Thread: Seen my first $5.00 crack whore in San Antonio.

Default Seen my first $5.00 crack whore in San Antonio.

Maybe I am not getting to the right part of town to see them in all over their glamour. But, coming home from work today I spotted one.

She was high as a kite and dressed to impress, impress a pimp or fellow crack head that is.

She was so smacked up she could barely walk or stand up without wobbling. I doubt she even knew where she was, how she got there or who dropped her off.

I got a little tear in my eye as it reminded me of back home.

Dude, you just reminded me of a time in Ft. Worth.

I was on my way home to Seattle from Maryland, riding a Honda CB360 across the country in February ('83). I went south, for obvious reasons. I had a place to stay near TCU, with a Navy officer who was a teacher there. It was night when I rode into town, and I got off the freeway to look at my map. I was down in some industrial area, and it was cold as a witch's titty.

There was a little blonde girl standing by a steel barrel with a fire going in it, trying to keep warm. She was about my age, then, maybe 20...she was obviously pretty, but looked pretty rough, too. I had pulled up next to the phone booth that she was close to, so we had a very brief conversation. In her southern accent, she said "Whah did it have to git so cold?" I said "I sure wish it would warm up. I'm freezing." She said "Are you lookin' for some company tonight?" I said "No, I have to meet someone."

A lost soul. She seemed nice. That's the kind of person who could use a prayer or two.

So all this whore talk got you looking You ask her how much Gary ?

You also reminded me of a time when the gambling bug struck me hard. I drove 7 hours by myself to atlantic city nj to play some black jack. It was midwinter and f'ing cold! I got there at 4 am and the first thing I noticed was a group of scantily dressed women outside on one corner. They were the only life around! Everyone else was sleeping. Having never seen hookers before I wondered WTF these bitches were doing outside in mini skirts in 30 degree weather!?

I quickly realized what the deal was.

2 hours later I was on my way home with my tail between my legs and no money in my wallet. I ended up selling my spare tire to a gas station attendant for $10 worth of gas. That coupled with the fact that I blew through the toll booths allowed me to make it home.

Never again.
    "Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks."

You should have put on your mini skirt and joined the hookers, BB. Quick cash comin'!

Back in Flint, I seen them everywhere I looked when I got out side of my neighborhood.

Cops there do not crack down on Whores, they just write them a ticket and they mail them the notice of the court date.

Like any of them HAVE an address or are going to show for court.

Fuckers will sell you anything for a few bucks too.

One of my buddies bought about $4000.00 worth of car audio equipment for a hundred bucks. The Crack head came back a few days later with a bunch of home audio shit too. He kept coming back to him when ever he got stuff to sell.

All in all my buddy must have bought over $15000.00 worth of shit for a few hundred bucks.

:dwn: :dwn: :dwn:

Quote Originally Posted by The Jedi
    Back in Flint, I seen them everywhere I looked when I got out side of my neighborhood.

Cops there do not crack down on Whores, they just write them a ticket and they mail them the notice of the court date.

Like any of them HAVE an address or are going to show for court.

Fuckers will sell you anything for a few bucks too.

One of my buddies bought about $4000.00 worth of car audio equipment for a hundred bucks. The Crack head came back a few days later with a bunch of home audio shit too. He kept coming back to him when ever he got stuff to sell.

All in all my buddy must have bought over $15000.00 worth of shit for a few hundred bucks.

:dwn: :dwn: :dwn:
    Was any of it YOUR stuff?

Which failed policies are you willing to fund out of your wealth/income in perpetuity? The debt is now over 15 trillion plus the unfunded liabilities in Medicare and Social Security. Are you going to let the AARP determine the issues? Vote for Ron Paul.

8. Default

i saw one in the gutter...........

Default Seen my first $5.00 crack whore in San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jedi

She was high as a kite and dressed to impress, impress a pimp or fellow crack head that is.

She was so smacked up she could barely walk or stand up without wobbling. I doubt she even knew where she was, how she got there or who dropped her off.
    Yeah, but she swallowed right? or did ya just stuff it in her ass? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by XXFirefighter
    You ask her how much Gary ?

Uhhhhhh,
    He sure seemed to know it was $5...........................