Thread: Russian Krokodile drug??? NSFW!!!

1. Default Russian Krokodile drug??? NSFW!!!

Has anybody heard about this??? I just found this on youtube and was shocked at what I saw...I don't speak russian so I am not sure what they are saying but the video is rough to watch...If I was the girl I am afraid I would swallow a bullet.

http://www.youtube.com/v/cM6v-43-1PU...dded&version=3
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: Russian Krokodile drug??? NSFW!!!

Sick shit man!! Dam thats nasty.......maybe Yury can translate

LE05BUSA is offline Limited Edition 2005 Hayabusa (my name ain't Leo and I ain't a cop!!)

Looks like a group a strep or staph infection.

LE05BUSA is offline Limited Edition 2005 Hayabusa (my name ain't Leo and I ain't a cop!!)

Krokodil ... What you are seeing in the video is the end result ... gangrene .

Desmorphine, a synthetic with similar effects of heroin made from house-held chemicals like codeine (available over the counter in Russia), iodine, lighter fluid, gasoline, and industrial cleaning oil, is street-named Krokodil for the way it literally devours its users (like the mean crocodile). Injection sites turn flesh grey, green and scaly until gangrene skin peels away and bone is exposed; it can lead to amputated limbs.

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/151422...ting_to_death/

Last edited by ticker; 01-15-2012 at 10:30 PM.

6. Default Re: Russian Krokodile drug??? NSFW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LE05BUSA View Post
    Here is what happened to my best friends friend. It was a punk way to go out but the drugs made him do it.... Nice guy though. This was so unlike him.

Family members of addicts say those addicted felt they could control their use of the drug for short periods or even stopped using it for a time.
    Kandice Wisco said that was the case with her husband, 34-year-old Ralph Wisco.
    The couple married in 2000 and three years later started a successful business building swimming pool enclosures.
    Before the recession, the company had ample work, keeping as many as five separate work crews busy.
    Ralph Wisco supervised the workers while Kandice Wisco kept the books. The couple also diversified their business, buying two additional homes for rental properties. The couple had five daughters and were living a comfortable life.
    When the economy tanked, Kandice Wisco said there was still work for the couple, but they let go of most of the workers, and her husband had to do more of the physical labor.
    "He was in a lot of pain from (a previous car) accident and from a fall from a ladder. So it was hard to be the kind of father he wanted to be," she said.
    Wisco said her husband took painkillers for about a year and got addicted.
    It hurt the business.
    They lost customers and owed people money because Ralph was using profits and selling supplies to support his drug habit.
    Wisco said her husband got off the pain medicines and got clean but, then, with much of the physical work falling on him, Ralph Wisco started looking for something to boost his energy. He found it in bath salts.
    Just like Jason Smith, paranoia and agitation soon set in.
    Wisco said the doting father and husband began accusing her of breaking into his phone and computer, having affairs and stealing money.
    "Very quickly (the drug) got a hold of him like nothing else," she said. "He was constantly beyond paranoid. He would stay up all night. There were constant accusations. And then he couldn't complete a thought, or he would say something over and over again."
    When she threatened divorce, he got off the drug for a while, but then started again.
    On the night of June 25, the couple went to a local restaurant with friends to celebrate selling one of their rental homes and getting enough cash to stay afloat.
    But at the restaurant, the celebration went bad.
    "He got angrier by the minute. He had this totally different demeanor," she recalled.
    He accused her of trying to pick up men at the bar and of having affairs again.
    At 11:30 p.m., an angry Ralph Wisco left the restaurant in his pickup. Kandice Wisco said she and their two friends found him later at their home in northeast Ocala.
    Ralph Wisco started to argue again with his wife. He was enraged, one witness later told police.
    Their children were in the home crying and screaming. He had thrown Kandice Wisco's clothes and personal belongings across the yard.
    When Ralph Wisco found his wife and friends sitting at a patio table, he approached them. Then the confrontation with his wife became violent. He started bashing her head onto the table.
    He then took his 9mm pistol, pressed it to her head and threatened to kill her.
    When he left, one of the friends tried to talk with Ralph Wisco, but Wisco told him to leave and fired a round to warn him away and walked down an alley toward an empty lot.
    Police were called.
    "About 10 minutes later we all heard what could have been Ralph screaming something at the top of his lungs and then we heard a gun," she said.
    Wisco was rushed to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the head.
    He died nine days later.
    Kandice Wisco said she is certain her husband was using bath salts or a close derivative.
    Since his death, Wisco has tried to convince the police and medical examiner's office to list the probable cause of death as accidental and not an intentional gunshot wound.
    She says their children would be better off to think their father's death wasn't suicide.
    She also says they would all have been much better off if he had never heard of bath salts.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Injections of heroin caused that, at least that's what they were talking about...
    My Anger Management Class Really Pisses Me Off

i think i'll stick with booze

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Pete View Post
    I wish I could fuck you in the ass. Will you let me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Pete View Post
    Like many other OGs I have decided to leave this site.

fuck me!

the shit that´s going around now makes the stuff we were dropping, snorting, and smoking in the 80´s look like something you´d buy in a health food shop.

the war on drugs makes SOOO much sense
    trying hard to look like i give a fuck

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog View Post
    fuck me!

the shit that´s going around now makes the stuff we were dropping, snorting, and smoking in the 80´s look like something you´d buy in a health food shop.

the war on drugs makes SOOO much sense
    yup, dood wouldn't have gone broke buying extremely expensive street drugs and would most likely be alive and still working, MANY people hold jobs with pain killer addictions, but its only OK if you have a prescription..

the war on drugs creates more crime, corruption and deaths than it prevents, not too mention a massive tax burden.

are our potential leaders REALLY talking sense?

When can we get that shipped into our ghettos?
    There's real horsepower, and there's DynoJet horsepower.
    Don't get confused, DynoJet horsepower is not real horsepower.

Non-Grom.

Quote Originally Posted by Master-Cylinder View Post

Start passing the word ...

Quote Originally Posted by Master-Cylinder View Post
    The free healthcare system would go broke overnight trying to treat those nasty looking infections.

Some drugs work. For there is this child that was born & still a baby, but in PAIN if any of its bones were touched like body or limbs.

The parents were shocked & doctors had not answer, but the parents heard of a drug & cure in Province of Quebec. Took the child there & he is like a baby again with NO PAIN TO HIS BONES. Proof that some drugs work.

Bath Soaps is a new one to me & being a bachelor it is stictly a shower for me each time, with no woman in my home wanting to use a bath soap. Hope the infor gets out on the NEWS in Canada.
    Last edited by Smitty; 01-16-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.

15. Default Re: Russian Krokodile drug??? NSFW!!!

THE BATH SALTS BEEN AROUND A WHILE. LIKE ANY SUBSTANCE THAT CROSSES BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER THERE WILL BE BE ADDICTION AND INCREASE DOSING TO ACHIEVE SAME EFFECTS, THE BATH SALTS ARE KILLING EVERYDAY AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS. NASTY SHIT WE GOT OUT THERE. LOTS OF CULLING BEFORE THEY OUTLAW IT IN THE 48.

Wow... doing blow doesn't seem so bad for you now.

Shit, doesn't anybody just smoke weed anymore? Fucking nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    .If I was the girl I am afraid I would swallow a bullet.
    She might as well, while she's still capable. From what I've read about this, with damage that extensive, she's likely to end up without arms and legs, if not dead altogether.
    Knowing is half the battle. The other half is violence.

It has to make you wonder what its doing to the brain if its eating the body to the bone like that...

http://www.labusas.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4584&dateline=1159482928

Very Cosmopolitan!!

Quote Originally Posted by eleeper View Post
    It has to make you wonder what its doing to the brain if its eating the body to the bone like that...

I googled it.
    It does severe brain damage.
    Bad stuff, Man.
    Really bad.
    Makes cocaine look like vitamin-c.

Quote Originally Posted by eleeper View Post

its not like that, these are injection points, the flesh and muscle tissue breaks down then ulcerates, BECAUSE they shoot up 4 or 5 times daily and usually in the same 3 holes until the skin abcesses and the muscle ulcerates or they can no longer reach a vein then its usually infected, junkies don't seek medical attention so gangrene isn't rare..

I've seen some shit, Lanye Staley weighing like 80lbs nodding off in the Rainbow Tavern, smack dens so dark you can't see the floor, Jimi's bro Leon in the studio gacked out eyes rolled up staring at his brain, all them junkie musicians down at the studios in freemont before they tore em down..

its typically not the drug itself (hairon) as its water soluble maybe a bad rinse or cut but its more like the relentless pricking with unsanitary needles the holes never get a chance to heal, some are smarter and have like 20-30 different points so they never hit the same hole twice before it completely heals..

fuc aintchyou ever seen them hairon whores standin on the corner with scars? bruises and scabs on their legs? those aren't from pimp boots, those are needle tracks, hit that shit with a dirty needle and hep C! and to think some gnits gonna let her stick her mouth on his cock...

Is it honest to god in your bath, bought from WalyWorld bath salts?????

Why?
    Who tried it first?
    You can tell a lot about a man by looking at the enemies he has made

WTF guys?
    You can tell a lot about a man by looking at the enemies he has made

No, not from Wal-Mart, only from Bath & Body Works.

25. Default Re: Russian Krokodile drug??? NSFW!!!

To produce the potentially deadly drug, which has a comparable effect to heroin but is much cheaper to make, users mix codeine with gasoline, paint thinner, iodine, hydrochloric acid and red phosphorous. Codeine, a controlled substance in the United States used to treat mild to moderate pain, is widely available over the counter in Russia.
    In 2010, up to a million people, according to various estimates, were injecting the resulting substance into their veins in Russia, thus far the only country worldwide to see it grow into an epidemic, Time reports.
    The drug's sinister nickname -- also known as crocodile -- refers to the greenish and scaly appearance of a user's skin at the site of injection as blood vessels rupture and cause surrounding tissues to die. According to reports, the drug first appeared in Siberia and parts of Russia around 2002, but has spread throughout the country in recent years.
    Officials at the Washington-based National Institute on Drug Abuse told FoxNews.com that they had not heard of the drug prior to Tuesday's inquiry by FoxNews.com.
    Beware the Smurf Men

WARNING - BATH SALTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had never heard of "bath salts" until a month ago when one, then a 2nd of my buds at work told me about severe mental issues their sons were having.(kids were not connected)

One an 18YO, the other 25YO had smoked bath salts in joints. How much? Who knows. But the results were the same, increasing levels of paranoia & violence. Both "kids" are still having really bad episodes 6mo+ after stopping the drug. One is in a 24 hr program, the other is in an institution. Still wreaking havoc on 2 families.

"Dr. Jeffrey J. Narmi could not believe what he was seeing this spring in the emergency room at Schuylkill Medical Center in Pottsville, Pa.: people arriving so agitated, violent and psychotic that a small army of medical workers was needed to hold them down.
    They had taken new stimulant drugs that people are calling “bath salts,” and sometimes even large doses of sedatives failed to quiet them.
    “There were some who were admitted overnight for treatment and subsequently admitted to the psych floor upstairs,” Dr. Narmi said. “These people were completely disconnected from reality and in a very bad place.”
    use moderation in moderation

27. Default Re: Russian Krokodile drug??? NSFW!!!

Bath salts is big here on the Res...one Indian boy i helped raise is lost to it...destroyed his mind. He's in an institution now. At one time Richard had a very bright future...he was brilliant, good looking and athletic. Now there is a vacant look behind his eyes, and well so...he has vacated the premises...his once powerful body is now srunken and dried up like an old man. Yeah, and he was big with the lqdies. Now they would run in horror.

They sell bath salts in the Austin head shops.....destroyer of youth
    "..some gave all, KIA.."