the time they excuse it [cough]Treyvon Martin[/cough].

On the other hand, if a white guy or Jewish guy commits a crime, I'm the first one to vilify them.

My buddy's kid killed Bill Cosby's kid, and you know where he is? Right where he belongs, in prison for the rest of his life (without parole). And in a cruel twist of fate, when Bill Cosby speaks out against young black men acting like animals, he's crucified by the black community.

ysr you Kikes do lots of killing worldwide and have bankrolled many atrocities. I don't want you to think your shit don't stink, because it does. . .know your history. I guess the Son of Sam is your idol
    Jews absolutely HATE it when they're confronted by facts that they can't dispute.

Oily, be honest, who do you hate more? Jews or blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
    Or the better question... how many of each live in his hood? (I know the answer)

Quote Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
    I have NO problems in general whatsoever with blacks (some of my very best customers are black), Mexicans (likewise), Iranians, Iraqis, Italians, Martians, whoever. Jews? That's another story. You motherfuckers are ruining this planet for your own benefit and to the detriment of everybody else, and you know it. Don't act innocent.

Be honest jewboy, who do YOU hate the most?? Goyam? By the way, who does that term apply to exactly? Not that I care very much what you lowlifes think, I'm just mildly curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilheadron View Post
    I have NO problems in general whatsoever with blacks (some of my very best customers are black), Mexicans (likewise), Iranians, Iraqis, Italians, Martians, whoever. Jews? That's another story. You motherfuckers are ruining this planet for your own benefit and to the detriment of everybody else, and you know it. Don't act innocent.

Be honest jewboy, who do YOU hate the most?? Goyam? By the way, who does that term apply to exactly? Not that I care very much what you lowlifes think, I'm just mildly curious.
    now is that really nice? Comeon... tell us you havent been stuck in AL your whole life. Tell us you went to jew sleep away camp or you joined the Youth Nazis and got your ass kicked by a buncha yids??

Quote Originally Posted by Terry_Schiavo View Post
    now is that really nice? Comeon... tell us you havent been stuck in AL your whole life. Tell us you went to jew sleep away camp or you joined the Youth Nazis and got your ass kicked by a buncha yids??
    Pathetic attempt at misdirection. Improve your research. Drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry_Schiavo View Post
    You cant name 1 instance where are white dude (joo or catholic or mooslum) deliberately started a fight because of race.
    I guess you forgot about the Klan and the civil rights movements of the 60's. By the way, I believe Martin Luther King would shit himself if he were alive today.

I hate niggers, just like I hate white trash and other scum. Respectful, law abiding, tax paying blacks, whites, Mexicans, I have no problem with.

Now Muslims on the other hand...............................
    There's real horsepower, and there's DynoJet horsepower.
    Don't get confused, DynoJet horsepower is not real horsepower.

White mother and her baby. WHY ISN'T THIS ON THE FRONT PAGES AS A HATE CRIME ? PROTESTS ? WHERE IS THE SCUM SHARPTON AND JESSE JACKASS NOW? Shooting a baby in the stroller square in the head in front of the mother. This should be on the news OVER AND OVER AND OVER again just like this Syrian bullshit. Or better yet just like the Zimmerman bullshit. Society is circling the drain.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-life/2807133/

Wow twisted. If u dont understand how a black person would be offended by that word who has done nothing to anyone. I guess u r missing a chromosome. And I can tell u r tough. U would walk right up to that guy, call him a N and hit him with Your banjo. I will say this. (your "white" girls) sure understand them there niggers!! lol. Everytime I see that mixed baby. I LUV IT. Especially when u and others like u hate it. Especially when it hits YOUR family. And chances are. IT WILL. Welcome to integration y'all....

The comma, although widely over used, is really at it's most ugliest when not used at all.
    Last edited by BigHock; 09-12-2013 at 09:07 PM.

32. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Quote Originally Posted by BigHock View Post
    The comma, although widely over used, is really at it's most ugliest when not used at all.
    Give him a break, that shit is taught in, like, schools and shit.
    By people who want to, learn shit, and shit like dat.

Tom
    (quote Farouk The Leper King)
    It can't be fixed and that is my point! It stopped being able to be fixed years ago when they let all the fucking Buell Scum in!

33. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

U know what's crazy. As nuts as (some of u are). I would be the first to help if one of you morons went down Or got hurt. Go figure...

Lol...nigger threads are funny.
    Especially when topnigg and other darkies join in trying to justify the awful things other niggers do.

WP, you are the only Nigg on Labusas. You are incompetent and a lazy Fucker
    that's why you are living in that God forsaken place. . .communism suits
    people like you since you can't hold down a 9-5. . .Lazy Fuckn Nigg.

WP??? misnomer indeed

U know what's crazy. As nuts as (some of u are). I would be the first to help if one of you morons went down Or got hurt. Go figure...
    That crazy talk...bordering on maniacal

I guess you forgot about the Klan and the civil rights movements of the 60's. By the way, I believe Martin Luther King would shit himself if he were alive today.

I hate niggers, just like I hate white
    trash and other scum. Respectful, law abiding, tax paying blacks, whites, Mexicans, I have no problem with

Now Muslims on the other hand...............................
    Didn't say it never happened I just challenged him to name a well publicised instance. We can
    All revel in the horror that was our past but there is nobody around today that's been affected by slavery or racism. Heck ...the pres was elected on race alone by a good majority that know the McDonald's menu better than the emancipation proclaimation or the constitution

I will say this. (your "white" girls) sure understand them there niggers!! lol. Everytime I see that mixed baby. I LUV IT. Especially when u and others like u hate it. Especially when it hits YOUR family. And chances are. IT WILL. Welcome to integration y'all....
    Yea, us white folk sure are mad about those fat disgusting white women hook up with black guys.
    When I give leftovers to my dog, I don't get mad that he ate them. They were leftovers, scraps...

I winder how black guys feel, when they see a black woman with a white guy.
    My Anger Management Class Really Pisses Me Off

40. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Mad Russian. Reallllllly?? Now how often do u see a black woman with a white guy. It's easily a 75 to 1 ratio. Also. As far as black guys having FAT white girls. Look at black sport stars,look at porn stars (I'm quite sure I'm the only one that watches porn),look at the high school black guys with the pants sagging with high school White girls. 90 percent of them are sure Not Fat and so on.... so...... Throw the black guy wtb FAT white girl out the window. We go for the "cream". Get it?? CREAM. Of the crop. I'm not talking to all of you but, some of you better get ready to welcome LeRoy into your family because, he's cumming. lol

Me personally, I know about a dozen couples, where the man is white and woman is black.
    Only know one couple where the man is black and woman is white.
    He is the member here...
    My Anger Management Class Really Pisses Me Off

Typical discussion.... Battery by black gang thug type crime ends up being explained away like it's a natural thing and now all the people even talking about it in a non-pc way will have their white wimminz taken away.

it's why when the Mexicans take over America, blacks will STILL be the minority.

Stupid as stupid does
    Last edited by CID; 09-13-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Mad Russian. Reallllllly?? Now how often do u see a black woman with a white guy. It's easily a 75 to 1 ratio. Also. As far as black guys having FAT white girls. Look at black sport stars,look at porn stars (I'm quite sure I'm the only one that watches porn),look at the high school black guys with the pants sagging with high school White girls. 90 percent of them are sure Not Fat and so on.... so...... Throw the black guy wtb FAT white girl out the window. We go for the "cream". Get it?? CREAM. Of the crop. I'm not talking to all of you but, some of you better get ready to welcome LeRoy into your family because, he's cumming. lol
    Oh ya, I get it, the CREAM of the crop.
    We have different definitions of cream of the crop, apparently. I don't consider fat, ugly, and dumb to be attractive.

And the porn star reference...you do realize, those people are being paid, right? Those chicks would fuck an octopus for the right money.

Quote Originally Posted by CID View Post
    it's why when the Mexicans take over America, blacks will STILL be the minority.
    The irony there is that, in my experience, the hispanics hate blacks more than white people do. So, tha bruthas will be even mo fucked.
    Knowing is half the battle. The other half is violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Oh ya, I get it, the CREAM of the crop.

Those chicks would fuck an octopus for the right money.
    I think I've seen that video.
    There's real horsepower, and there's DynoJet horsepower.
    Don't get confused, DynoJet horsepower is not real horsepower.

Quote Originally Posted by MadRussian View Post
    I winder how black guys feel, when they see a black woman with a white guy.
    Been there- they bitch about how the white man is "stealing" from them, while the other side of the coin is perfectly fine as their entitlement.

Boy i knew from the thread title it was going to get ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by shithead View Post
    Boy i knew from the thread title it was going to get ignorant.
    And whereever there's ignorance....there you are.

49. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

Quote Originally Posted by whitepower View Post
    Lol...nigger threads are funny.
    Especially when topnigg and other darkies join in trying to justify the awful things other niggers do.

50. Default Re: Niggers doing what niggers do best

WP, you are the only Nigg on Labusas. You are incompetent and a lazy Fucker
    that's why you are living in that God forsaken place. . .communism suits
    people like you since you can't hold down a 9-5. . .Lazy Fuckn Nigg.

WP??? misnomer indeed
    What is your point here......do you condone the brutality this child and mother went through....by the hands of.......