Thread: Nancy Grace is a stupid cunt........

Default Nancy Grace is a stupid cunt........

I watched her show the other night because it pertained to a local woman that had been missing for roughly 6 weeks. They found her body this past Saturday less than 3 miles from her home. It has been ruled a homicide and there are a lot of people speculating as to who did it. She had recently filed for a divorce etc., for all the dope on that you can google Karen Swift.

My purpose here is to rant about that scab covered cunt Nancy Grace. There were so many inaccurate statements made by her it is absurd. She is an arrogant bitch to boot. Never watched her show before, and once was enough. If she botches all her facts as bad as she did on the show I watched then she needs to find a new line of work.

Like choking to death on her own vomit....

That is all..
    Last edited by Ninjaman12R; 12-15-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Fuck work........LET'S RIDE !!!!!!!!

Default Re: Nancy Grace is a stupid cunt........

where you been for the last umpteen years she's been spouting her nonsense? ha.

she seems like a perfect fit for FoxNews.

Smile Re: Nancy Grace is a stupid cunt........

From Wikipediad:
    Prosecutorial misconduct

The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin drug trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[8]
    In 1997, the court was more severe, overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife. While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."[9] Carr was freed in 2004 when The Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him, thereby unfairly prejudicing his right to a fair trial.[10]
    Despite upholding the conviction she sought, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2005 opinion that Grace "played fast and loose" with her ethical duties and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities" as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens.[11] The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use ... [apparently false] testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men.[11]
    Last edited by viol8r; 12-15-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Yes, times 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snail View Post
    I'm going to try one more time just to test my own personal patience against apparent stupidity or ignorance or stubborness.

No, on second thought, I'll just give up.

Quote Originally Posted by viol8r View Post
    She was a prosecutor....what do you expect..

From Wikipediad:
    Prosecutorial misconduct

The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin drug trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[8]
    In 1997, the court was more severe, overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife. While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."[9] Carr was freed in 2004 when The Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him, thereby unfairly prejudicing his right to a fair trial.[10]
    Despite upholding the conviction she sought, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2005 opinion that Grace "played fast and loose" with her ethical duties and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities" as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens.[11] The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use ... [apparently false] testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men.[11]
    What a bitch, Hillary and Gloria Allred are worse.

Which failed policies are you willing to fund out of your wealth/income in perpetuity? The debt is now over 15 trillion plus the unfunded liabilities in Medicare and Social Security. Are you going to let the AARP determine the issues? Vote for Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by WitsBusa View Post
    wits is outta order... this whole thread is outta order!!!!!!!!!
    2 words... punative damages!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Cylinder View Post
    Your buddy has the right shape and style sense to be a Harley rider.

Looks like the only lifting he does now, is from the plate to his intake port.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobrian77 View Post
    Thank you for debasing yourself to the point where you've dealt with us over 33,000 times

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!
    Nothing at this time...

I think it would be great if you sprung some depraved rapist to show up at the studio for Nancy. She just needs some sex!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Cylinder View Post
    Your buddy has the right shape and style sense to be a Harley rider.

Looks like the only lifting he does now, is from the plate to his intake port.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobrian77 View Post
    Thank you for debasing yourself to the point where you've dealt with us over 33,000 times

The World needs bad examples too...
    "Unforgiveness and bitterness are the poisons we drink believing it will kill someone else." ~ Unknown

It would not hurt my feelings if Nancy Grace vanished from the television, never to be seen again.

All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world.

- The Buddah

Quote Originally Posted by Wretch View Post
    The World needs bad examples too...
    Yep.
    Eat a bowl of fuck.

Especially you scab cocksuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by shithead View Post
    and yet she is primetime on CNN.
    Dont sit and tell me who you are, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by WitsBusa View Post
    Thankfully I've been out of the loop as far as this whack job is concerned.
    Fuck work........LET'S RIDE !!!!!!!!

It just never stops. Every fucking day there's another one.

Quote Originally Posted by shithead View Post
    You fucking idjit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Busamouse View Post
    Fucking Unions killed this country.Still are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    the U.S. government doesn't have a revenue problem, it has a spending problem

Rachel TheMadCow is worse than Nancy. Nancy is...well, a cunt. TheMadCow is slap fucking libtard crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Busamouse View Post
    Fucking Unions killed this country.Still are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    the U.S. government doesn't have a revenue problem, it has a spending problem

Quote Originally Posted by ZX woman View Post
    It would not hurt my feelings if Nancy Grace vanished from the television, never to be seen again.

Cashin' Satan's checks with my dick in my hand......

Same kinda thing in Chattanooga- except the time line is very different.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2...en-found-side/

PLUS - there is a likely hood that the "victim" in this case did this to herself so Nancy Grace can't make a buck off of it.
    Where's your crown, King Nothing?
    Go be a fuckwit someplace else for awhile Squid.
    Thanks Greg
    thank you...
    He's an angry child who relishes in praise or scorn.
    I put a child on time-out
    Good Call. Just when you think that turd has grown up some, he opens his cockholster and proves you wrong. Fuck him

Lock Nancy Grace in a room with Casey Anthony.

Which failed policies are you willing to fund out of your wealth/income in perpetuity? The debt is now over 15 trillion plus the unfunded liabilities in Medicare and Social Security. Are you going to let the AARP determine the issues? Vote for Ron Paul.

She's like a vulture hovering over the dead bodies of women and children for fame and fortune.

She doesn't see herself like this at all... which is a symptom of her sickness.

Id' hit it... with a bus
    NO MORE VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS... NO SHELTER FOR ELECTED OFFICIALS WHO DO NOT DEFEND AND CHERISH THE CONSTITUTION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman12R View Post
    Nancy Grace is a stupid cunt.........
    Next you'll tell us that water is wet
    The best thing ever posted on labusa

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Show me a bunch of Jews who cooperate together in any business, let alone world domination, and I'll show you a unicorn that farts glitter.